Stick a fork in Obama

How did Eisenhower do?

Oh, that's right. He WON and he did it while imposing a 90% tax rate on top earners too, the PINKO COMMIE!

Besides, who else you gonna put in there? Mitt "Guy Smiley" Romney?
The tea party approval rating is at 25%. Congress' is at 12%. The current house of representatives has passed precisely THREE Pieces of legislation into law. THREE. The DO NOTHING congress passed 14.

You CONZ are in for a HELLUVA wake up call. America rejects the tea party agenda and more closely identifies with the OWS crowd.
The American people are PISSED that you CONZ can't make up your mind to piss your pants if they were on fire.

Perhaps if you come up with some ideas for jobs that haven't already proven to be failures (tax cuts), you might be taken more seriously by serious people. As it is, CONZ are CLOWN SHOES and Americans KNOW it.

Surely you can't compare obama to Eisenhower! obama never commanded a dog pack! He had no WWII debt to pay. The only debt obama has is the one he created.

As far as identifies with the shitter agenda, not so fast. The Americans that you think support them, just want them gone, and don't be forgiving those student loans either. 66% percent of Americans disagree with that one.

No Obama only had the IRAQ WAR DEBT to pay. Didn't he?

Eisenhower eliminated our war debt in just over a decade with his HIGH TAX RATES.
How long until CONZ low tax rates pay off our Iraq war debt?

You CONZ spent on the CHINESE COMMUNIST CREDIT CARD like crazy going into Iraq and handing out unfunded Medicare benefits to the tune of a few hundred billion and cut taxes while we were at war on TWO FRONTS (THE ONLY TIME in our nation's HISTORY that taxes weren't raised during a time of WAR) and you have the temerity to BLAME Obama for spending levels that would be BELOW RONALD REAGAN'S if you hadn't deregulated the financial sector to the point where taxpayers had to bail them out or face another GREAT DEPRESSION.

Perhaps you could tell us all what makes the people who deregulated us into the bailouts, blew up the deficit and debt in unnecessary wars, and won't work to fix ANYTHING they did, lest Obama get credit for it, WORTHY to govern? Because I would really like to know why you think putting the same policies in place that led to the meltdown are the answer to it?

1. "On life support. Dead man walking. Down for the count. He’s toast. Stick a fork in him; he’s done. Pick your own metaphorical cliché as long as it acknowledges that this president is a goner.

2. If you need proof, consider Gallup’s recent assessment of the president’s job-approval numbers: “Only one elected president since Dwight D. Eisenhower, Jimmy Carter, had a lower 11th-quarter average than Obama.” And we all know what happened to Mr. Peanut.

3. Gallup brings the president’s lousy numbers to the bottom line by showing that Obama is losing to a generic Republican in its surveys, as well as in a head-to-head with the leading Republican, Mitt Romney.

4. The killer data point, in my view, is that the decline in Obama’s job approval has been so systematic and lockstep, declining in Gallup’s surveys by an average of about 3 points per quarter, never increasing outside the margin of error from one quarter to the next and staying below 50 percent since his fourth quarter in office. This means that most Americans have lingered over his failures for seven or more quarters, deepening and reinforcing their malaise about the man. Once you get into a groove like that, it’s hard to get out.

5. Right now, using Gallup’s numbers, 9 percent of registered Democrats defect to a generic Republican and 13 percent of Democrats vote for Mitt Romney. There is simply no way to formulate a minimum winning coalition scenario for Obama if more than 5 percent of Democrats defect.

6. Of course, the main hindrance to Obama’s reelection is the sorry state of the economy. I suspect the Obama strategy team checks with the Conference Board, the University of Michigan and Gallup hourly to see if their consumer confidence indicators show any signs of life. Nothing’s happening lately on that front, however. The fact is that the president’s men and women can’t move this rock.

7. ...like Cubs fans believing a World Series is possible next year, the Obama campaign planners maintain belief that recovery is within their grasp.

8. Once it’s clear that there is no reason to vote for Obama, his handlers will refocus on reasons to vote against the Republican. This is where the problems they face are myriad. When a candidate with high negatives starts attacking one with low negatives, the result is usually a boomerang."
Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

LMAO!!!

Just name which one of those eight clowns you think can beat him...

1. "On life support. Dead man walking. Down for the count. He’s toast. Stick a fork in him; he’s done. Pick your own metaphorical cliché as long as it acknowledges that this president is a goner.

2. If you need proof, consider Gallup’s recent assessment of the president’s job-approval numbers: “Only one elected president since Dwight D. Eisenhower, Jimmy Carter, had a lower 11th-quarter average than Obama.” And we all know what happened to Mr. Peanut.

3. Gallup brings the president’s lousy numbers to the bottom line by showing that Obama is losing to a generic Republican in its surveys, as well as in a head-to-head with the leading Republican, Mitt Romney.

4. The killer data point, in my view, is that the decline in Obama’s job approval has been so systematic and lockstep, declining in Gallup’s surveys by an average of about 3 points per quarter, never increasing outside the margin of error from one quarter to the next and staying below 50 percent since his fourth quarter in office. This means that most Americans have lingered over his failures for seven or more quarters, deepening and reinforcing their malaise about the man. Once you get into a groove like that, it’s hard to get out.

5. Right now, using Gallup’s numbers, 9 percent of registered Democrats defect to a generic Republican and 13 percent of Democrats vote for Mitt Romney. There is simply no way to formulate a minimum winning coalition scenario for Obama if more than 5 percent of Democrats defect.

6. Of course, the main hindrance to Obama’s reelection is the sorry state of the economy. I suspect the Obama strategy team checks with the Conference Board, the University of Michigan and Gallup hourly to see if their consumer confidence indicators show any signs of life. Nothing’s happening lately on that front, however. The fact is that the president’s men and women can’t move this rock.

7. ...like Cubs fans believing a World Series is possible next year, the Obama campaign planners maintain belief that recovery is within their grasp.

8. Once it’s clear that there is no reason to vote for Obama, his handlers will refocus on reasons to vote against the Republican. This is where the problems they face are myriad. When a candidate with high negatives starts attacking one with low negatives, the result is usually a boomerang."
Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

LMAO!!!

Let's see...If I had to name a clown, it would be either Clarabell or Cammmpbell.

How'd I do?

Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

LMAO!!!

why?

The fact that you refer to them as clowns despite long poilitical careers....top notch educations.....some with great success in business.....all financially well off.....well....obviously you are completely clouded by your hatred for people that dont think like you do.

So to answer your question would be a waste of time...

How did Eisenhower do?

Oh, that's right. He WON and he did it while imposing a 90% tax rate on top earners too, the PINKO COMMIE!

Besides, who else you gonna put in there? Mitt "Guy Smiley" Romney?
The tea party approval rating is at 25%. Congress' is at 12%. The current house of representatives has passed precisely THREE Pieces of legislation into law. THREE. The DO NOTHING congress passed 14.

You CONZ are in for a HELLUVA wake up call. America rejects the tea party agenda and more closely identifies with the OWS crowd.
The American people are PISSED that you CONZ can't make up your mind to piss your pants if they were on fire.

Perhaps if you come up with some ideas for jobs that haven't already proven to be failures (tax cuts), you might be taken more seriously by serious people. As it is, CONZ are CLOWN SHOES and Americans KNOW it.

Surely you can't compare obama to Eisenhower! obama never commanded a dog pack! He had no WWII debt to pay. The only debt obama has is the one he created.

As far as identifies with the shitter agenda, not so fast. The Americans that you think support them, just want them gone, and don't be forgiving those student loans either. 66% percent of Americans disagree with that one.

No Obama only had the IRAQ WAR DEBT to pay. Didn't he?

Eisenhower eliminated our war debt in just over a decade with his HIGH TAX RATES.
How long until CONZ low tax rates pay off our Iraq war debt?

You CONZ spent on the CHINESE COMMUNIST CREDIT CARD like crazy going into Iraq and handing out unfunded Medicare benefits to the tune of a few hundred billion and cut taxes while we were at war on TWO FRONTS (THE ONLY TIME in our nation's HISTORY that taxes weren't raised during a time of WAR) and you have the temerity to BLAME Obama for spending levels that would be BELOW RONALD REAGAN'S if you hadn't deregulated the financial sector to the point where taxpayers had to bail them out or face another GREAT DEPRESSION.

Perhaps you could tell us all what makes the people who deregulated us into the bailouts, blew up the deficit and debt in unnecessary wars, and won't work to fix ANYTHING they did, lest Obama get credit for it, WORTHY to govern? Because I would really like to know why you think putting the same policies in place that led to the meltdown are the answer to it?

Average Annual Spending Increases (excluding interest)
a. JFK 4.6%
b. LBJ 5.7%
c. Nixon 2.9%
d. Ford 2.7%
e. Carter 3.2%
f. Reagan 1.9%
g. BushI 2.0%
h. Clinton 1.9%
i. BushII 5.6%
Historical Tables | The White House

Recognize any names here?

Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

LMAO!!!

Let's see...If I had to name a clown, it would be either Clarabell or Cammmpbell.

How'd I do?

You joke but I've been around this game a long time. I predict that Barack Hussein Obama will be amidst the worst economic conditions in 70 years and will be elected for a second term. All the seven candidates except Romney are doing is making a 24ct ass of themselves and the base of the Republican party is not going to elect a Mormon.

I don't think I'd give him winning odds, but I wouldn't count out Obama quite yet. Games up when the election results come in. Not till then.

I'll be more comfortable making predictions once the nomination process for the GOP is over. At this point, I think if Romney is the nominee that Romney will win. The rest of the field has self destructed. Perry would be lucky to carry a single state against Obama. Cain seems intent on losing the nomination. Bachmann is nuts. Rick Santorum is Rick Santorum. Most folks can't even remember Huntsman is running.

Newt is the only other serious candidate, and his campaign would have some serious issues in the general.

I'm worried that the GOP is getting ready to pull the same stupid play the DNC pulled in 2004. George W. Bush was considered a lock for the one term president column. The DNC picked an absolutely horrid candidate and turned a sure fire victory into a historic loss. The GOP could still do that.

LMAO!!!

How'd I do?

You joke but I've been around this game a long time. I predict that Barack Hussein Obama will be amidst the worst economic conditions in 70 years and will be elected for a second term. All the seven candidates except Romney are doing is making a 24ct ass of themselves and the base of the Republican party is not going to elect a Mormon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQnxlHZsjY]So Let It Be Written - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think I'd give him winning odds, but I wouldn't count out Obama quite yet. Games up when the election results come in. Not till then.

I'll be more comfortable making predictions once the nomination process for the GOP is over. At this point, I think if Romney is the nominee that Romney will win. The rest of the field has self destructed. Perry would be lucky to carry a single state against Obama. Cain seems intent on losing the nomination. Bachmann is nuts. Rick Santorum is Rick Santorum. Most folks can't even remember Huntsman is running.

Newt is the only other serious candidate, and his campaign would have some serious issues in the general.

I'm worried that the GOP is getting ready to pull the same stupid play the DNC pulled in 2004. George W. Bush was considered a lock for the one term president column. The DNC picked an absolutely horrid candidate and turned a sure fire victory into a historic loss. The GOP could still do that.

Yes...the GOP could do that...

...but a far, far bigger threat is the oversight of this election is in the hands of the most corrupt and politicized Voting Section of the Department of Justice that this nation has seen.

Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

Uhhh....the "leading Republican" is Herman Cain with his 9-9-9 plan. :eusa_whistle:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_...cain-tops-mitt-romney-in-latest-cbs-nyt-poll/

Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

Uhhh....the "leading Republican" is Herman Cain with his 9-9-9 plan. :eusa_whistle:

Herman Cain tops Mitt Romney in latest CBS/NYT poll - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

So....which one ya' votin' for?

Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

Not in Ohio.

Barack Obama | Ohio | elections 2012 | The Daily Caller

Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

Not in Ohio.

Barack Obama | Ohio | elections 2012 | The Daily Caller

According to Michael Medved, on today's radio show, he claims that he has spoken to two highly placed officials in the Obama camp, and they have written off both Florida and Ohio.

Did you notice that Obama isn't in either state.

Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

Who do you think might beat Obama. Like he said the other night, he's waiting for all of them to be voted off the island. :lol:

Mitt hasn't even had to face any challenge yet. Your candidates are fools, he's the best of the worst.

Not only would Dr. Jekyll beat the windbag....but so would Mr. Hyde!

Oops!...sorry, I guess you don't know who those guys are.

He couldn't even beat Crazy McCain. Obama did though.

Do you have any common sense or are you strictly copy paste all day, everyday?

Who do you think might beat Obama. Like he said the other night, he's waiting for all of them to be voted off the island. :lol:

Mitt hasn't even had to face any challenge yet. Your candidates are fools, he's the best of the worst.

Not only would Dr. Jekyll beat the windbag....but so would Mr. Hyde!

Oops!...sorry, I guess you don't know who those guys are.

He couldn't even beat Crazy McCain. Obama did though.

Do you have any common sense or are you strictly copy paste all day, everyday?

Hucksters threw their support to McCain even though they didn't like him because they were too bigoted to let Romney win.

Romney was much better qualified, much more conservative, but the evangelicals joined McCain and cut off the GOP's nose to spite their face.

They're not getting away with it this year, try as they might.

p.s. Fear the Cain!

Forum List

Back