"Stooge" Barr has always wanted an Imperial Presidency

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump found himself an "excellent" errand boy with Bill Barr.....Going back to his days with daddy, Bush, good ol' ass kissing Barr has made sure that the part of the Constitution stating separation of powers, and co-equal branches of government would be overlooked by poorly educated American voters.

So, Barr is indeed perfect in his role as Trump's Lavrentiy Beria......Fuck the Constitution, Trump Cult members need and want an orange despot to help vent their hatred of Clinton, Obama ......and sanity.

Last edited:
Trump found himself an "excellent" errand boy with Nill Barr.....Going back to his days with daddy, Bush, good ol' ass kissing Barr has made sure that the part of the Constitution stating separation of powers, and co-equal branches of government would be overlooked by poorly educated American voters.

So, Barr is indeed perfect in his role as Trump's Lavrentiy Beria......Fuck the Constitution, Trump Cult members need and want an orange despot to help vent their hatred of Clinton, Obama ......and sanity.

excuse me, but, your tin foil hat is coming loose...

Trump found himself an "excellent" errand boy with Nill Barr.....Going back to his days with daddy, Bush, good ol' ass kissing Barr has made sure that the part of the Constitution stating separation of powers, and co-equal branches of government would be overlooked by poorly educated American voters.

There’s no brain under the hat.

• Banned
Nill Barr? Ever heard of the Supreme Court idiot? The Constitution says exactly what they say it says, and no one else. You are indeed a whiny little shit.

Put your head right back up Trump's ass........Its safer there for you.......LMAO

• Banned

Just what this forum needed....yet ANOTHER Trump ass kissing, ignorant cult member,,,

Address the fucking topic, moron........lol

Trump found himself an "excellent" errand boy with Bill Barr.....Going back to his days with daddy, Bush, good ol' ass kissing Barr has made sure that the part of the Constitution stating separation of powers, and co-equal branches of government would be overlooked by poorly educated American voters.

Ummm, that would be your boy, Obysmal. And we can see how, YOUR BOY, OBYSMAL, treated the Oval Office by what he and his minions did, with spygate, along with JAILING REPORTERS, and spying on journalists.

You live in an alternate universe, and if you can physically get there; since you are already there mentally, do us all a favor, AND STAY-)

• Banned
Ummm, that would be your boy, Obysmal. And we can see how, YOUR BOY, OBYSMAL, treated the Oval Office by what he and his minions did, with spygate, along with JAILING REPORTERS, and spying on journalists.

If Trump and Barr told you about Obama "spying"......it "MUST" be irrefutable proof for fucked up Trump ass lickers.....like you.........................LOL

If Trump and Barr told you about Obama "spying"......it "MUST" be irrefutable proof for fucked up Trump ass lickers.....like you.........................LOL

Hey, I sleep with the Mueller report every night. For some reason, I sleep soundly knowing you Moonbats got your political a**es handed to you, lol.

The Mueller report is probably going to get jealous though, since I am seriously considering replacing them under my pillow, with the soon to be released documents, that will destroy your party for at least 3 cycles-)

Have a great Memorial Day weekend. Relax, you are going to need all your strength, and probably a prescription of Zanax also, very, very, soon-)

since I am seriously considering replacing them under my pillow, with the soon to be released documents, that will destroy your party for at least 3 cycles-)

Stake your tiny gonads on THAT happening, Trump ass kisser.......You'll be singing soprano with the best of eunuchs..........LMAO

LOL...

Lavrentiy Beria was a LEFTIST SOCIOPATH LIKE YOU!!!!

YOU INSUFFERABLY STUPID PARASITIC PIECE OF SHIT!!!

This gives me some confidence in Barr...

What I want is an Augusto Pinochet, I don't care if he's purple, to purge DC of commie pieces of shit like you. Send them to venezuela, north korea or just throw them out of helicopters a few miles off the Atlantic coast.

Before you get all butt hurt and self righteous, be reminded of how many millions of innocent civilians have died at the hands of leftist government agents in several countries over the last 120 years. Consider the thousands of people who worked towards the goals of creating classless utopian societies that were murdered by their own comrades corrupted in a pursuit of power in cults of personality.

I am not promoting this idea out of hate like that which motivates YOU, rather I am bringing attention to the fact that leftist sociopaths have been the greatest threat to human life other than some viruses over the last century. We don't HAVE TO kill any of them, but if we do not remove them from positions of power we face the exact same fate millions of people suffered. You can not compare the worst example of anti-leftist tyrants like Pinochet to the mass murderers that promoted regressive government like the soviets or the DNC.

Your meat puppet faggot messiah corrupted DC, I hope Barr actually does what needs to be done and removes the cancer from the government. At this point any means justifies the ends.

Nat is having another meltdown.

Um no he hasn't. OP becoming more deranged by the hour. It's an amazing transformation into gollum mental like characteristics.

Have you noticed-------->the closer the Leftist get to being outted, the crazier they seem to get-)

Truth is---------------------> They realize their diatribe isn't working anymore, and everyone with an IQ over 10, is waiting to watch them be destroyed, and sink faster than the Titanic. Now we, and they, see it coming. Their moment in the sun is over, for at least 3 cycles, and they just can't stand the fact that they SHOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT!

It is bad when someone screws you. It is 10 times worse when you screw yourself, and do it on a public stage, where everybody can watch you do it, while they laugh like hell-)

The Constitution says exactly what they say it says, and no one else.
And exactly where in the Constitution is written the INHERENT POWERS of the Executive branch to nullify the INHERENT POWERS of the Legislative? Don't dance around a fucking tree with deflections and obfuscations you asswipe... state exactly where those INHERENT POWERS of the Executive are written in Article II.

You are lying, nat4900. You're merely quoting the Democrat Party failed decision to go after Trump, go after Trump's staff, go after hours. You might be find Attorney General Barr an adroit decider to give a death sentence to the nastiest woman in the world who chisled her way to the top with a Yale degree and a little black book filled with illegal FBI files on every little thing her political enemies have done. She is the Lady Macbeth of our times, better known as world-class bitch determined to dig her own grave her way. It's America's turn to pay her back for enriching the Clinton Presidential Library with funds from her pal Putin, with whom she and Barack colluded with to sell him 20% of America's mined uranium. All that money is being laundered through the Presidential Library. How's that for goddamned sick in the evil minded creep that Hillary has been in her life. She uses people and then they die mysteriously with suicide by three shots to the back of the head. Go figure. Oh, wait, you're a lies transfer agent from the Deep State Hillary group.

The Constitution says exactly what they say it says, and no one else.
And exactly where in the Constitution is written the INHERENT POWERS of the Executive branch to nullify the INHERENT POWERS of the Legislative? Don't dance around a fucking tree with deflections and obfuscations you asswipe... state exactly where those INHERENT POWERS of the Executive are written in Article II.

Does the word "EQUAL" have any meaning to you?
I know you guys always like to think that some people are "more equal" than others.

[I also said that the USSC interprets the Constitution, not me and not you. So if you have any technical questions, please ask them. I'd like to ask them about how the House is currently misinterpreting the meaning of "congressional oversight"]

Last edited:
Hey, I sleep with the Mueller report every night. For some reason, I sleep soundly knowing you Moonbats got your political a**es handed to you, lol.

The Mueller report is probably going to get jealous though, since I am seriously considering replacing them under my pillow, with the soon to be released documents, that will destroy your party for at least 3 cycles-)

Have a great Memorial Day weekend. Relax, you are going to need all your strength, and probably a prescription of Zanax also, very, very, soon-)
But where will the investigators go, after THEIR misdeeds have been investigated, and the FBI comes looking for THEM ?

Where Will the Witch Hunters Hide ?

Forum List

Back