Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

Well, I rode my bike to Dc yesterday to honor and remember those who have died in the service of their country, those who serve today and all of their families and loved ones
Fitting tribute on 9/11
We raised about as much money as Obama does when he lays a wreath at the tomb of the unknowns
Only difference
We sincerely honor the military
He doesn't
So now that that's out of the way
What did you nutsacks Libberhoids do on 9/11 to honor our vets and their families besides sitting at home playing with yourselves?

How did your bike ride on 9-11 honor the military?

Dope number one checks in...

How many of your group honored the military victims at the Pentagon?

Well, I rode my bike to Dc yesterday to honor and remember those who have died in the service of their country, those who serve today and all of their families and loved ones
Fitting tribute on 9/11
We raised about as much money as Obama does when he lays a wreath at the tomb of the unknowns
Only difference
He doesn't
What did you nutsacks Libberhoids do on 9/11 to honor our vets and their families besides sitting at home playing with yourselves?

I'm sorry but that made me laugh out ot loud.:lol:

Well, I rode my bike to Dc yesterday to honor and remember those who have died in the service of their country, those who serve today and all of their families and loved ones Fitting tribute on 9/11 We raised about as much money as Obama does when he lays a wreath at the tomb of the unknowns Only difference We sincerely honor the military He doesn't So now that that's out of the way What did you nutsacks Libberhoids do on 9/11 to honor our vets and their families besides sitting at home playing with yourselves?

Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif

This is a tough room today...
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
The ride was not about veterans. Nor was it about raising money for anything. It was to honor the 9-11 victims and to protest the crass choice muslims made to gather and demand their wants on this day which is sacred to most other Americans. Muslims acted in bad taste, and got a taste of something they didn't expect.

Amen.

@SM: Understood, believable, and it squares with what few scraps of reading I've done on the subject over the wires; they were better provocateurs than they were organizers or marketeers, apparently.
All of the muslim people that I know are too busy working and running businesses; and don't have time to spend on this sort of nonsense.

On the other hand, the bikers mass hysteria over the non event was beyond silly to say the least. .. :cool:

That's what they said about the bra burning women of the 60s.

That wasn't "over the top," it was under the top, and in the end they just didn't have enough support.

Did you really? Then why can't you talk about it without injecting your ignorant, fearful bigotry? I'd like to take your word for it, but you aren't making it easy.

Fitting tribute on 9/11
Only difference
He doesn't

Don't be an asshole just to be an asshole. Not over something this important.

Fitting tribute on 9/11
Only difference
He doesn't

Dope number one checks in...

And he, like some others here, is about 300 miles from smart.

what a crock....2 million bikers could have donated their gas monies to wounded warriors or another charity for vets but no they needed the attention..the bikers needed to make themselves appear to be what....proud americans? or merely egoistic people looking for the media attention?

did this ride accomplish anything for the vets? if so i would love to know what.....

We don't appear to be proud Americans, Commie.

We are.

What, pray tell, did you do yesterday on 9/11 to commemorate the men, women and children who died, and to honor those serving on active duty and their families? Both dead and still serving?

Did you hop on your broom and circle the Pentagon with 20 other simple-minded loons?

Since when did Lib-TURDS of your ilk - and the other Lib-TURDS in this thread, start giving a shit about those who serve anyhow?

Get back to NRML - Burn a flag, smoke a bowl of weed, spit on a soldier and French-kiss Hanoi Jane.

You'll feel better.

Seig Heil.

@SM: Understood, believable, and it squares with what few scraps of reading I've done on the subject over the wires; they were better provocateurs than they were organizers or marketeers, apparently.
All of the muslim people that I know are too busy working and running businesses; and don't have time to spend on this sort of nonsense.

On the other hand, the bikers mass hysteria over the non event was beyond silly to say the least. .. :cool:

That's what they said about the bra burning women of the 60s. It is also what they said about MLK and his protests. 'Silly' is a matter of perspective. As more Americans see their rights winnowing away, there will be more such 'silly' protests. I think it was a good show of force. And, a show of force is different that a use of force. Bikers have made a show of force at military funerals to counter the WBC. Given their numbers, and their general veteran and retirement status, they can be quite useful in getting across a message that working Americans cannot leave their jobs for.

You are comparing this to the Civil Rights and the Women's Rights movements?

I see it more like the early OWS movement...lots of participation with no clear goal.

I love how a "we hate Muslims" rally evolved into a "god bless America" rally

Fitting tribute on 9/11
Only difference
He doesn't

1. Flew the American flag at home and at work.

2. Worked instead of taking a day off.

3. Popped for a good lunch for my employees who are almost 100% veterans.

4. Dropped off some canned, packaged goods to the local food bank in honor of giving instead of taking.

5. Was at home with my wife in the evening watching the MSNBC flashback on 9/11 and getting a little teary-eyed.

6. Did not honor our vets by drinking.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: NLT

When was it a We hate Muslim fest, asswipe? Any examples of Muslims getting their heads fucking knocked in?
Of course not
You're a delusional idiot
What did you do on 9/11 to commemorate those who serve and have served out country
Do share

When was it a I hate Muslim fest, asswipe? Any examples of Muslims getting their heads fucking knocked in?
Of course not
What did you do on 9/11 to commemorate those who serve and have served out country
Do share
Excuse me....

Shouldn't that be "I hate stinking Muslims" rally?

Have to get your terminology straight

If, by that, you mean that a...

"We Resent Radical Activist Muslims Rubbing Salt in the Wounds of 9-11 by Calling for a Massed March on That Sad Anniversary So We Are Going to Counter-Demonstrate to Show Them That Their Suck-Choice is Resented by Many Americans" -type rally...

...into a...

"God Bless America" rally, well, you might be right...

Although the two Prime Motives were probably born simultaneously rather than one proceeding from the other...

Oh, and, like you, I loved hearing about it myself...

Kinda adds something Righteous to an otherwise Most UNrighteous undertaking, don'tcha think?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Just a good-sized collection of like-minded American Citizens with the need to manifest a physical presence in order to reinforce the idea of American Solidarity against its ill-wishers and the more insensitive amongst us, on such a sad, poignant day...
beer_mug.gif

Of course, those on the outside (of solidarity with the American People, in their grief and sacred remembrance) looking in, might see it a wee bit differently...
71_71.gif

US_flag_half_mast_lg_clr.gif

"Lest we forget"

Last edited:

When was it a I hate Muslim fest, asswipe? Any examples of Muslims getting their heads fucking knocked in?
Of course not
Do share
Excuse me....

Shouldn't that be "I hate stinking Muslims" rally?

Have to get your terminology straight

Thanks
You're a classic simpleton

Forum List

Back