Steven Spielberg to document October 7th ATROCITIES

You don't know.
Not only is Netanyahu secular but most Israelis are not religious and so is its system.

They are fighting to live next to people who want to kill them because a magic sky fairy promised them a strip of desert. That's about as religious stupid as you get. That's why I don't have any sympathy for them. When you do something stupid because God Said So and something bad happens to you, I just laugh at you.

Steven Spielberg to document October 7th massacre.

The Jewish director will be aided in his documentary by Israeli groups who seek to preserve testimonies from the invasion for the future.
Israel National News, Dec 10, 2023.

I may return to the theaters if that ever comes out.

IMG-20231212-WA0013.jpg

I think a good rule of thumb is.... when it comes to political or ideological matters, if the Hollywood version of events is what you believe, you might want to start questioning it. Just sayin. :wink:

Hell, all it took to coerce the drones into demanding a so-called Patriot Act and loving them for it was a Toby Keith song.

Imagine what they have in store for American freedom that requires a full blown Hollywood production.

Did your class have any Jewish students
Of course. They were a certain percentage of the student body.

In that class, I know there was a Jewish boy named Daniel. Cannot remember last name.

I can see his face and know his 1st name, though. He had zits.

Last edited:
Of course. They were a certain percentage of the student body.

In that class, I know there was a Jewish boy named Daniel. Cannot remember last name.

I can see his face and know his 1st name, though. He had zits.
Did any Jews play on your sports teams ??

Forum List

Back