Texas saved 10,000 babies from being murdered last year, and CNN is pissed!

Yeah, it is weird when posed this way isn't it?

It's like getting divorced from someone that you had two kids with and you saying "there was nothing positive at all about out marraige', forgetting the two kids you brought into the world.

This is what happens when you make little millionaires out of news media workers and reporters... they become so out of touch and removed from any hardship or worry about their future and so the truth gets deformed in their minds....
They are not like you and I... and they don't give a rats ass about you or I..... they just want to win even if it kills babies and children....

• Banned
This is what happens when you make little millionaires out of news media workers and reporters... they become so out of touch and removed from any hardship or worry about their future and so the truth gets deformed in their minds....
They are not like you and I... and they don't give a rats ass about you or I..... they just want to win even if it kills babies and children....

Actually, the specific act of killing babies is what they want.

3 careers that have the most sociopaths.

1. Woke Left wing CEO's like we see at Bud Light
2. Lawyers who give 99.9% of their money to democrats.
3. Left wing Media

Those three have the most and are what runs the United states.

Just imagine if they secure the border disallowing all that Fentanyl to murder about 200 Americans ever day.
The fentanyl problem started and skyrocketed under the Trump admin. That's not deniable by any honest person, hence all the Trump cult liars will deny it.

None of you conservatives gives two shits about life. You only care about making up reasons to hate liberals. You're part of a sick pervy hate-cult, which is why Americans are so creeped out by you.

The fentanyl problem started and skyrocketed under the Trump admin. That's not deniable by any honest person, hence all the Trump cult liars will deny it.

None of you conservatives gives two shits about life. You only care about making up reasons to hate liberals. You're part of a sick pervy hate-cult, which is why Americans are so creeped out by you.
Okay, but it's Quid Pro's baby now. What's he doing to stop it?

A victory for life.
And a disaster for the tax-payer that will have to support most of them from cradle to grave. Not to mention the spawn they beget.

Yes Sir, just what America needs, more single-mother households.

Anyone that does not see the social economic utility of abortion (with some guardrails) is a fuckin' idiot.

I bet if TX would put it to a public vote the holy-rollers would lose big.

And a disaster for the tax-payer that will have to support most of them from cradle to grave. Not to mention the spawn they beget.

Yes Sir, just what America needs, more single-mother households.

Anyone that does not see the social economic utility of abortion (with some guardrails) is a fuckin' idiot.

I bet if TX would put it to a public vote the holy-rollers would lose big.
Because dollars count more than lives.

Forum List

Back