Steven Spielberg to document October 7th ATROCITIES

THE RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING BY THE FRAUD lying 'luiza'

Supporting child killiers Jihad

IMG-20231205-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see Pasta Jelly outed as a Troll and a supporter of the Child Killers .

When did you become a Racist , Jelly ?

Yes it's a horrific evil to indiscriminately slaughter civilians. Has he given his opinion on Israel's daily atrocities?

Maybe you leftists can get well know pedophile Roman Polanski to document your side of the story.

“I never imagined I would see such unspeakable barbarity against Jews in my lifetime," he said.

Israel isn't secular.
You don't know.
Not only is Netanyahu secular but most Israelis are not religious and so is its system.

chrome_screenshot_1702344848303.png

pf_16.03.08_israelsurveyoverviewgroups.png

chrome_screenshot_1702344591511.png

BTW
First class - are the secular leftists anti-religious small group.

VS

Palestinian ISLAM religious.

chrome_screenshot_1702345284894.png

Last edited:
Doesn't matter one bit. Spielberg will continue blindly to support and donate to Democrats despite the party is full of Jew haters.

Israel isn't secular. It's a religious apartheid state.

That must be why Hamas massacred a load of Muslims. :rolleyes:

Awad Darawshe, 23, an Arab-Israeli paramedic, remained behind, refusing to abandon the wounded. "I speak Arabic. I think I can manage," Darawshe said, supposing that he could reason with the terrorists. Perhaps he thought they would not harm a fellow Muslim Arab. He was wrong.​

Hamas mercilessly beat, humiliated, abducted, and murdered their fellow Muslims, including Darawshe as he was bandaging the wounded. After Darwashe was murdered by the Hamas terrorists, his ambulance was stolen and driven into the Gaza Strip.​

Abed al-Rahman Alnasasrah, 50, was murdered by Hamas terrorists when he attempted to rescue people from the music festival. He was married and a father of six children.​

Fatima Altallaqat, 35, from the Bedouin village of Ar'ara, was also murdered while working with her husband near the city of Ofakim in southern Israel. She was a mother of nine children, the eldest nine years old and the youngest six months. Her brother said that Hamas terrorists shot 40 bullets into Altallaqat.​

To name but a few.

Source, Gatestone Institute,

Forum List

Back