Stick A Fork In Trump, He's DONE!

Trump was much more civil in this debate.

I found it interesting he never challenged Clinton's claim he would add $20 trillion to the debt.

Objective analysis has found Trump would add somewhere between five and ten trillion dollars to the debt. I have not seen one that says twenty.

But its weird Trump didn't try to bluster and lie to cover up the fact he would add far more to the debt than Hillary would. He only challenged statements which went to his character.

The debt is a far more important issue than anything else. That is what should bury him, not his groping of women.

This is what I mean about the need to clear the rubes and childish mentalities from the room so the adults can do the heavy lifting and bury the opposition with truth and facts.

Trump would never have gotten the nomination if facts and truth had been front and center, which is exactly why he worked so hard to keep them out.

Any one of the other GOP candidates would have wiped the floor with Clinton.

"You mean like a sponge?"

During the debate, there were two moments when Trump's rhetoric and body language signaled quite loudly to me that he knows he is going to lose the election.

As much as I hate the guy, I actually felt sorry for him for a moment there.

I hope you slapped yourself for that. Never feel sorry for a sociopath.

I found it interesting he never challenged Clinton's claim he would add $20 trillion to the debt.

Objective analysis has found Trump would add somewhere between five and ten trillion dollars to the debt. I have not seen one that says twenty.

But its weird Trump didn't try to bluster and lie to cover up the fact he would add far more to the debt than Hillary would. He only challenged statements which went to his character.

The debt is a far more important issue than anything else. That is what should bury him, not his groping of women.

This is what I mean about the need to clear the rubes and childish mentalities from the room so the adults can do the heavy lifting and bury the opposition with truth and facts.

Trump would never have gotten the nomination if facts and truth had been front and center, which is exactly why he worked so hard to keep them out.

Perhaps people are weary of being lied to about the deficits ... going back to 1980 at least. Carter, for all his faults, actually did partially address them his first two years, but that zero based budgeting stuff was hogwash

Slick benefited from a good economy.

but I agree the deficits are the biggest issue

Perhaps people are weary of being lied to about the deficits ... going back to 1980 at least. Carter, for all his faults, actually did partially address them his first two years, but that zero based budgeting stuff was hogwash

Slick benefited from a good economy.

but I agree the deficits are the biggest issue

Are you that out of touch?

Another SLAM DUNK for Hillary!

CeC4w8lVIAEpADf.jpg:large

Why Fox News Is Telling The Truth - This Time - About GOP Poll ...

Even Fox News is admitting the truth.

Think about it folks, Trump has not only dealt a potentially fatal blow to the GOP he's also the much needed wrecking ball Fox has needed.

trumpwreckingball.jpg

Forum List

Back