Stop and Frisk is over....criminals in New York shooting up the city...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....now that mayor deblasio has implemented democrat police policies.....under mining the police as one major part of that.....and ending stop and frisk...gun crimes in New York city are up...as I predicted they would be.......

However....they may be implementing my solution....locking up gun criminals for a long time....they are bringing the feds in...the ATF...who will drop federal charges on gun criminals giving them more jail time....

Again....real gun control is criminal control...anything else is silly....

CBS2 Exclusive ATF To Join Anti-Gun Efforts In NYC CBS New York

The initiative comes as the NYPD is dealing with a surge in gun crimes. This past weekend alone, there were 13 shooting incidents – 17 victims, and two homicides.

And that tally did not include a shooting at a Brooklyn sports bar early Monday morning, where surveillance video showed a gunman opening fire just after closing and striking four people.

A man who works at the bar, but did not want to be identified, said police were actually in front of the bar minutes before the shooting.

“We’ve been here for three years, (and) no incidents,” a man who works at D Avenue but did not want to identified told CBS2’s Diane Macedo. “And then stop-and-frisk has been repealed, so guys are walking around with guns again.”

How interesting that someone who calls himself Second Amendment Guy holds such disdain for the Fourth. One more "small government" conservative outing himself as a boot licker of the big government authoritarian state.

Yes....now that mayor deblasio has implemented democrat police policies.....under mining the police as one major part of that.....and ending stop and frisk...gun crimes in New York city are up...as I predicted they would be.......

However....they may be implementing my solution....locking up gun criminals for a long time....they are bringing the feds in...the ATF...who will drop federal charges on gun criminals giving them more jail time....

Again....real gun control is criminal control...anything else is silly....

CBS2 Exclusive ATF To Join Anti-Gun Efforts In NYC CBS New York

The initiative comes as the NYPD is dealing with a surge in gun crimes. This past weekend alone, there were 13 shooting incidents – 17 victims, and two homicides.

And that tally did not include a shooting at a Brooklyn sports bar early Monday morning, where surveillance video showed a gunman opening fire just after closing and striking four people.

A man who works at the bar, but did not want to be identified, said police were actually in front of the bar minutes before the shooting.

“We’ve been here for three years, (and) no incidents,” a man who works at D Avenue but did not want to identified told CBS2’s Diane Macedo. “And then stop-and-frisk has been repealed, so guys are walking around with guns again.”
I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm willing to admit that those committing these crimes are not legally in possession of the guns they are using.

How interesting that someone who calls himself Second Amendment Guy holds such disdain for the Fourth. One more "small government" conservative outing himself as a boot licker of the big government authoritarian state.

Moron.....I have not come down one way or the other on stop and frisk....I am pointing out that the gun grabbers keep using New York as a gun control example.....I am pointing out that stop and frisk lowered their gun crime ....just like it does in Japan.....if the gun grabbers want to lower gun crime...then they will have to resort to those tactics, as they bitch and moan about stop and frisk.....

Moron.....I have not come down one way or the other on stop and frisk....I am pointing out that the gun grabbers keep using New York as a gun control example.....I am pointing out that stop and frisk lowered their gun crime ....just like it does in Japan.....if the gun grabbers want to lower gun crime...then they will have to resort to those tactics, as they bitch and moan about stop and frisk.....

"Yes....now that mayor deblasio has implemented democrat police policies.....under mining the police as one major part of that.....and ending stop and frisk...gun crimes in New York city are up...as I predicted they would be......."

Sounds like a pretty clear position to me.

"Yes....now that mayor deblasio has implemented democrat police policies.....under mining the police as one major part of that.....and ending stop and frisk...gun crimes in New York city are up...as I predicted they would be......."

Then you would be a moron.....

Then you would be a moron.....

"Stop and Frisk is over....criminals in New York shooting up the city..."

:lol: What ever you say......

Look Taz....I am not looking to get into a fight with you.....we side on the issues the same way. I don't like stop and frisk. I point out that stop and frisk was the only reason New York...which keeps law abiding citizens from carrying guns...was able to keep their gun murder rate down, considering the law abiding couldn't protect themselves. Now that that crutch is gone, the gun murder rate is going up, as I predicted, and the law abiding still can't carry guns.

The wonderful gun control laws of New York which they claim keeps the city safe...doesn't.

The gun grabbers, as late as last week put up Japan and it's gun control laws as the solution to gun crime....I pointed out that Japan is a police state...where these people who bitched and moaned about stop and frisk loved Japanese police powers to not only search your person whenever they wanted for whatever reason they wanted, but they do a twice yearly search of your home...without warrants...their police routinely abuse prisoners to get confessions and the judges don't care.......

It isn't stupid gun control laws that have kept New York with a low gun crime rate, and Japan with an almost no gun crime rate....it is criminal control, not gun control....Japan controls their criminals by controlling all of their people, New York by frisking their criminals...

Now, with the feds stepping in, and able to give long prison sentences to gun criminals, they are actually going to do real gun control...which is to control criminals who use guns...and leaving peaceful, law abiding citizens alone.....

Forum List

Back