Stoned At Work

Probably because you had the sense to know you'd be fired. Apparently this 10% here don't have that sense, or think they'll simply always get away with it.
As pot more and more becomes part of our every day lives, the stoners will be around normal folks more and more, and work will be no exception.

I don't know if I would get fired or not - certainly not on the first offense. I'm executive management. only the CEO can fire me.

The reason I don't go to work drunk is that I have integrity.

Morons. Society has had contractors and masons that were alcoholic, syphilitic, paralytics, drunks, potheads, etc, so not too concerned with bear's image above.

Probably because you had the sense to know you'd be fired. Apparently this 10% here don't have that sense, or think they'll simply always get away with it.
As pot more and more becomes part of our every day lives, the stoners will be around normal folks more and more, and work will be no exception.

I don't know if I would get fired or not - certainly not on the first offense. I'm executive management. only the CEO can fire me.

And this 10% obviously doesn't.

Seriously who goes to work drunk? :lol:

I used to go to school stoned in the 1970's. My high school motto was dazed and confused.

More kids will go to school high also.

It's inevitable, as the availability of pot increases.
The stoners will demand their rights including the right to br stoned at work.

Here in my state of Oregon, medicinal use has been legal for several years. Some people then thought once they had a prescription their employer would be forced to acomodate them. Some stoners took it to court, and the court ruled the employer can fire them if they try to use on the job.
That's good for now, but it's just a matter of time until the courts eventually fall in line where this country is headed.

"Stoned at Work"

Ok...just an observation....all of the posts today were from 10:52am to 3:43pm. If y'all are not at work, what are you doing?

...chuckle

Last edited:

Forum List

Back