Stocks hit records as $1.2T infrastructure bill clears Congress

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
U.S. stocks ticked into record territory Monday after the bipartisan infrastructure bill sailed through Congress.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 103 points, or 0.28%, while the S&P 500 index and the Nasdaq Composite index advanced 0.09% and 0.07%, respectively.

TickerSecurityLastChangeChange %
I:DJIDOW JONES AVERAGES36432.22+104.27+0.29%
SP500S&P 5004701.7+4.17+0.09%
I:COMPNASDAQ COMPOSITE INDEX15982.357379+10.77+0.07%
The gains came after the House of Representatives on Friday evening passed the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill that provides money for hard infrastructure, such as roads and bridges, while also granting funds for broadband, electric vehicles and other projects. The House now turns its attention to Biden's social spending plan that Democrats hope to pass via budget reconciliation.

Way to go, Joe!

Are you amazed by the growth of the Biden economy?

U.S. stocks ticked into record territory Monday after the bipartisan infrastructure bill sailed through Congress.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 103 points, or 0.28%, while the S&P 500 index and the Nasdaq Composite index advanced 0.09% and 0.07%, respectively.

The gains came after the House of Representatives on Friday evening passed the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill that provides money for hard infrastructure, such as roads and bridges, while also granting funds for broadband, electric vehicles and other projects. The House now turns its attention to Biden's social spending plan that Democrats hope to pass via budget reconciliation.

Way to go, Joe!

bur his approval rating is DOWN--big time--except to dumbass hitlerjugend like yourself

Our President is delivering a RECORD Economy
Highest stock market ever, 4 million jobs this year a Historic Infrastructure Bill

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Got to hand it to the clowns. When the stock market was doing well under Trump it was the stock market doesn’t mean a thing. Now suddenly it is a great indicator Of how the economy is doing. When record numbers were published on employment it was 44 economy. When the numbers did poorly it was Trump. Now when the economy is adding people only because jobs were infilled due to the shutdown not only is it not Trumps economy but Biden who has done absolutely nothing to help the economy is applauded. They even are over the moon about more debt when they were all uptight about debt spending before.
To claim much in the way of intelligent thought would be a laugh.

Bidumb is fking everything up--he's destroying AMerica--and you people bring this shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Our President is presiding over a record economy
4 million jobs so far and his infrastructure bill will add millions of high paying jobs

LETS GO BRANDON!

Way to go, Joe!

Rich = richer!

TY Joe!

Way to go, Joe!

The Republican Party continues (three times now) to support Trickle Down Policies which have failed three times. Now with the Biden Administration's economy benefits the many and not only the few will be in effect. Of course the Republican Pols will attempt to sabotage their efforts as they did to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and the Affordable Care Act.

As noted before, Trickle Down (aka Voodoo) Economics has created an economy where the wealth is distributed to the wealthy and not the working poor and middle classes.

Way to go, Joe!

Some hopeful economic numbers, and the Democrats have a year to turn things around for themselves in general. I'd imagine that some kind of tangible evidence that this bill will actually accomplish something will have to be part of that.

:popcorn:

Some hopeful economic numbers, and the Democrats have a year to turn things around for themselves in general. I'd imagine that some kind of tangible evidence that this bill will actually accomplish something will have to be part of that.

:popcorn:

Dems need to point to all the projects being funded and number of jobs

Then point out the Republicans who voted against it

LETS GO BRANDON!

Forum List

Back