Steven Schmidt - Palin was "Manifestly Ill Prepared" To Be President

She's smarter than most of the Democrats are.

She's a skilled con artist, for sure. After all, she suckered all you clowns.

Now, the reasons liberals _are_ liberals is because we have functioning BS detectors, hence we weren't fooled. So we get to sit back and laugh, watching you hand your money to the snowbilly grifter. And she's also laughing at you, all the way to the bank.

Now, the reasons liberals _are_ liberals is because we have functioning BS detectors, hence we weren't fooled. So we get to sit back and laugh, watching you hand your money to the snowbilly grifter. And she's also laughing at you, all the way to the bank.

lol, she was elected with an 80% approval rating...I don't even think Obama can brag about that..

it's you who voted for Obama who got SUCKERED, Remember that HOPIE CHANGIE, and all you go is MORE government, more taxes, more regulations, unemployment still in the 7 to 8%, gas 3.50 a gallon the whole five painful years of him, bombs bombs the middle east and has STIRRED UP A HORNEST NEST etc etc...

but what would you Palin haters know..

you still quote a SNL skit as something she said....losers

Last edited:
Most be a reason for all the angst against Palin.

She's certainly more knowledgeable and a better doer than Obama will ever be.

Yup. I think thats gotta be it.

Its kinda hard to admit the jackass you support, Obama, is a loser plus.

Most be a reason for all the angst against Palin.

She's certainly more knowledgeable and a better doer than Obama will ever be.

Yup. I think thats gotta be it.

Its kinda hard to admit the jackass you support, Obama, is a loser plus.

that's one of the reasons they have to HATE on a woman so much...she is easier for them to spill their vile and vicious hate on.... but with Palin they just can't knock down...She gets back up and goes on...you have to admire her for that

Palin haters are really showing their are WOMEN haters too

that's just a lie...it's all you people have...You libs were the one looking down your nose at a single mother, Bristol...and it was vicious what you said about her

you Democrats/liberals kill me with how hateful and vicious you are and are some the biggest TWO FACED hypocrites in this country

Not a lie. If Briostol Palin was criticized, it was because of the hypocrisy, not because she was a single mother.

ummhumm, that is always you hateful people excuse

she was the CHILD of a Politician, not the one preaching to any of you haters

there was a time when Democrat/liberals abided by the old standard to LEAVE THE FAMILY OUT OF IT...that has went out your all's asses with this new breed of lefties in the party

it's shameful and ugly

May I remind you that Sarah Palin was the one who used her children as political pawns and if there is criticism over her hypocrisy, what does she expect?

Yep, she thought we would be impressed by eye winks and cutesy catch phrases. We were not because substance matters, not appearances. She can wrap herself in the American flag all she wants but if she can't answer basic campaign questions without stumbling, then we'll call her what she is - an attention whore.

Liberals hate Palin because she's attractive and heterosexual. That combination of qualities brings out their evil side.

Not a lie. If Briostol Palin was criticized, it was because of the hypocrisy, not because she was a single mother.

there was a time when Democrat/liberals abided by the old standard to LEAVE THE FAMILY OUT OF IT...that has went out your all's asses with this new breed of lefties in the party

it's shameful and ugly

May I remind you that Sarah Palin was the one who used her children as political pawns and if there is criticism over her hypocrisy, what does she expect?

she was a working mother who brought her kids to work her...how was that chapping any of you all's asses or using them as Political pawns...they should be hidden away in a close? So it's her fault for all the vile hateful attacks against her children, you all just couldn't help yourselves and she ASKED for it by bring them with her, we get it

you people don't care about single women or mothers..you all just pretend like you do

Last edited:

it's shameful and ugly

she was a working mother who brought her kids to work her...how was that chapping any of you all's asses or using them as Political pawns...they should be hidden away in a closet?

you people don't care about single women or mothers..you all just pretend like you do

You're full of shit. She paraded them out on the stage for her own political gain and it ended up biting her in the ass.

she was a working mother who brought her kids to work her...how was that chapping any of you all's asses or using them as Political pawns...they should be hidden away in a closet?

You're full of shit. She paraded them out on the stage for her own political gain and it ended up biting her in the ass.

go on pretending that was it if you must to live with your hateful selves...people see it for what you all are...lowlife haters of women and their children as long as they are REPUBLICAN

Wrong again, she's a mediocrity. I didn't say she was smart, I said she was smarter than most of you are.

If you had functioning BS detectors they would be useless because they would always be pointing back at you.

Wrong again, she's a mediocrity. I didn't say she was smart, I said she was smarter than most of you are.

If you had functioning BS detectors they would be useless because they would always be pointing back at you.

OMG, the fell for a slogan of HOPE AND CHANGE...but they aren't easily fooled...:lol:

Oh she had her kids with her but that doesn't give folks the nod to attack said kids.

Never heard or saw anyone attack Barry's two girls.

Just shows what a bunch of losers those attackers were and are.

Yep, she thought we would be impressed by eye winks and cutesy catch phrases. We were not because substance matters, not appearances. She can wrap herself in the American flag all she wants but if she can't answer basic campaign questions without stumbling, then we'll call her what she is - an attention whore.

You're kidding right? Dude, you elected someone who is totally unqualified for the job of President on the vaguest campaign slogan EVER..."HOPE & CHANGE". Substance matters to you? Really? I take it you learned from your first mistake and didn't vote for an Obama second term? Oh, you voted for him again? I guess appearance is ALL that matters to you because there is no "substance" to the Obama Administration. You voted for a man who has done nothing exceptional in his entire adult life...not once but twice...based on a "narrative" that you were sold by Obama's handlers.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're kidding right? Dude, you elected someone who is totally unqualified for the job of President on the vaguest campaign slogan EVER..."HOPE & CHANGE". Substance matters to you? Really? I take it you learned from your first mistake and didn't vote for an Obama second term? Oh, you voted for him again? I guess appearance is ALL that matters to you because there is no "substance" to the Obama Administration. You voted for a man who has done nothing exceptional in his entire adult life...not once but twice...based on a "narrative" that you were sold by Obama's handlers.

lol, don't you love how they act like they are more intelligent..they voted for what you said, a man with NO EXPERINCE in anything, not even a one term in congress...yet they talk about Palin who was a mayor of a city, then Governor of a state...they are the suckers

Pigmalion, a Farce in 5 Acts, Act I

Johnny Mac needed a date for a wedding
So he turned to Mush Limpole for some vetting
I want a demure but bright lass
With big boobs and a tight ass
I'll score you some roxies for your abetting

Johnny, I haven't found any zingers
Alas with the total package, few ringers
A matronly Texan too plain
Or those Trotskyites in Maine
Where in these 48 are the right-wingers

Mush, perhaps a compromise this time
The main thing is that she look fine
If cute and low in chronology
I don't care about her ideology
Damn, I don't even care about mine

Within this herd there is a dearth
But Ms Right we will unearth
We must expand our search
Who at this party would besmirch
Merely because of her place of birth

I'm overcome with a conservative vision
I hope this won't be met with your derision
I dreamed of a committee ad hoc
With me and that gal on 30 Rock
Mush, I'll create a clone by cell division!

Pigmalion. Act II

I asked our nation's leader who stated glibly
I have a plan to shoot her in the belly
and after this act of predation
Move to my undisclosed location
If it fails I'll just blame Scooter Libby

But Dick I won't commit murder
I prefer to not even hurt her
The scientists who contrive
To continually keep you alive
It's with them I'd like to confer

He referred me to Doctor Zhivago