Steve bannon blows up republican defenses.

And admits the "deep state" is bushit.
"It's a conspiracy theory for nutcases" he says.
Of course we sane folks have been telling you this all along......

Same Garbage that said Steve Bannon was a lying, worthless POS white Supremacist when working with Trump......now proclaims him to be a good source of information....

You can't make this shit up.

Conservatives are not smart. They don't have the ability to think critically.

So of course they would believe in a ridiculous theory that they can't define and don't know who is a part of it, yet KNOW that it's working to undermine their great and exalted leader.

Same Garbage that said Steve Bannon was a lying, worthless POS white Supremacist when working with Trump......now proclaims him to be a good source of information....

So on the flipside, the guy who was Team Trump and his primary strategist is somehow now lying and wrong?

So of course they would believe in a ridiculous theory that they can't define and don't know who is a part of it, yet KNOW that it's working to undermine their great and exalted leader.

Right....because you leftist morons have carefully thought through the Russian Conspiracy BS, The Kavanaugh BS, the Impeachment BS and on top of all that....
You think Open Borders is a good idea......

Fucking A
If this is not the definition of insanity.....

So on the flipside, the guy who was Team Trump and his primary strategist is somehow now lying and wrong?

Yeah...ain't it funny.

Both sides now appear to love and hate him.

Trump has you guys wrapped up in your underwear you can't procreate (if you were not gay).

What's your call on Steve Bannon? All the other stuff he said ---- true or false?

Next we'll have Christine Blassy Ford testifying against.....global warming.

And the left will worship her.

Right....because you leftist morons have carefully thought through the Russian Conspiracy BS, The Kavanaugh BS, the Impeachment BS and on top of all that....
You think Open Borders is a good idea......

Fucking A
If this is not the definition of insanity.....

Like I said, you are not smart and can't think critically.

You just proved it in a single post. No democrats are for open borders, but you wouldn't know that because you believe whatever you're told to believe.

Good boy.

Yeah...ain't it funny.

Both sides now appear to love and hate him.

Trump has you guys wrapped up in your underwear you can't procreate (if you were not gay).

Oh a gay joke. Good one!

No democrats are for open borders, but you wouldn't know that because you believe whatever you're told to believe.
Good boy.

"No Democrats are for Open Borders....."

So the new snowflake catch phrase of the day for you imbeciles is what?...."Unrestricted Access Borders"?

One of my fingers is raised at you...it's not my thumb ;)

What's your call on Steve Bannon? All the other stuff he said ---- true or false?

Same as my call on Trump has always been......

I don't trust any of em. Never have. Then vs us.

So you believe all those statements Bannon made in the past supporting Trump's actions are bullshit, but you still support those same actions. That's pretty fucked up, don't you think?

No democrats are for open borders, but you wouldn't know that because you believe whatever you're told to believe.
Good boy.

"No Democrats are for Open Borders....."

So the new snowflake catch phrase of the day for you imbeciles is what?...."Unrestricted Access Borders"?

One of my fingers is raised at you...it's not my thumb ;)

No Democrat is for "Unrestricted Access Borders" or any other term remotely like that.

This is exactly my point and you're proving it perfectly.

You are upset about something that you didn't bother to actually verify.

You're being used by your masters.

So you believe all those statements Bannon made in the past supporting Trump's actions are bullshit, but you still support those same actions. That's pretty fucked up, don't you think?

You know...if you keep pulling this shit out your wide open ass like you're doing, you may lose your intestines next :113:

Never said any of that horseshit snowflake

Same as my call on Trump has always been......

I don't trust any of em. Never have. Then vs us.

What the fuck are you talking about ?

How does one follow the other ?

He's turned on tRump since getting booted from the WH.

Forum List

Back