"Stooge" Barr has always wanted an Imperial Presidency

Trump found himself an "excellent" errand boy with Bill Barr.....Going back to his days with daddy, Bush, good ol' ass kissing Barr has made sure that the part of the Constitution stating separation of powers, and co-equal branches of government would be overlooked by poorly educated American voters.

So, Barr is indeed perfect in his role as Trump's Lavrentiy Beria......Fuck the Constitution, Trump Cult members need and want an orange despot to help vent their hatred of Clinton, Obama ......and sanity.
Good good. Clinton Obama bad,,,trump good
Trump = Great....”Making America Great Again.”

What do you think Trump is trying to hide?

Nothing.

The GOP has a lot to hide.

Specifically treason, for allowing global collectivists to undermine the sovereignty of the nation and the COTUS.

Trump wants to expose the whole fucking thing.

He doesn't want to be wasted like Kennedy though.
Trump is one of them. Maybe not at first, but he is now.

And what do you think hes trying to hide?
I think it is just part of a running narrative that keeps the people emotionally engaged and feeling like they are part of the process. And at each others throats.

While the hidden government carries on its business behind the scenes. Like pushing through arms sales to Saudi Arabia.

Trump bypasses Congress to sell bombs to Gulf states

O bypassed congress to do treaties with iran and direct the federal govt to look the other way on drug laws. Was he good?
I don't think Presidents are afforded a choice as to whether or not they get down in the swamp. The hidden power is too great to resist.

What do you think Trump is trying to hide?

Nothing.

Specifically treason, for allowing global collectivists to undermine the sovereignty of the nation and the COTUS.

I think it is just part of a running narrative that keeps the people emotionally engaged and feeling like they are part of the process. And at each others throats.

While the hidden government carries on its business behind the scenes. Like pushing through arms sales to Saudi Arabia.

O bypassed congress to do treaties with iran and direct the federal govt to look the other way on drug laws. Was he good?
Thank you for the truth. Bet CNN or MSNBC will never report on it.

Nothing.

Thank you for the truth. Bet CNN or MSNBC will never report on it.

They never will report on that.

Nothing.

I don't think Presidents are afforded a choice as to whether or not the get down in the swamp. The hidden power is too great.

So you're saying they're good for romping around in the filth? By doing that, it enables you to give O a pass.

I don't think Presidents are afforded a choice as to whether or not the get down in the swamp. The hidden power is too great.

So you're saying they're good for romping around in the filth? By doing that, it enables you to give O a pass.
I never gave Obama a pass. I know what he was and what he did. I watched the same kabuki theater shit show all throughout his presidency also.

Fucked that one up dude. You got me. And yes I will be around that long just to irritate you. That would make me 84.

Add simple mathematics to your long list of a poorly educated Trump ass kisser....LOL
Great President. Doing all he can for his American people. And the people of the free world. Responsible for more than you can possibly understand.

Trump Spent More Than Three Times the Cost of Robert Mueller’s Russia Investigation Playing Golf at His Own Resorts

Trump found himself an "excellent" errand boy with Bill Barr.....Going back to his days with daddy, Bush, good ol' ass kissing Barr has made sure that the part of the Constitution stating separation of powers, and co-equal branches of government would be overlooked by poorly educated American voters.

So, Barr is indeed perfect in his role as Trump's Lavrentiy Beria......Fuck the Constitution, Trump Cult members need and want an orange despot to help vent their hatred of Clinton, Obama ......and sanity.

You kept promising Trump would be taken down by Russia. To date, the only president to have been proven to be Vlads house negro is the half negro president. What’s up? We are still waiting.

Your reference to Trump's equivalency of Barr being Stalin's Beria is spot on!!!!

Thank you.....If I recall, Stalin called Beria "my Himmler".....and, of course, Beria was later executed for his crimes.

The Constitution says exactly what they say it says, and no one else.
And exactly where in the Constitution is written the INHERENT POWERS of the Executive branch to nullify the INHERENT POWERS of the Legislative? Don't dance around a fucking tree with deflections and obfuscations you asswipe... state exactly where those INHERENT POWERS of the Executive are written in Article II.

Does the word "EQUAL" have any meaning to you?
I know you guys always like to think that some people are "more equal" than others.

[I also said that the USSC interprets the Constitution, not me and not you. So if you have any technical questions, please ask them. I'd like to ask them about how the House is currently misinterpreting the meaning of "congressional oversight"]
Here was what I put to you hoping you would reply to regarding the content of your supercilious post;
And exactly where in the Constitution is written the INHERENT POWERS of the Executive branch to nullify the INHERENT POWERS of the Legislative? Don't dance around a fucking tree with deflections and obfuscations you asswipe... state exactly where those INHERENT POWERS of the Executive are written in Article II.
Here in two parts is my response to your deflection and obfuscation I fucking knew you'd employ owing to your base ignorance and misplaced allegiances;
I know you guys always like to think that some people are "more equal" than others.
What the FUCK does that have to do with either the Constitution or INHERENT POWERS? It's just an obvious ploy to dodge a response to my response to you directly above you bloody fraud!
[I also said that the USSC interprets the Constitution, not me and not you. So if you have any technical questions, please ask them. I'd like to ask them about how the House is currently misinterpreting the meaning of "congressional oversight"]
Another dance away from any response to my point of INHERENT POWERS, you fucking witless cur! Your response displays your base ignorance about the subjects YOU opened and had the gaul to write, "So if you have any technical questions, please ask them." I did just that in my last post to you which I'll supply for a third fucking time, FOOL;
If you were more knowledgeable than a wooden fence post, you would have KNOWN that INHERENT POWERS were NOT Enumerated powers but Implied powers within the Constitution There is not even a hint of that notion in your post, which undeniable given the two unrelated statements you proffered! Further, you're a fraud Kaz, so before you get back on your high-horse acting the know-it-all, get thy dumb ass informed!

Now back to my original post to you and let's see if your ignorant ass has learned anything and are able to now find the glaring error of which you were so profoundly ignorant;

Yes, this is a retest because I feel sorry for someone such as yourself so lacking in knowledge and so very full of haughty self satisfied bullshit!

How about you provide the Section and Clause of, "the part of the Constitution", that says this:

Barr has made sure that the part of the Constitution stating separation of powers, and co-equal branches of government would be overlooked

I don't recall any such verbiage in the document.

Last edited:
The Constitution says exactly what they say it says, and no one else.

Here was what I put to you hoping you would reply to regarding the content of your supercilious post;
Here in two parts is my response to your deflection and obfuscation I fucking knew you'd employ owing to your base ignorance and misplaced allegiances;
What the FUCK does that have to do with either the Constitution or INHERENT POWERS? It's just an obvious ploy to dodge a response to my response to you directly above you bloody fraud!
Another dance away from any response to my point of INHERENT POWERS, you fucking witless cur! Your response displays your base ignorance about the subjects YOU opened and had the gaul to write, "So if you have any technical questions, please ask them." I did just that in my last post to you which I'll supply for a third fucking time, FOOL;
If you were more knowledgeable than a wooden fence post, you would have KNOWN that INHERENT POWERS were NOT Enumerated powers but Implied powers within the Constitution There is not even a hint of that notion in your post, which undeniable given the two unrelated statements you proffered! Further, you're a fraud Kaz, so before you get back on your high-horse acting the know-it-all, get thy dumb ass informed!

Now back to my original post to you and let's see if your ignorant ass has learned anything and are able to now find the glaring error of which you were so profoundly ignorant;

Yes, this is a retest because I feel sorry for someone such as yourself so lacking in knowledge and so very full of haughty self satisfied bullshit!

Except....kyzr thoroughly thumped you in the head. You offered nothing but emotional feely goo.

Funny how all these libtards scream and cry when they get the "transparency" they claim they wanted. Doesn't feel good getting hit with that knockout punch does it? Heck, these idiots have already gone on national television to throw each other under the bus.

Forum List

Back