Stoned At Work

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Showing up to work high? You're not alone.

A new report has found nearly 1 in 10 Americans are showing up to work high on marijuana. Mashable.com conducted the survey in partnership with SurveyMonkey, and found 9.7 percent of Americans fessed up to smoking cannabis before showing up to the office.....

Well, the low lifes in society anyway.... Precious

A new report has found nearly 1 in 10 Americans are showing up to work high on marijuana. Mashable.com conducted the survey in partnership with SurveyMonkey, and found 9.7 percent of Americans fessed up to smoking cannabis before showing up to the office.....

never got that. When i get stoned I want to either be chilling somewhere, or eating something, not filling out TPS reports.

Try laying brick for 30 years, getting stoned just takes away the boredom...

Moonglow's masonry.

Nothing a few joints could hurt.

Cement joints.

img_1303.jpg

As more states legalize pot, you're going to see more and more of stories like this.

Stories like what?

You mean a lot more tabloid nonsense quoting meaningless yet dramatic sounding statistics?
As we see pot legalized in more places, you'll see an increase of use, and it will carry over to the workplace.
This isn't rocket surgery.

25 years ago, when I started at the job I have now, the Quality Director, short hair in a 3 piece suit each day, would go to lunch and come back smelling like pot every day. The moron thought the gum he chewed masked the smell. In those days I had hair and it was long, coupled with the beard I'm sure I looked like the type - but was completely straight laced - I didn't even drink in those days.

He actually lasted a couple of years.I thought the guy was utterly worthless, but I'm not sure the pot had anything to do with it.

I would entirely support my state legalizing pot on the condition that vast and overwhelming majority of the tax venue generated was used to pay down the state's debt.

There must be an incredible ratio of stoned people working at the IRS, considering how they keep trashing computers and losing email.

As we see pot legalized in more places, you'll see an increase of use, and it will carry over to the workplace.
This isn't rocket surgery.

Funny, alcohol is legal, yet I've never gone to work drunk. How is that possible?
Probably because you had the sense to know you'd be fired. Apparently this 10% here don't have that sense, or think they'll simply always get away with it.
As pot more and more becomes part of our every day lives, the stoners will be around normal folks more and more, and work will be no exception.

Forum List

Back