Steven Tyler - you are an embarrasment to my generation.

Leave it to Silly Boo Boo to bump a 9-year old thread like the douche he is.
I agree.
WTF is the purpose to reply years later?
Half these buried threads are a who's who of long gone members and banned trolls.

Get out if the attic sealy and go out and get some sun.

I agree.
Half these buried threads are a who's who of long gone members and banned trolls.

You mean like this weekend?

Attachments

• 2BDB5C92-9EC5-4654-AE35-0451FE04E3C4.jpeg
    2BDB5C92-9EC5-4654-AE35-0451FE04E3C4.jpeg
    648.3 KB · Views: 22
I agree.

What.
You sat in a dark room looking at someone's vacation postings?
Probably from 9 years ago?
You don’t believe that’s me?

I agree.

What.
You see it’s on my camera roll. Here’s when I bought my boat last year. Paid cash. $26,500

Attachments

• 42DE3FF7-4AC1-49B3-810F-97D549662DA9.jpeg
    42DE3FF7-4AC1-49B3-810F-97D549662DA9.jpeg
    646.3 KB · Views: 17
I agree.

What.
Its the internet.
Nothing is real.

I agree.

What.
Its the internet.
Nothing is real.
I’m flattered.

I agree.

What.
You see it’s on my camera roll. Here’s when I bought my boat last year. Paid cash. $26,500

iu

I agree.

What.

iu
With a name like Marion, you care.

I agree.

What.

iu

iu

What.

iu

iu
Well I can tell you that I have the life most men dream about. Not all men though. Some of you like being married and pussy whipped. And most of you are a month or two away from filing chapter 11.

I think it's funny geeks and dweebs on USMB think I need a life because I necro old threads on subjects that have already been created rather than create a new thread on that subject. I look back on all the threads I've started and I wish I didn't start half of them. Plus it makes it hard for me to go searching through the threads I've started because I have so many threads I started just on a whim when something was interesting to me that second but 1 day later I wish I never started the thread. It was lame. So I'm more selective now. I'd rather search for STEVEN TYLER and see if anyone has ever fucking talked about him in the past. If they have, I'll jump fucking start that thread. What's the big deal?

I'll tell you the big deal. It's always when I go back and find Republicans were being hypocrites back when Obama was president that they get mad and con mods close the thread because they are embarrassed and don't like it that I can go find exactly their words and how they today hold a con prez to a LOWER standard than they held Obama.

They talked about the "real" unemployment back then. Or I can go find when you con asshats cared about the debt. Or when you defended illegals and said they were just doing jobs Americans won't do. Or you liked cheap shit from china. All that is here in the archives. And you con losers cry when I dig up your past ignorance.

Or how about back when you guys cared about the sanctity of marriage then you elected a donald trump. King adulterer, rapist, pedophile. Yes he went to rape island too

Poor Ivanka

trump-epstein-wide.jpg

What.

iu

iu
Well I can tell you that I have the life most men dream about. Not all men though. Some of you like being married and pussy whipped. And most of you are a month or two away from filing chapter 11.

I think it's funny geeks and dweebs on USMB think I need a life because I necro old threads on subjects that have already been created rather than create a new thread on that subject. I look back on all the threads I've started and I wish I didn't start half of them. Plus it makes it hard for me to go searching through the threads I've started because I have so many threads I started just on a whim when something was interesting to me that second but 1 day later I wish I never started the thread. It was lame. So I'm more selective now. I'd rather search for STEVEN TYLER and see if anyone has ever fucking talked about him in the past. If they have, I'll jump fucking start that thread. What's the big deal?

I'll tell you the big deal. It's always when I go back and find Republicans were being hypocrites back when Obama was president that they get mad and con mods close the thread because they are embarrassed and don't like it that I can go find exactly their words and how they today hold a con prez to a LOWER standard than they held Obama.

They talked about the "real" unemployment back then. Or I can go find when you con asshats cared about the debt. Or when you defended illegals and said they were just doing jobs Americans won't do. Or you liked cheap shit from china. All that is here in the archives. And you con losers cry when I dig up your past ignorance.

Or how about back when you guys cared about the sanctity of marriage then you elected a donald trump. King adulterer, rapist, pedophile. Yes he went to rape island too

Poor Ivanka

trump-epstein-wide.jpg

Yeah, that shitpost is totally about Stephen Tyler. :abgg2q.jpg:

iu

iu

Poor Ivanka

trump-epstein-wide.jpg

Yeah, that shitpost is totally about Stephen Tyler. :abgg2q.jpg:

In my defense I originally posted this:

Steven was on Howard stern recently. 9 years later. Lol.

He did a solo country album? With his voice I can’t wait to hear it.

Love is your name 2015.

Red white and you 2016

Boy, with all the great country song writers and his voice he could have been one of the greatest country singers.

I just listened to these 2 songs. He has a great voice. Songs are alright.

And you chimed in but added nothing to the conversation about Steven Tyler. Just your obsession with me pumping an old thread.

Do you have anything to say about Steven Tyler? Then fuck off Marion. What a pussy fucking name. Is that really your name? Sorry for you.

Forum List

Back