stone Found Guilty On All 7 Counts

Congrats to the Mueller team thanks to their hard work and tireless efforts they got one of the great criminal minds of the last century Roger Stone.

The men are the most important jury

They agree with trump

THE Deep State is the enemy of America

This REAL JURY has spoken !!!

He's still a standup guy. Give Trump his due. The mob can't find guys who stay loyal like him and Manafort.

I don't know much about the guy. I do know he just loves nixon and I think he worked for nixon.

From what I've seen of him he's a lying sack of garbage. He faces up to 50 years but he won't get sentenced to anything near that.

He will appeal and lose, trump will pardon him.
Fifty years for lying to congress JUST LIKE BILL CLINTON DID.

Same exact crime

You're not comparing lying about a blow job to a creating a breach in national security to aid the Russians, are you? Seriously?

Are Russians going to attack us? OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!
Are they going to come through Canada or Mexico? OMG!!!!!!!
They did already...

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

and haven't stopped.

Robert Mueller's testimony: The biggest takeaway is Russia's interference in US elections - CNNPolitics

Ever since Comrade Donald came to town, the swamp has gotten deeper, wider, and stinkier.

I've lost count of all the friends and other people Trump has hired who have gone to jail or resigned in disgrace or scandal.

"I hire only the best."

Yeah. Only the best crooks.

Certainly more blatant and obvious. I mean even Hillary didn't expressly demand quid pro quos. LOL

I remember back when Gingrich (of all people) pushed the Whitewater thing. I'm sure the Clintons wanted to make money on the thing, rather than lose it like they ended up doing, but they were merely small time amateurs compared to HW. LOL

I've lost count of all the friends and other people Trump has hired who have gone to jail or resigned in disgrace or scandal.

"I hire only the best."

You did not lose count, you can’t count Plus there is no count.

"I hire only the best."

I disagree he hires good crooks. And Stone just saw Trump as a means to catch a ride. And I'm really not sure why he's taking a fall for the guy. Without a pardon, he quite likely will die in jail. Manafort will for sure. But he did business with oligarchs who have looooong reaches. And while the feds took a goodly chunk of change from him, I think it's safe to surmise he has plenty secreted away, and Putin's oligarchs will show respect to his family.

I heard thousands of Americans, over there in Jersey, were cheering and shouting "Lock him up"

"Lock him up"
"Lock him up"
"Lock him up"

I don't know if it's true of not

"I hire only the best."

You did not lose count, you can’t count Plus there is no count.
O'rly?

Mick Mulvaney just said the swampiest thing ever

"If you were a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn't talk to you. If you were a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you." - Mick Mulvaney

President Trump Urged Rex Tillerson to Help Drop DOJ Charges for Giuliani Client

HUD spent $31,000 in 2017 on new dining room set for Carson's office

The 7 trips Steven Mnuchin took on government planes for $811,800

Trump's top health official traded tobacco stock while leading anti-smoking efforts

Rex Tillerson Gets Fired the Day After He Criticized Russia

Paul Manafort charged with conspiracy against the U.S.

First sentencing in Mueller probe: Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan gets 30 days in prison, $20,000 in fines

Michael Cohen pleads guilty to making false statements to Congress

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Six White House officials reprimanded for violating the Hatch Act

Interior Secretary Zinke resigns amid investigations

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

VA nominee Ronny Jackson dished out opioids, wrecked vehicle while drunk, colleagues say

Trump agriculture nominee Sam Clovis confirms he has no hard-science credentials, withdraws over ties to Russia probe

She inflated her resume and peddled a fake Time cover. Trump appointed her to the State Department.

Lobbyist Sam Patten Pleads Guilty to Steering Foreign Funds to Trump Inaugural

And now we can add:
Roger Stone guilty on all counts in federal trial of lying to Congress, witness tampering

Last edited:
Is this POS Gag Order lifted now?
Can't wait for the spews as a convicted Great Douche Team Lair.
Will IT turn RAT to stay out of jail?

So Nixon is finally going to jail...on Roger Stone's back. :lol:
27darcy-stonejpg-4c750aca4abc47cd.jpg

Updated.

roger-stone-nixon-tattoo.jpg

0129zyglis-930x751.jpg

images

images

images

Last edited:
The list of people who regret ever having gone to work for Comrade Trump is very long, and getting longer all the time.

Forum List

Back