Stimulus a TOTAL failure!!!

bodyquirk_090914_01_msk_a472x315-2.jpg

Hell - At least with FDR's WPA we got something for the money the government spent. Obama just gave money to his friends.

Hell - At least with FDR's WPA we got something for the money the government spent. Obama just gave money to his friends.

Indeed..........that should play real well in places like Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida come 2012!!

You're seeing the last hurrah of the liberal establishment for at least a generation...........at least 30 years......at least in the oval office. Tens of millions have died since Jimmy Carter left office so many voters under 35 have no clue that this is what you get when you put a lefty in the office of the presidency.

Last edited:
Anyone following the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Situation, Household Survey has the data that employment in 12/2009, was 137,291,000 jobs. Up to May, 2011, then 2,488,000 jobs have been created: Subsequent the impact of the Stimulus, continuing. The Obama-Biden Stimulus was signed into law in February, 2009.

The Employed Persons Number in May, 2011, was 139,779,000.

That is an increase of employment, showing the success of the Obama-Biden Stimulus, following the Stingy, American-Murdering, Foreclosure-Creating, Financial House Collapsing, Stock Market Crashing: Bush II, Terms I and II, 2008 Stimulus.

The Bush/Tea Party/Republican Stimuls of $170.0 bil. clearly pales in comparison with the $800.0 bil. Obama Stimulus. The Bush/Tea Party/Republican Stimulus was niggardly, in comparison.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many in New Hampshire still waiting to hear new winning non-Negro dialect from GOP!)

Last edited:
After over a $1T we have fewer jobs than when we started.

But it could have been worse! That will be Obama's stump speech. Yes, things are bad. But when I got into office they were really bad. Really Really Bad. REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD. So you should be happy things are just bad. Because they could be a lot worse.

I'm sure that will get votes.

Anyone following the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Situation, Household Survey has the data that employment in 12/2009, was 137,291,000 jobs. Up to May, 2011, then 2,488,000 jobs have been created: Subsequent the impact of the Stimulus, continuing. The Obama-Biden Stimulus was signed into law in February, 2009.

That is an increase of employment, showing the success of the Obama-Biden Stimulus, following the Stingy, American-Murdering, Foreclosure-Creating, Financial House Collapsing, Stock Market Crashing: Bush II, Terms I and II, 2008 Stimulus.

The Bush/Tea Party/Republican Stimuls of $170.0 bil. clearly pales in comparison with the $800.0 bil. Obama Stimulus. The Bush/Tea Party/Republican Stimulus was niggardly, in comparison.

(Many in New Hampshire still waiting to hear new winning non-Negro dialect from GOP!)
If all those jobs have been created, why then has the unemployment rate not fallen? Why has the economy not even close to starting a recovery? Why is consumer confidence still down in the dumper? Why is the general feeling of the country still as bad as it was in 2008?
2 million jobs created...In which industries? The private sector surely is not participating.

Indeed s0n............things are booming!!!!!

But only the k00ks think that!!!:fu:

ps..........government jobs dont count asshole!! Who do you think pays the salaries?

Last edited:
Screw polls/the media.
Zillow says I am in the shitter.
Good enough for me.

Epic fail!

I wasn't in the shitter in the Bush years.

Fact.

Better off today?

No.

But it could have been worse! That will be Obama's stump speech. Yes, things are bad. But when I got into office they were really bad. Really Really Bad. REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD. So you should be happy things are just bad. Because they could be a lot worse.

Obama was in North Carolina yesterday. The most galling aspect was Obama telling the audience that he was going to start an initiative( whatever the fuck that is) to create 10,000 engineering jobs..Obama also stated he wanted private sector companies to partner with government....Please. Smoke screen for creating more big government programs.
What a bunch of crap this Obama is.
Government needs to get the hell out of the private sector and get the hell out of the way of the economy and let it do what it is supposed to do. That is bottom out and recover.

Any comparisons with the Bush/GOP induced financial crisis, stock market crash, foreclosure debacle--Great Recesssion--commencing in 2007, on-going in 2008, braking in 2009, turning around in 2010, recovering during 2011: Is all about the Impact of Five years of Relatively bad times.

Senator McCain, and Bozo the MooseHead, both regarded all that as sign of economic progress, strength, and good times. She who field-dresseth the Moose, wound up in a toilet bowl of time.

Most of the planet does not have access to safe drinking water, or plumbing and public sanitation.

Things probably don't seem to be looking a whole lot better, for them either.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Party of Abraham Lincoln even discovering that a winning non-Negro dialect is hard to find--or hear, in their case!)

Last edited:

Obama was in North Carolina yesterday. The most galling aspect was Obama telling the audience that he was going to start an initiative( whatever the fuck that is) to create 10,000 engineering jobs..Obama also stated he wanted private sector companies to partner with government....Please. Smoke screen for creating more big government programs.
What a bunch of crap this Obama is.
Government needs to get the hell out of the private sector and get the hell out of the way of the economy and let it do what it is supposed to do. That is bottom out and recover.

It's about every 3 months he has another initiative or public-private think tank, or committee or retreat or something.
The truth is he has no clue how to create jobs but he desperately feels he needs to to get re-elected. And he is right on that point.

Screw polls/the media.
Zillow says I am in the shitter.
Good enough for me.

Epic fail!

I wasn't in the shitter in the Bush years.

Fact.

Better off today?

No.
According to one report, overall home values are now at 2002 levels.
Here's the cold hard fact of that.....10 plus years of equity is gone.
People are stuck in their homes. Their largest and most important investment quite possibly worth less than what they paid for it.

The GOP crackpots were making the same noise in 2008 that now they are making in
2011. The ecoomy is apparently doing so well that speniding should be cut, jobs are eveywhere, Home Values are the castle of everyman's dream, or dreamess.

McCain for president - Opinion - ReviewJournal.com

Las Vegas GOP said no change was needed, and no change was being proposed: And both at the same time!

Saving the auto industry was not going to happen. Obama was proposing four years of spending over 1 tril., like had already had happened, on behalf the military contractors. Obama was going to create jobs.

The GOP says that government doesn't know how to create jobs. GOP is not doing any job creating, having won a portion of the House of Representatives in the mid-terms.

Things are apparently fine(?)!

(Maybe not front-runners practice really hard, "Yaez, Boss!" Snappy Dialect, "Sho Nuff!")

Forum List

Back