Stimulus Checks

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
, nor does it consider Unfortunately, many citizens who do not need it, will receive stimulus money from Donald Trump. For them, it's a dilemma, what to do with the money, i.e., do we give it to the church, who is really begging for it, or to a more worthy cause.

Well, I've got you covered! How about giving it to President Trump's re-election campaign! This fall Trump is facing the greatest challenge of his life from a formidable Democrat candidate, Vie President Joe Biden. And, he will also have to contend with Joe's female running mate, probably the most formidable woman out there, Senator Elizabeth Warren.

With his poll numbers in the dumper, both for his handling of the coronavirus and his approval ratings, Trummp is going to need every nickle he can lay his hands on. Granted, current polling does not take into account the boost that Russia will give Trump, nor does it consider any last minute Comey type bombshells that Trump's allies will deliver. Still, current numbers should give Trump pause for concern and the importance of begging for every penny he can get.

Give it to a politician? You are really funny. Keep it up. Ours is in savings. People are entitled to the help.

, nor does it consider Unfortunately, many citizens who do not need it, will receive stimulus money from Donald Trump. For them, it's a dilemma, what to do with the money, i.e., do we give it to the church, who is really begging for it, or to a more worthy cause.

Well, I've got you covered! How about giving it to President Trump's re-election campaign! This fall Trump is facing the greatest challenge of his life from a formidable Democrat candidate, Vie President Joe Biden. And, he will also have to contend with Joe's female running mate, probably the most formidable woman out there, Senator Elizabeth Warren.

With his poll numbers in the dumper, both for his handling of the coronavirus and his approval ratings, Trummp is going to need every nickle he can lay his hands on. Granted, current polling does not take into account the boost that Russia will give Trump, nor does it consider any last minute Comey type bombshells that Trump's allies will deliver. Still, current numbers should give Trump pause for concern and the importance of begging for every penny he can get.

Of course churches need it, they need to keep their $1.2T bilk alive. Who exactly doesn't need it? Walmart is still receiving their $7.8B, so it's not them. Who doesn't need it?

Of course churches need it, they need to keep their $1.2T bilk alive. Who exactly doesn't need it? Walmart is still receiving their $7.8B, so it's not them. Who doesn't need it?
A Louisiana pastor who defied coronavirus orders is asking people to give their stimulus money to the church

[[[A Louisiana pastor who defied state orders and repeatedly held large church services during the coronavirus pandemic is now asking congregants to donate their stimulus checks to the church.]]]

Scoundrels like this piece of shit are asking their flocks to give them their disaster relief checks.

Hey, if their sheep are dumb enough to do it, then screw them.

TDS thread 1,406

TDS thread 1,406

TDS has become ignorant simpletons that voted for the asswipePINO.

Well if you filed on over 150 grand or something joint you'll get nada. Which figures because they always find a way to beat me out of something.

They’re actually not ‘stimulus’ checks – they’re not going to ‘stimulate’ anything.

They are in fact tax refund checks, if you paid at least $1200 in taxes.
If you didn’t pay taxes then they’re welfare checks.

They’re actually not ‘stimulus’ checks – they’re not going to ‘stimulate’ anything.

I won't be getting a check but I'd sure like to have one of those $1300.00 Obamafones.

Ours is going to charity. Saw it was deposited to our checking account on Wednesday the same day as a couple of our pensions were posted. It bothered me as I felt uneased about getting this government handout. The payment enforced my mistrust of the government with handling money. So no way I'm sending it back or giving it to a campaign of a politician having anything to do with sending us the money.

I'm fortunate to have a wife that also feels we already have it good and there are organizations out there where it would be put to better use.

On a personal note, it seems that it's actually working. I've talked to several people who dashed to the store upon receipt of their stimulus. They told me the stores were packed, and nobody including the stores were practicing social distancing.

That's not what I've read. I've read that the 2020 income tax form will have a special credit line for the stimulus checks so that they will be excluded from taxable income.

This is NOT Trump's stimulus. It is a spending law passed by Congress that has zero oversight.

Another Republican fuck-up, such as 1987, 2001, 2008.
You're not actually in the same reality as the rest of the world, are you?

I made a point, still waiting for yours.
I made My point. You responded with gibberish that wasn't even on topic.
Sure I did. The need for stimulus checks; 1987, 2001, 2008, 2020. All Republican Presidents.

I won't be getting a check but I'd sure like to have one of those $1300.00 Obamafones.

Correction, Reagan phones.

Forum List

Back