Stoning in Germany

Religion at work, and play.

THe trans woman stated that this is the first time in thirty years in Germany, a majority Christian nation, that she felt unsafe.

Your attempt to hide from the truth is intellectually dishonest and reeks of moral cowardice.

"Germany, a majority Christian nation"

Which is what we've been saying, and here is a Trans woman agreeing with what we've been saying. Not only is Germany historically a majority Christian nation, but Europa is historically a majority Christian Continent.

A Christian continent that created such a safe space for odd balls like this trans woman and Paint, that they forgot what a dangerous world it is.

And started thinking that the Christians who did not celebrate their choices were the worst thing in the world.

I wonder if this transwoman has learned anything. It is obvious that Paint is still in denial.

THe trans woman stated that this is the first time in thirty years in Germany, a majority Christian nation, that she felt unsafe.

Your attempt to hide from the truth is intellectually dishonest and reeks of moral cowardice.

Which is what we've been saying, and here is a Trans woman agreeing with what we've been saying. Not only is Germany historically a majority Christian nation, but Europa is historically a majority Christian Continent.

A Christian continent that created such a safe space for odd balls like this trans woman and Paint, that they forgot what a dangerous world it is.

And started thinking that the Christians who did not celebrate their choices were the worst thing in the world.

I wonder if this transwoman has learned anything. It is obvious that Paint is still in denial.
Liberalism, not a religion, created the tolerance. Christianity did anything but.

Liberalism, not a religion, created the tolerance. Christianity did anything but.

When conservative American Christian missionaries gave up on criminalizing homosexuality in the US, they turned their attentions to Africa. Homosexuality is criminalized in most if not all Christian and Muslim majority countries in Africa.

Show us that European tolerance created by the Christians at this anti-gay marriage rally, in France? (Two years ago: French government unfazed by massive anti-gay marriage protest)
0114-France-Gay-Marriage.jpg

The irony of this thread is that I serously doubt the OP or many of those expressing horror at this give a damn about transexuals or homosexual rights if it wasn't for the Muslim aspect :lol:

Russia, with the power of it's church, has turned starkly homophobic.

These reactionaries are asswipes, like all reactionaries. Evil peas in an evil pods, religion at work.

How about if you get a different house to paint?
How about if you go fuck yourself? I'm allowed to say that, this is Zone 3.

Get rid of religion and these backwards asswipes, like most here, no longer get to kill people in the name of their god.

It's just wearisome to constantly hear the same tired retorhic from you, Paint. Can't you hum a different tune?
No. Unlike you I don't treat the truth as "optional"...

Wrong! Just because truth to me is different from your truth doesn't in any way make mine "optional". Wake the fuck up!
I am awake, and you fear Islam to the point of it being a phobia.

The irony of this thread is that I serously doubt the OP or many of those expressing horror at this give a damn about transexuals or homosexual rights if it wasn't for the Muslim aspect :lol:
Exactly right. They'd be more than happy to stone the faggots, if they could get away with it.

These reactionaries are asswipes, like all reactionaries. Evil peas in an evil pods, religion at work.

The 30 years of safety the trans woman in question enjoyed in a majority Christian nation shows conclusively otherwise.

The truth is reactionaries use religion to try and turn back the clock, and if you get rid of the religion they don't have the chance to. Just because liberalism and capitalism have made Christianity into a tepid and token religion doesn't mean we shouldn't just dump the whole fucking thing. These Muslims are being faithful, hence the giant fucking problem.

THis attack IS the clock moving forward, Paint.

YOu lefties are getting your way, a more diverse society is being created.

Meanwhile you ignore the fact that importing muslims is the problem so that you can lump in your long standing pet peeve, the "tepid and token religion" this is not the problem.

While you are working out your issues, real people are paying the price of these policies.
Religion, and reactionaries, meaning anti-liberalism, is the problem. You see the trees but not the forest, and the tress scare you so you lash out.

1.6 billion liberal Muslims would be no problem at all. it's the faithful ones that are blowing shit up.

How about if you get a different house to paint?

Get rid of religion and these backwards asswipes, like most here, no longer get to kill people in the name of their god.

It's just wearisome to constantly hear the same tired retorhic from you, Paint. Can't you hum a different tune?

Wrong! Just because truth to me is different from your truth doesn't in any way make mine "optional". Wake the fuck up!

Wrong, again, Paint! Geez, I remain optimistic that someday you'll get it right.

Wrong, again, Paint! Geez, I remain optimistic that someday you'll get it right.
No one has to read anything beyond what you post here to see the fear, and therefore ignorance, in your eyes. Learn Islam, then maybe you can post in a rational way from 20,000 feet and not the latest panicked Fox News headline.

Exactly right. They'd be more than happy to stone the faggots, if they could get away with it.

If you're concerned about our happiness, what would make us happiest of all would be if the Muslims would just stay the fuck in their Islamic nations.

The fags, would be mostly fine in Christian nations. Yes there would be the occasional discrimination, or a rare violent attack towards a gay, trans, lesbo etc., but they would be much safer than if in an Islamic nation.

Unfortunately you do not possess the honesty to admit that.

No one has to read anything beyond what you post here to see the fear, and therefore ignorance, in your eyes. Learn Islam, then maybe you can post in a rational way from 20,000 feet and not the latest panicked Fox News headline.

It's completely amusing how far off you are. You have zero insight, nor apparently brain cells.

If you're concerned about our happiness, what would make us happiest of all would be if the Muslims would just stay the fuck in their Islamic nations.

The fags, would be mostly fine in Christian nations. Yes there would be the occasional discrimination, or a rare violent attack towards a gay, trans, lesbo etc., but they would be much safer than if in an Islamic nation.

Not really.

Attacks, criminalization, persecution are not "rare" or "occassional" outside of parts of Europe and North America. About the only good thing you can say is that in most Christian countries they aren't put to death - they are thrown in jail or lynched instead.

Not really.

Attacks, criminalization, persecution are not "rare" or "occassional" outside of parts of Europe and North America. About the only good thing you can say is that in most Christian countries they aren't put to death - they are thrown in jail or lynched instead.

This isn't 1950.

It's completely amusing how far off you are. You have zero insight, nor apparently brain cells.
Why don't you show us this deep knowledge you have of Islam then, and your solution to reactionary Islam that leads to terrorism and religiously-based crime like the OP? Do tell, we are all very interested.

Forum List

Back