Steve Jobs Died

One slave-master less.
I saw a documentation on German TV about Apple's Chinese manufacturing plants.
Ausgebeutet für das iPhone - ZDF.de

It is totally different from Apple's "shiny" & "cool" image. The reality are deaths, palsy from intoxication and suicides from the slave-system.

RIP Steve

Ever you were the imaginative genius with the passion of a child. That passion is where I found my respect.

A brilliant man. He was far to young. But he was a testament to American ingenuity and innovation.

He will be missed.

yes, and when you assholes have succeeded in destroying capitalism all that will be gone. we'll all sit around collecting our 20 bucks an hour for not working..

@ WillowTree
you can neg-rep me, but Apple is a capitalist slave company, which produces its toys in inhumane factories. Classic exploitation of labour.
They say, that even if the Apple products would be manufactured in USA with 10-times the wages, Apple would still have a 50% yield margin on every IPhone that is sold.

iSlave.

A brilliant man. He was far to young. But he was a testament to American ingenuity and innovation.

He will be missed.

When all is said and done, he'll be compared to Edison and Franklin. He was that good!

@ WillowTree
you can neg-rep me, but Apple is a capitalist slave company, which produces its toys in inhumane factories. Classic exploitation of labour.
They say, that even if the Apple products would be manufactured in USA with 10-times the wages, Apple would still have a 50% yield margin on every IPhone that is sold.

iSlave.

:eusa_eh:

@ WillowTree

iSlave.

quit whining. and turn off your I phone. and your computer.. then you'll know who just passed.

@ WillowTree

iSlave.

:eusa_eh:
I took him up on his offer, negatively. Don't do often, but is deserved.

He will be missed.

yes, and when you assholes have succeeded in destroying capitalism all that will be gone. we'll all sit around collecting our 20 bucks an hour for not working..
That will be a neat feat when there is no one paying any taxes as no one will have a job except what the gubmint assigns them. ;)

But realize whom we are dealing with? People that think businesses exist just to provide jobs. You know? The Zero Sum Game crowd of Communists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryfzVisP0r0]Steve Jobs is dead (October 5th 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

Steve jobs died on October 5th 2011 of cancer..

R.I.P. Steve ):

Forum List

Back