Stick a fork in Obama

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "On life support. Dead man walking. Down for the count. He’s toast. Stick a fork in him; he’s done. Pick your own metaphorical cliché as long as it acknowledges that this president is a goner.

2. If you need proof, consider Gallup’s recent assessment of the president’s job-approval numbers: “Only one elected president since Dwight D. Eisenhower, Jimmy Carter, had a lower 11th-quarter average than Obama.” And we all know what happened to Mr. Peanut.

3. Gallup brings the president’s lousy numbers to the bottom line by showing that Obama is losing to a generic Republican in its surveys, as well as in a head-to-head with the leading Republican, Mitt Romney.

4. The killer data point, in my view, is that the decline in Obama’s job approval has been so systematic and lockstep, declining in Gallup’s surveys by an average of about 3 points per quarter, never increasing outside the margin of error from one quarter to the next and staying below 50 percent since his fourth quarter in office. This means that most Americans have lingered over his failures for seven or more quarters, deepening and reinforcing their malaise about the man. Once you get into a groove like that, it’s hard to get out.

5. Right now, using Gallup’s numbers, 9 percent of registered Democrats defect to a generic Republican and 13 percent of Democrats vote for Mitt Romney. There is simply no way to formulate a minimum winning coalition scenario for Obama if more than 5 percent of Democrats defect.

6. Of course, the main hindrance to Obama’s reelection is the sorry state of the economy. I suspect the Obama strategy team checks with the Conference Board, the University of Michigan and Gallup hourly to see if their consumer confidence indicators show any signs of life. Nothing’s happening lately on that front, however. The fact is that the president’s men and women can’t move this rock.

7. ...like Cubs fans believing a World Series is possible next year, the Obama campaign planners maintain belief that recovery is within their grasp.

8. Once it’s clear that there is no reason to vote for Obama, his handlers will refocus on reasons to vote against the Republican. This is where the problems they face are myriad. When a candidate with high negatives starts attacking one with low negatives, the result is usually a boomerang."
Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

I saw one of the dumb far left supporters say on fox news that Obama will be re-elected despite the 10% unemployment he created. {god, some of these leftist commentators are dumber than their pets}

How did Eisenhower do?

Oh, that's right. He WON and he did it while imposing a 90% tax rate on top earners too, the PINKO COMMIE!

Besides, who else you gonna put in there? Mitt "Guy Smiley" Romney?
The tea party approval rating is at 25%. Congress' is at 12%. The current house of representatives has passed precisely THREE Pieces of legislation into law. THREE. The DO NOTHING congress passed 14.

You CONZ are in for a HELLUVA wake up call. America rejects the tea party agenda and more closely identifies with the OWS crowd.
The American people are PISSED that you CONZ can't make up your mind to piss your pants if they were on fire.

Perhaps if you come up with some ideas for jobs that haven't already proven to be failures (tax cuts), you might be taken more seriously by serious people. As it is, CONZ are CLOWN SHOES and Americans KNOW it.

Last edited:
1. "On life support. Dead man walking. Down for the count. He’s toast. Stick a fork in him; he’s done. Pick your own metaphorical cliché as long as it acknowledges that this president is a goner.

2. If you need proof, consider Gallup’s recent assessment of the president’s job-approval numbers: “Only one elected president since Dwight D. Eisenhower, Jimmy Carter, had a lower 11th-quarter average than Obama.” And we all know what happened to Mr. Peanut.

3. Gallup brings the president’s lousy numbers to the bottom line by showing that Obama is losing to a generic Republican in its surveys, as well as in a head-to-head with the leading Republican, Mitt Romney.

4. The killer data point, in my view, is that the decline in Obama’s job approval has been so systematic and lockstep, declining in Gallup’s surveys by an average of about 3 points per quarter, never increasing outside the margin of error from one quarter to the next and staying below 50 percent since his fourth quarter in office. This means that most Americans have lingered over his failures for seven or more quarters, deepening and reinforcing their malaise about the man. Once you get into a groove like that, it’s hard to get out.

5. Right now, using Gallup’s numbers, 9 percent of registered Democrats defect to a generic Republican and 13 percent of Democrats vote for Mitt Romney. There is simply no way to formulate a minimum winning coalition scenario for Obama if more than 5 percent of Democrats defect.

6. Of course, the main hindrance to Obama’s reelection is the sorry state of the economy. I suspect the Obama strategy team checks with the Conference Board, the University of Michigan and Gallup hourly to see if their consumer confidence indicators show any signs of life. Nothing’s happening lately on that front, however. The fact is that the president’s men and women can’t move this rock.

7. ...like Cubs fans believing a World Series is possible next year, the Obama campaign planners maintain belief that recovery is within their grasp.

8. Once it’s clear that there is no reason to vote for Obama, his handlers will refocus on reasons to vote against the Republican. This is where the problems they face are myriad. When a candidate with high negatives starts attacking one with low negatives, the result is usually a boomerang."
Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

Who do you think might beat Obama. Like he said the other night, he's waiting for all of them to be voted off the island. :lol:

Mitt hasn't even had to face any challenge yet. Your candidates are fools, he's the best of the worst.

While his job approval ratings might be low..and they are..there are alot of extraordinary circumstances that are surrounding that. His personal ratings remain quite high and more democrats are behind him then republicans are behind any candidate. Additionally when matched up against any republican candidate currently available, he beats them and quite handily.

I personally think the longer these republican debates go on..the better it will be for Obama.

Add in, the congress approval ratings are in single digits.

And public sentiment toward government in general is pretty rotten.

Who do you think might beat Obama. Like he said the other night, he's waiting for all of them to be voted off the island. :lol:

Mitt hasn't even had to face any challenge yet. Your candidates are fools, he's the best of the worst.

Trypical response. Yeah Obama sucks but the GOP sucks worse.
It's false hope. If Bachmann were nominated she would beat Obama. If Dick Cheney were the nominee, he would be elected.
Obama is the biggest disappointment to the Left and Center and the biggest failure for the Right. He is toast.

While his job approval ratings might be low..and they are..there are alot of extraordinary circumstances that are surrounding that. His personal ratings remain quite high and more democrats are behind him then republicans are behind any candidate. Additionally when matched up against any republican candidate currently available, he beats them and quite handily.

I personally think the longer these republican debates go on..the better it will be for Obama.

Add in, the congress approval ratings are in single digits.

And public sentiment toward government in general is pretty rotten.

you seem excited by the prospect of no one being able to beat out a president with very low approval ratings....and you justify it by saying...

and I paraphrase.....

'yeah, he sucks at his job, but people see him as a hell of a guy'

How did Eisenhower do?

Oh, that's right. He WON and he did it while imposing a 90% tax rate on top earners too, the PINKO COMMIE!

Besides, who else you gonna put in there? Mitt "Guy Smiley" Romney?
The tea party approval rating is at 25%. Congress' is at 12%. The current house of representatives has passed precisely THREE Pieces of legislation into law. THREE. The DO NOTHING congress passed 14.

You CONZ are in for a HELLUVA wake up call. America rejects the tea party agenda and more closely identifies with the OWS crowd.
The American people are PISSED that you CONZ can't make up your mind to piss your pants if they were on fire.

Perhaps if you come up with some ideas for jobs that haven't already proven to be failures (tax cuts), you might be taken more seriously by serious people. As it is, CONZ are CLOWN SHOES and Americans KNOW it.

Surely you can't compare obama to Eisenhower! obama never commanded a dog pack! He had no WWII debt to pay. The only debt obama has is the one he created.

As far as identifies with the shitter agenda, not so fast. The Americans that you think support them, just want them gone, and don't be forgiving those student loans either. 66% percent of Americans disagree with that one.

oh this thread again. was it a week already from your last one?
and this is after you admitted the GOP most likely wont win....

"...after you admitted the GOP most likely wont win.... "

Could you find that one for me?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190476-the-next-administration.html

that thread....oh look its the same as this one...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190476-the-next-administration.html#post4298594

right around that post. #39

Paintball...I appreciate the efforts you went to....
...but now I'm truly worried about you....

Did you think that "I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure." from post #39 that you indicated...
meant that I believe the GOP would lose????

Is it your eyesight or your comprehension????

That's a joke.....a joke:
"I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure."

Not sure...means the same as indecisive....

Now I understand why folks say you have to be smart to be funny...and I guess the opposite is also true.

Have you met Sarah G?

"...after you admitted the GOP most likely wont win.... "

Could you find that one for me?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190476-the-next-administration.html

that thread....oh look its the same as this one...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190476-the-next-administration.html#post4298594

right around that post. #39

Paintball...I appreciate the efforts you went to....
...but now I'm truly worried about you....

Did you think that "I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure." from post #39 that you indicated...
meant that I believe the GOP would lose????

Is it your eyesight or your comprehension????

That's a joke.....a joke:
"I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure."

Not sure...means the same as indecisive....

Now I understand why folks say you have to be smart to be funny...and I guess the opposite is also true.

Have you met Sarah G?

Scumball specializes in being obtuse.
It's either that or downright stupid. I'm not sure.

Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

Not only would Dr. Jekyll beat the windbag....but so would Mr. Hyde!

Oops!...sorry, I guess you don't know who those guys are.

The Congress should be doing nothing! We are the United States of America the Federal Government should only be worried about National Security and securing our Border so I for one would be happy if The Congress would pass no laws and secure our borders!

Forum List

Back