still think the media doesn't lean to the port side

So you dont mind that the republicans have been cheating in elections for decades?

You dont mind that Democrats have been rigging elections for decades ? You posted from Wikipedia, a source that has proven issues with its definitions. You have to be careful of the info you get from them. You find me a politician that has not benefited from vote rigging and I will post a video of the Headhunter streaking down the middle of the street. The left is just more brazen about there cheating.

So you have never seen the court documents linked ot in the article?

This is court documented evidence and you just ignore the links so you can pretend it never happened.

Its in our court records all over the country because they have doe it for decades all over the country.

It is undeniable for anyone with the integrity to accept the COLD HARD EVIDENCE that exsists.

You dont know this.........WHY????????

because there is NO liberal media as the right claims or you would be well aware of the facts.

Thank you for helping me prove my point

DNC v. RNC Consent Decree | Brennan Center for Justice

DNC v. RNC Consent Decree
Court Cases
– Ongoing

In 1982, after caging in predominantly African-American and Latino neighborhoods, the Republican National Committee and New Jersey Republican State Committee entered into a consent decree with their Democratic party counterparts. Under that decree and its 1987 successor, the Republican party organizations agreed to allow a federal court to review proposed “ballot security” programs, including any proposed voter caging.

The consent decree has been invoked several times, by the parties to the decree and by others. Most recently, in late 2008, the Democratic National Committee and Obama for America sought to enforce the consent decree, claiming that the Republican National Committee had not submitted alleged ballot security operations for review. After the election, the Republican National Committee asked the federal court to vacate or substantially modify the decree. A hearing on that motion is currently scheduled for May 5, 2009.

DNC v. RNC Consent Decree | Brennan Center for Justice

DNC v. RNC Consent Decree
Court Cases
– Ongoing

In 1982, after caging in predominantly African-American and Latino neighborhoods, the Republican National Committee and New Jersey Republican State Committee entered into a consent decree with their Democratic party counterparts. Under that decree and its 1987 successor, the Republican party organizations agreed to allow a federal court to review proposed “ballot security” programs, including any proposed voter caging.

The consent decree has been invoked several times, by the parties to the decree and by others. Most recently, in late 2008, the Democratic National Committee and Obama for America sought to enforce the consent decree, claiming that the Republican National Committee had not submitted alleged ballot security operations for review. After the election, the Republican National Committee asked the federal court to vacate or substantially modify the decree. A hearing on that motion is currently scheduled for May 5, 2009.

New Black Panthers. Pick your media outlet. Same with Acorn.

So you dont mind that the republicans have been cheating in elections for decades?

You dont mind that Democrats have been rigging elections for decades ? You posted from Wikipedia, a source that has proven issues with its definitions. You have to be careful of the info you get from them. You find me a politician that has not benefited from vote rigging and I will post a video of the Headhunter streaking down the middle of the street. The left is just more brazen about there cheating.

So you have never seen the court documents linked ot in the article?

This is court documented evidence and you just ignore the links so you can pretend it never happened.

Its in our court records all over the country because they have doe it for decades all over the country.

It is undeniable for anyone with the integrity to accept the COLD HARD EVIDENCE that exsists.

You dont know this.........WHY????????

because there is NO liberal media as the right claims or you would be well aware of the facts.

Thank you for helping me prove my point

Two wrongs dont make a right.

Forum List

Back