stone Found Guilty On All 7 Counts

Trump should make their heads explode and pardon Stone
He should pardon him and Flynn.

Adam Shitts lied when he "read" the Trump transcript.
The only liar here is you.
The house has no dignity and deserves no respect. I look forward to the American people removing the left from positions of power do to their abuse.
You continue to present us with more failing nonexistent arguments. You are a liar and a failure incapable of debate.
I made my argument in my first post. Since it clearly triggered you I am willing to offer you a binkie along with a nice view of my middle finger.
One middle finger X your IQ equals one IQ. My mistake for attempting to debate a total dumb ass.

He should pardon him and Flynn.

Adam Shitts lied when he "read" the Trump transcript.
The only liar here is you.
The house has no dignity and deserves no respect. I look forward to the American people removing the left from positions of power do to their abuse.
You continue to present us with more failing nonexistent arguments. You are a liar and a failure incapable of debate.
I made my argument in my first post. Since it clearly triggered you I am willing to offer you a binkie along with a nice view of my middle finger.
One middle finger X your IQ equals one IQ. My mistake for attempting to debate a total dumb ass.
There are certain things that are constant over here. One of them is that if you spend the day watching football, when you come back over here you will encounter the same old tired bullshit from liberals. No offense dog, but you're just dumb.

Hah...you will believe ANYTHING.
Even from MSDNC sometimes

You mean, whem the same people you already sourced go on MSNBC and spout the same opinion. Let'S be clear.

And this concludes your desperate whataboutism. Back to the felon and best friend of the president, roger stone....

He has nothing intelligent to offer.

Can we move this to the flame zone so I can mop the floor with these punks ?

I guess you missed the piece in the Washington Post today that said NOBODY is going to be indicted because there was no bias against Donald Trump in any of the investigations.

Then's a thread on it. You should read it.
Washington Post is the CIA mouthpiece of America. Wake up.
But don't take my word for it.

Washington Post Owner receives $600 million contract from the CIA

The CIA and the Washington Post

Why the Washington Post 's New Ties to the CIA Are So Ominous | HuffPost

The Details About the CIA's Deal With Amazon

Operation Mockingbird - Wikipedia

"every president needs to have his own son of a bitch" - Richard M Nixon

Roger Stone just happened to be Nixon and Trump's SOB!

The Judge should make him wear the sheet at sentencing and when he reports to jail day.
When the Mueller investigation proves to have been a Witch Hunt, Stone will be pardoned.

Try reading the Mueller Report - Part I. The evidence is overwhelming that Russia hacked the election, and that they continue to attack the USA and run a substantial disinformation campaign against Trump's opponents. The idea that anyone who opposes or even disagrees with the President is an "enemy" is ludicrous and indicative of the mental illness that forms Trump's every decision. Everyone who disagrees with you is not your "enemy" to be destroyed.

The Mueller Investigation has so far lead to the convictions of everyone charged. One of the MAGA hat wearing jurors at Manafort's first trial said she thought the whole thing was a witch hunt going in and she voted for conviction on all 17 counts, saying the evidence was overwhelming.

If it's a "witch hunt", it has so far sent 8 warlocks to jail. OK, there's two or three of them awaiting sentencing, but they're on their way, and I don't think Donald Trump will be allowed to pardon any of them.
Presidential pardons are not subject to not being allowed by Demonrats.

The Judge should make him wear the sheet at sentencing and when he reports to jail day.
When the Mueller investigation proves to have been a Witch Hunt, Stone will be pardoned.

Try reading the Mueller Report - Part I. The evidence is overwhelming that Russia hacked the election, and that they continue to attack the USA and run a substantial disinformation campaign against Trump's opponents. The idea that anyone who opposes or even disagrees with the President is an "enemy" is ludicrous and indicative of the mental illness that forms Trump's every decision. Everyone who disagrees with you is not your "enemy" to be destroyed.

The Mueller Investigation has so far lead to the convictions of everyone charged. One of the MAGA hat wearing jurors at Manafort's first trial said she thought the whole thing was a witch hunt going in and she voted for conviction on all 17 counts, saying the evidence was overwhelming.

If it's a "witch hunt", it has so far sent 8 warlocks to jail. OK, there's two or three of them awaiting sentencing, but they're on their way, and I don't think Donald Trump will be allowed to pardon any of them.
You'll never get through.
Dragonlady is paralyzed in a bed with continual Trump Koolaid IV's going 24/7.
I had thought there may be hope for her since we're both potheads, but I was wrong.
Hers must not be as great as mine.

Pot hits gals above the neck, but it hits guys below the belt. Pot has a weird and vindictive nature.
Kind of like 'opposites attract' maybe ?
My wife and I have been together 32 years and she's gotten high 3 times
that I know of, and drank maybe 15 or 20 altogether.

And when we first met I was liberal and she was conservative, now it's almost the opposite.

Trump will have his ability to pardon his co-conspirators taken away from him. Notice how none of Nixon's men received pardons, nor did the Iran-Contra conspirators. All of them went to jail. In the case of Nixon, the jailbirds including his Chief of Staff and his Attorney General, and White House counsel. Nixon is the ONLY one who was pardoned.

Pardons are not given out until 5 years after conviction. Trump won't be President long enough to pardon the criminals he hired.

Forum List

Back