Stick a fork in Obama

Who do you think might beat Obama. Like he said the other night, he's waiting for all of them to be voted off the island. :lol:

Mitt hasn't even had to face any challenge yet. Your candidates are fools, he's the best of the worst.

Not only would Dr. Jekyll beat the windbag....but so would Mr. Hyde!

Oops!...sorry, I guess you don't know who those guys are.

He couldn't even beat Crazy McCain. Obama did though.

Do you have any common sense or are you strictly copy paste all day, everyday?

Did you ever consider that common sense is what tells you that two plumb lines are parallel?

I’d love to hear the rest of your rant, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.

The most qualified to be president is Newt Gingrich. He just has a lot of baggage, the least of which is an ill considered spot with Nancy Pelosi on global warming.

He probably had no idea how much people outside the Bay Area despise San Fran Nan and believed her popularity. He probably never paid a lot of attention to the global warming meltdown either.

While his job approval ratings might be low..and they are..there are alot of extraordinary circumstances that are surrounding that. His personal ratings remain quite high and more democrats are behind him then republicans are behind any candidate. Additionally when matched up against any republican candidate currently available, he beats them and quite handily.

I personally think the longer these republican debates go on..the better it will be for Obama.

Add in, the congress approval ratings are in single digits.

And public sentiment toward government in general is pretty rotten.

you seem excited by the prospect of no one being able to beat out a president with very low approval ratings....and you justify it by saying...

and I paraphrase.....

'yeah, he sucks at his job, but people see him as a hell of a guy'

And no..that's not what I am saying. We can drag on and on about how fucked up the situation was when he came into office and how obstructionist the republicans have been. It's been a VERY ugly 3 years. Anyone watching is going to be disgusted by A. The compromising Obama did with the Republicans and B. The way Republicans smacked him around anyway.

It's not something that looks pretty..but neither does shoveling a pile of shit. The only time you say..hey...good job..is when it's over.

1. "On life support. Dead man walking. Down for the count. He’s toast. Stick a fork in him; he’s done. Pick your own metaphorical cliché as long as it acknowledges that this president is a goner.

2. If you need proof, consider Gallup’s recent assessment of the president’s job-approval numbers: “Only one elected president since Dwight D. Eisenhower, Jimmy Carter, had a lower 11th-quarter average than Obama.” And we all know what happened to Mr. Peanut.

3. Gallup brings the president’s lousy numbers to the bottom line by showing that Obama is losing to a generic Republican in its surveys, as well as in a head-to-head with the leading Republican, Mitt Romney.

4. The killer data point, in my view, is that the decline in Obama’s job approval has been so systematic and lockstep, declining in Gallup’s surveys by an average of about 3 points per quarter, never increasing outside the margin of error from one quarter to the next and staying below 50 percent since his fourth quarter in office. This means that most Americans have lingered over his failures for seven or more quarters, deepening and reinforcing their malaise about the man. Once you get into a groove like that, it’s hard to get out.

5. Right now, using Gallup’s numbers, 9 percent of registered Democrats defect to a generic Republican and 13 percent of Democrats vote for Mitt Romney. There is simply no way to formulate a minimum winning coalition scenario for Obama if more than 5 percent of Democrats defect.

6. Of course, the main hindrance to Obama’s reelection is the sorry state of the economy. I suspect the Obama strategy team checks with the Conference Board, the University of Michigan and Gallup hourly to see if their consumer confidence indicators show any signs of life. Nothing’s happening lately on that front, however. The fact is that the president’s men and women can’t move this rock.

7. ...like Cubs fans believing a World Series is possible next year, the Obama campaign planners maintain belief that recovery is within their grasp.

8. Once it’s clear that there is no reason to vote for Obama, his handlers will refocus on reasons to vote against the Republican. This is where the problems they face are myriad. When a candidate with high negatives starts attacking one with low negatives, the result is usually a boomerang."
Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

Not in Ohio.

Barack Obama | Ohio | elections 2012 | The Daily Caller

President Barack Obama’s poll numbers in Ohio continue to be poor, with Ohioans disapproving of his handling of his job 51 to 43 percent. In addition, those polled do not believe he deserves a second term by a margin of 49 to 44 percent.

However, Obama continues to poll ahead of his Republican challengers. He leads Cain by a margin of 47 to 39 percent; Romney, 45 to 41; and Perry, 47 to 36.

“Ohio voters are not happy with the president’s performance and don’t think he deserves a second term. But elections are about choices,” Brown said. “At this point, none of the Republicans are able to take advantage of these presidential negatives. The next year will determine if the GOP is able to nominate a candidate who can do so.”

Quinnipiac: Cain Jumps to Lead in Ohio Race
The rule of thumb is if the incumbent is below 50%, undecideds break for the challenger...

While his job approval ratings might be low..and they are..there are alot of extraordinary circumstances that are surrounding that. His personal ratings remain quite high and more democrats are behind him then republicans are behind any candidate. Additionally when matched up against any republican candidate currently available, he beats them and quite handily.

I personally think the longer these republican debates go on..the better it will be for Obama.

Add in, the congress approval ratings are in single digits.

And public sentiment toward government in general is pretty rotten.

you seem excited by the prospect of no one being able to beat out a president with very low approval ratings....and you justify it by saying...

and I paraphrase.....

And no..that's not what I am saying. We can drag on and on about how fucked up the situation was when he came into office and how obstructionist the republicans have been. It's been a VERY ugly 3 years. Anyone watching is going to be disgusted by A. The compromising Obama did with the Republicans and B. The way Republicans smacked him around anyway.

It's not something that looks pretty..but neither does shoveling a pile of shit. The only time you say..hey...good job..is when it's over.

alg_shovel.jpg

When he claims we'll have dirty air if he doesn't win again, it shows he is desperate.

Do nothing, no compromise, save the bloated rich by destroying Medicare Pubs should assume the position. Obama gave them the rope and they hung themselves...At least 60% agree with the new Fight Back Obama issues...HAHA!

and I paraphrase.....

alg_shovel.jpg

Ewwww :lol:

1. "On life support. Dead man walking. Down for the count. He’s toast. Stick a fork in him; he’s done. Pick your own metaphorical cliché as long as it acknowledges that this president is a goner.

2. If you need proof, consider Gallup’s recent assessment of the president’s job-approval numbers: “Only one elected president since Dwight D. Eisenhower, Jimmy Carter, had a lower 11th-quarter average than Obama.” And we all know what happened to Mr. Peanut.
3. Gallup brings the president’s lousy numbers to the bottom line by showing that Obama is losing to a generic Republican in its surveys, as well as in a head-to-head with the leading Republican, Mitt Romney.

4. The killer data point, in my view, is that the decline in Obama’s job approval has been so systematic and lockstep, declining in Gallup’s surveys by an average of about 3 points per quarter, never increasing outside the margin of error from one quarter to the next and staying below 50 percent since his fourth quarter in office. This means that most Americans have lingered over his failures for seven or more quarters, deepening and reinforcing their malaise about the man. Once you get into a groove like that, it’s hard to get out.

5. Right now, using Gallup’s numbers, 9 percent of registered Democrats defect to a generic Republican and 13 percent of Democrats vote for Mitt Romney. There is simply no way to formulate a minimum winning coalition scenario for Obama if more than 5 percent of Democrats defect.

6. Of course, the main hindrance to Obama’s reelection is the sorry state of the economy. I suspect the Obama strategy team checks with the Conference Board, the University of Michigan and Gallup hourly to see if their consumer confidence indicators show any signs of life. Nothing’s happening lately on that front, however. The fact is that the president’s men and women can’t move this rock.

7. ...like Cubs fans believing a World Series is possible next year, the Obama campaign planners maintain belief that recovery is within their grasp.

8. Once it’s clear that there is no reason to vote for Obama, his handlers will refocus on reasons to vote against the Republican. This is where the problems they face are myriad. When a candidate with high negatives starts attacking one with low negatives, the result is usually a boomerang."
Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

I think that is interesting. From the git go he has made me think of Carter with LOTTSA behind the scenes hand wringing. And not knowing what to do or even where to start.

Obama's support is abysmal... anybody thinking he's gonna be re-elected is in serious need of psychiatric help.

Stick a fork in Obama

Bye..bye.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I just totally bookmarked this.

You're a wolf that lives in some trailer park called greenpoint and someone has taught you how to use the internet?

That's INCREDIBLE - "Fran Tarkenton"

more dead babies because you are breathing.....Obamination must stop this.....

And as long as you keep asking to swallow my jizz..we will always have comedy.

:lol:

Well, tough guy, you can always try and put an end to that. My pic is in my profile and I live in greenpoint.

:eusa_whistle:

more dead babies because you are breathing.....Obamination must stop this.....

And as long as you keep asking to swallow my jizz..we will always have comedy.

:lol:

Well, tough guy, you can always try and put an end to that. My pic is in my profile and I live in greenpoint.

:eusa_whistle:

You two are equally stupid. In today's environment anyone who uses their real name and address on one of these political or religious discussion forums has no sense at all.

Forum List

Back