Facts (Not Conspiracy Theories) on Dr. Ford, brother & father's employment (2nd time post tks mods)

Sahba

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2018
VT & NH
Have the democrats (Feinstein in particular) scripted this 11th hour "bombshell" of Dr. Ford? More & more, me thinks so! Dr. Savage submitted the below paragraphs stating only known facts of the Ford families employment (past and present). Now, of course, Snopes and a slew of partisanly vested entities (USMB MODERATORS included) seek to disassociate Dr. Ford from the implications of these 'inconvenient' employment records. What implications might they be afraid of...? What think you on the implications of Dr. Ford in the employ of Stanford University in her role of 'gate keeper' for CIA interns / recruits?

What might be the implications, in your opinion, (note to mods, I am opening dialogue with a query not presenting a "conspiracy theory") of the Ford families past and present occupations?

(Disclaimer Note: I have come to find out that the brother worked at the law firm aprox. 9 yr. prior to Fusion GPS)

WHO IS DR BLASEY FORD?

WELL, BESIDES BEING A “PROFESSOR” AT THE OFF BRAND UNIVERSITY, SHE ALSO WORKS AT A MAJOR UNIVERSITY DOWN THE STREET FROM PALO ALTO. SHE JUST SO HAPPENS TO HEAD UP THE CIA UNDERGRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY.

CHRISTINE BLASEY’S BROTHER, RALPH THE THIRD, USED TO WORK FOR THE INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM OF BAKER, HOSTETLER. THE FIRM CREATED FUSION GPS, THE COMPANY WHO WROTE THE RUSSIAN “DOSSIER”. THEY LATER ADMITTED IT WAS ONLY A COLLECTION OF FIELD INTERVIEWS.

BAKER HOSTETLER IS LOCATED IN THE SAME BUILDING WHERE THE CIA OPERATES THREE COMPANIES CALLED:
RED COATS INC.
ADMIRAL SECURITY SERVICES AND
DATAWATCH
THEY ARE OPERATED BY RALPH BLASEY II. HE IS THE FATHER OF CHRISTINE AND RALPH III.

IS DR FORD DEEPLY TIED TO CIA? ⋆ The Savage Nation

Last edited:
Have the democrats (Feinstein in particular) scripted this 11th hour "bombshell" of Dr. Ford? More & more, me thinks so! Dr. Savage submitted the below paragraphs stating only known facts of the Ford families employment (past and present). Now, of course, Snopes and a slew of partisanly vested entities categorically (USMB MODERATORS included) call these employment records false. What implications might they be afraid of...? What think you on the implications of Dr. ford in the employ of Stanford University in her role of 'gate keeper' for CIA recruits?

What might be the implications, in your opinion, (note to mods, I am opening dialogue with a query not presenting a "conspiracy theory") of the Ford families past and present occupations?

WHO IS DR BLASEY FORD?

WELL, BESIDES BEING A “PROFESSOR” AT THE OFF BRAND UNIVERSITY, SHE ALSO WORKS AT A MAJOR UNIVERSITY DOWN THE STREET FROM PALO ALTO. SHE JUST SO HAPPENS TO HEAD UP THE CIA UNDERGRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY.

CHRISTINE BLASEY’S BROTHER, RALPH THE THIRD, USED TO WORK FOR THE INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM OF BAKER, HOSTETLER. THE FIRM CREATED FUSION GPS, THE COMPANY WHO WROTE THE RUSSIAN “DOSSIER”. THEY LATER ADMITTED IT WAS ONLY A COLLECTION OF FIELD INTERVIEWS.

BAKER HOSTETLER IS LOCATED IN THE SAME BUILDING WHERE THE CIA OPERATES THREE COMPANIES CALLED:
RED COATS INC.
DATAWATCH
THEY ARE OPERATED BY RALPH BLASEY II. HE IS THE FATHER OF CHRISTINE AND RALPH III.

Mr. Wiener’s an idiot. This may as well have come from Infowars.

Have the democrats (Feinstein in particular) scripted this 11th hour "bombshell" of Dr. Ford? More & more, me thinks so! Dr. Savage submitted the below paragraphs stating only known facts of the Ford families employment (past and present). Now, of course, Snopes and a slew of partisanly vested entities (USMB MODERATORS included) seek to disassociate Dr. Ford from the implications of these 'inconvenient' employment records. What implications might they be afraid of...? What think you on the implications of Dr. Ford in the employ of Stanford University in her role of 'gate keeper' for CIA interns / recruits?

(Disclaimer Note: I have come to find out that the brother worked at the law firm aprox. 9 yr. prior to Fusion GPS)

WHO IS DR BLASEY FORD?

RED COATS INC.
DATAWATCH

the mods in their warped world they live in somehow consider facts to be conspiracy theories so expect it to be moved to that section.:cuckoo: they just see the thread title and move it there,they dont even bother to read the article or watch the video evidence if you provide one in the OP.:rolleyes:

WHO IS DR BLASEY FORD?

RED COATS INC.
DATAWATCH

the mods in their warped world they live in somehow consider facts to be conspiracy theories so expect it to be moved to that section.:cuckoo: they just see the thread title and move it there,they dont even bother to read the article or watch the video evidence if you provide one in the OP.:rolleyes:
Lol, I think I boxed them in a corner this time (see basically the same post that got moved from CE's to CT's a short time ago ROTFL). Employment records are a bitch cus ya can't deny W2's, payroll records etc. :). I'm just not sure why "journalists" seem so reticent to delve into this potential can of worms... U'd think that this would be like kat-nip for a tried & true journalistic mind.

Have the democrats (Feinstein in particular) scripted this 11th hour "bombshell" of Dr. Ford? More & more, me thinks so! Dr. Savage submitted the below paragraphs stating only known facts of the Ford families employment (past and present). Now, of course, Snopes and a slew of partisanly vested entities categorically (USMB MODERATORS included) call these employment records false. What implications might they be afraid of...? What think you on the implications of Dr. ford in the employ of Stanford University in her role of 'gate keeper' for CIA recruits?

WHO IS DR BLASEY FORD?

RED COATS INC.
DATAWATCH

Mr. Wiener’s an idiot. This may as well have come from Infowars.
How so, employment records are tangible and irrefutable...

WHO IS DR BLASEY FORD?

RED COATS INC.
DATAWATCH

More CIA conspiracy batshit from Savage? Isn't he the same idiot that insisted that Ford's grandfather was Nicholas Deak?

You're gobbling conspiracy theories without checking them. Even the portions of your regurgetated conspiracies that have some factual veracity are gloriously irrelevant. As Ralph Blasey III stopped working for Baker Hostetler in 2004. Baker Hostetler didn't start subcontracting with Fusion GPS until 2013.

Nine years later.

Which you either knew and didn't tell us. Or never bothered to check.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/christine-blasey-ford-cia/

Last edited:

WHO IS DR BLASEY FORD?

RED COATS INC.
DATAWATCH

I prefer facts on Trump.

He's the president.

WHO IS DR BLASEY FORD?

RED COATS INC.
DATAWATCH

Lol, I think I boxed them in a corner this time (see basically the same post that got moved from CE's to CT's a short time ago ROTFL). Employment records are a bitch cus ya can't deny W2's, payroll records etc. :). I'm just not sure why "journalists" seem so reticent to delve into this potential can of worms... U'd think that this would be like kat-nip for a tried & true journalistic mind.

Save for the enormous logical fallacies in your reasoning. Such as Ralph II leaving Baker Hostetler in 2004, while Baker Hostetler didn't start working with Fusion GPS until 2013.

Did Fusion GPS have a blue police box or a delorean or something?

Generally if you have to put the words 'NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY' in your thread title, you've huffing quite a bit of conspiracy.

Last edited:
the point is that most of the time immediate family members usually have a modicum of impact on the formation of one's ideologies, familiarizations, thoughts, motives, intentions etc. Concurrent employment of family members is somewhat irrelevant, wouldn't ya say... lol

U should probably read the OP again as I noted that the brother left the firm 9 yr. prior to Fusion GPS. The reason for the title is that the mods cast my first post into conspiracy theories the first go round. Nothing bout tangible facts in my OP though.

Last edited:
the point is that most of the time immediate family members usually have a modicum of impact on the formation of one's ideologies, familiarizations, thoughts, motives, intentions etc. Concurrent employment of family members is somewhat irrelevant, wouldn't ya say... lol

How can Ralph II be 'influenced' by Fusion GPS when he left Baker Hostetler 9 years before Baker Hostetler began working with Fusion GPS.

In our universe cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it by nearly a decade.

Your claims make zero sense.

Forum List

Back