Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

When was it a I hate Muslim fest, asswipe? Any examples of Muslims getting their heads fucking knocked in?
Of course not
You're a delusional idiot
What did you do on 9/11 to commemorate those who serve and have served out country
Do share
Excuse me....

Shouldn't that be "I hate stinking Muslims" rally?

Have to get your terminology straight

Thanks
You're a classic simpleton

I'm a simpleton?

I'm not the one who went to a fuck the Muslim rally where no Muslims showed up

Caught with your pants around your ankles once again?

I'm a simpleton?

I'm not the one who went to a fuck the Muslim rally where no Muslims showed up

Caught with your pants around your ankles once again?

I didn't go to anything Muslim, simpleton

Don't you mean stinking Muslims?
You showed up, Muslims were nowhere to be found. They sure fucked you over

I didn't show up to see Muslims, simpleton
Honoring, glorifying and coddling them is all yours. Between sucking up to Obama and Islam, doesn't your oral orifice grow tired?

I love how a "we hate Muslims" rally evolved into a "god bless America" rally

When was it a We hate Muslim fest, asswipe? Any examples of Muslims getting their heads fucking knocked in?
Of course not
You're a delusional idiot
What did you do on 9/11 to commemorate those who serve and have served out country
Do share

Your thread title is a love letter then, eh?

I didn't go to anything Muslim, simpleton

Honoring, glorifying and coddling them is all yours. Between sucking up to Obama and Islam, doesn't your oral orifice grow tired?
Jackass Warrior takes a day off to counter protest 20 Muslims who were on the mall for 30 minutes

What a fuck up

Jackass Warrior takes a day off to counter protest 20 Muslims who were on the mall for 30 minutes

What a fuck up

Presumably........

"...Warrior takes a day off to counter protest 20 Muslims..."
Or, alternatively, Warrior, and several thousand of our fellow-citizens, took a day off, to protest the PROSPECT of a large number of Muslims demonstrating on The Mall, in complete contempt of American sensibilities and ongoing grieving and anger over 9-11, and, as it happens, very few Muslims turned-up after all; not something that the Bikers could possibly have known when they began their Great Ride to demonstrate solidarity on behalf of America and its People...

Besides... it was the Biker's time to burn, and it was a perfect excuse to get out in the fresh air for a couple of days and get some wind in the face, and squeeze-in one last full measure of serious Road Time before the Cold Season sets in...

What's that to you?

Way-to-go, Warrior... same for your brothers and sisters on the road.
thumbs_up.gif

Last edited:
Hey, this could be the birth of Tea Party brown shirts. Wouldn't that be a hoot.

Hey, this could be the birth of Tea Party brown shirts. Wouldn't that be a hoot.
Nahhhhh... that future-prospect role has already been filled, by the 20, and their buds...

They've even got their own flavor of Mein Kampf, if it's spun in the Radical fashion...

Forum List

Back