Steven Crowder rape culture is a myth change my mind

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Conservative commentator Steven Crowder went to Texas Christian University to discuss hot-button issues with students, this time about whether “Rape Culture” exists or not.

Steven Crowder: Rape Culture Is A Myth, Change My Mind
-----------------------------

This guy is point blank put it out there with his questions. He puts them on a spot. ..
the sick thing about these leftist liberal morons the Trump hater types they act like bragging about it to the world makes them so big and bad , and omg POWERFUL. when really bragging to the world you were raped makes you look like a fkn psych moron....

There's talking about it to ppl in your own circle , but these trendy's honesty think it's a power trip to bragg about it. Like their in club now. Gawd u leftist are sicko's.

Last edited:
Conservative commentator Steven Crowder went to Texas Christian University to discuss hot-button issues with students, this time about whether “Rape Culture” exists or not.

Steven Crowder: Rape Culture Is A Myth, Change My Mind
-----------------------------

This guy is point blank put it out there with his questions. He puts them on a spot. ..
the sick thing about these leftist liberal morons the Trump hater types they act like bragging about it to the world makes them so big and bad , and omg POWERFUL. when really bragging to the world you were raped makes you look like a fkn psych moron....

There's talking about it to ppl in your own circle , but these trendy's honesty think it's a power trip to bragg about it. Like their in club now. Gawd u leftist are sicko's.

I thought it was a BS phrase. I thought it was entirely to broad and contentious. Though I got where it came from. I CAN HONESTLY SAY I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE WHETHER IT IS HYPERBOLE. It may be warranted.

Trump supporters can't make up their minds.

First there is a total group of perverts out there on the left into rape and pedophilia.

But... when one of their own gets accused, it isn't a real problem and women are just making shit up.

:rolleyes:

Trump supporters can't make up their minds.

First there is a total group of perverts out there on the left into rape and pedophilia.

But... when one of their own gets accused, it isn't a real problem and women are just making shit up.

:rolleyes:
it's complicated.

Forum List

Back