Stern gang

In 1948, a UN person called Folke Bernadotte came close to reaching a ceasefire with Palestinians and Israel, which the Palestinians had every reason to accept, but he was murdered - amazingly enough - by the jewish terrorist organisation Stern Gang before the negotiations were finiashed.
Old news. What's the latest?
What's the point if the old ones haven't sank in yet?
Meh...try again. Stern gang and others were formed to defend Jews against animals like this and her father.

It was formed so Israel could be created.

Yeah yeah, because resistance is a sacred right unless you are Joooooooo-ish.

I mean really? A distinct cultural peoples should have self-determination and sovereignty, right?! It's a sacred right, right?! Oh. Unless you are Jooooooo-ish.

That completely evades the point and you noticed that.

Folke Bernadotte - Wikipedia

After the war, Bernadotte was unanimously chosen to be the United Nations Security Council mediator in the Arabā€“Israeli conflictof 1947ā€“1948. He was assassinated inJerusalem in 1948 by the militant Zionistgroup Lehi while pursuing his official duties. Upon his death, Ralph Bunche took up his work at the UN, successfully mediating the1949 Armistice Agreements between Israeland Egypt.

Exactly!!!! It had nothing to do with the ā€œ Palestiniansā€ This was after the ā€˜48 War . What you donā€™t mention is that Egypt refused to acknowledge Israelā€™s existence. . :290968001256257790-final:

After the war, Bernadotte was unanimously chosen to be the United Nations Security Council mediator in the Arabā€“Israeli conflictof 1947ā€“1948. He was assassinated inJerusalem in 1948 by the militant Zionistgroup Lehi while pursuing his official duties. Upon his death, Ralph Bunche took up his work at the UN, successfully mediating the1949 Armistice Agreements between Israeland Egypt.

Exactly!!!! It had nothing to do with the ā€œ Palestiniansā€ This was after the ā€˜48 War . What you donā€™t mention is that Egypt refused to acknowledge Israelā€™s existence. . :290968001256257790-final:
Damn that egypt!:1peleas:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well maybe you should not have killed Bernadotte. Idiot. After that egypt got the peace deal Bernadotte had started negotiations on. You pissed on your own cereals.

Well maybe you should not have killed Bernadotte. Idiot. After that egypt got the peace deal Bernadotte had started negotiations on. You pissed on your own cereals.

What you refuse to acknowledge Idiot is that Egypt never acknowledged Israelsā€™s existence until they gave back the Sanskrit after the 67 War. Nasser bragged to the World he was going to destroy Israel once and for all, Closed the Straits of Titan, and the U.N. ā€œ peacekeeping ā€œ force left. Nothing to do wit the Palestinians or Bernadotte,. :asshole:

What you refuse to acknowledge Idiot is that Egypt never acknowledged Israelsā€™s existence until they gave back the Sanskrit after the 67 War. Nasser bragged to the World he was going to destroy Israel once and for all, Closed the Straits of Titan, and the U.N. ā€œ peacekeeping ā€œ force left. Nothing to do wit the Palestinians or Bernadotte,. :asshole:
I never mentioned Egypt not recognizing Israel

I know! Donā€™t let the facts get in the way

It had nothing/little to do with the subject.

In 1948, a UN person called Folke Bernadotte came close to reaching a ceasefire with Palestinians and Israel, which the Palestinians had every reason to accept, but he was murdered - amazingly enough - by the jewish terrorist organisation Stern Gang before the negotiations were finiashed.
Any relations to Howard Stern?

Any relations to Howard Stern?
Probably names after him.

Yes it does. :asshole: The thread that YOU initiated, the thread that you lied about when you said it was related to the Palestinians had to do with Egyptā€™s recognition of Israel and brokering a peace which didnā€™t happen until after 1967

Yes it does. :asshole: The thread that YOU initiated, the thread that you lied about when you said it was related to the Palestinians had to do with Egyptā€™s recognition of Israel and brokering a peace which didnā€™t happen until after 1967
No. It wasn't about Egypt. The only reason I mentioned Egypt is that Egypt didn't kill their negotiatior and got a deal with Syria.

Fighters for the Freedom of Israel = Lehi = Stern Gang, a jewish terrorist organization founded by Avraham Stern.

Lehi wanted to ally with Italy and Germany and offered to fight with them against the Brits if the jews from Nazi-occupied Europe were shipped to Palestine.They thought nazis were small devil compared to Britain.

Fighters for the Freedom of Israel = Lehi = Stern Gang, a jewish terrorist organization founded by Avraham Stern.

Lehi wanted to ally with Italy and Germany and offered to fight with them against the Brits if the jews from Nazi-occupied Europe were shipped to Palestine.They thought nazis were small devil compared to Britain.

"Ecocertifmrl"

Even if the Nazis were to ship all Jews to Palestine, Britain would return them and put in concentration camps in Cyprus - as they did.

Britain succumbing to Arab violence overstepped its' legal obligations to assist Jews form a safe refuge.

Last edited:

No. It wasn't about Egypt. The only reason I mentioned Egypt is that Egypt didn't kill their negotiatior and got a deal with Syria.

Another lie!!! You initially claimed it was about ā€œ Palestineā€ then when called on the fact that it was between Egypt and Israel in 1949 you blamed Israel for that. When I mentioned that in 67 Nasser bragged to the entire world that he was going to destroy Israel, then closed the Straits with U.N cooperation there is no response. You are an :asshole::bigboy:i

I mean really? A distinct cultural peoples should have self-determination and sovereignty, right?! It's a sacred right, right?! Oh. Unless you are Jooooooo-ish.

On the contrary, it illuminates the point. See, let's just say that the Stern Gang WAS a terrorist organization and your point is that terrorism is bad and should not be permitted or rewarded. Then I'd better see a WHOLE BUNCH of new threads from you denouncing Arab terrorism, denouncing every single act of terrorism committed by the Arabs since about 1917 right up until the kite bombs which happened this morning.

If your foundation argument is that terrorism is bad then you need to apply that argument to both sides. Else you are just another run-of-the-mill, vanilla Israel-hater (read: Jew-hater).

For clarity: My position is terrorism -- that is, those acts of violence which deliberately or indiscriminately target civilians with no military gain or objective -- is always abhorrent, no matter who commits them and should be denounced by everyone. The motivating cause of the terrorism, whether the creation of Israel, of the march of return or any other cause, is completely irrelevant.

Another lie!!! You initially claimed it was about ā€œ Palestineā€ then when called on the fact that it was between Egypt and Israel in 1949 you blamed Israel for that. When I mentioned that in 67 Nasser bragged to the entire world that he was going to destroy Israel, then closed the Straits with U.N cooperation there is no response. You are an :asshole::bigboy:i
I don't know what you're foaming over.:icon_rolleyes:

On the contrary, it illuminates the point. See, let's just say that the Stern Gang WAS a terrorist organization and your point is that terrorism is bad and should not be permitted or rewarded. Then I'd better see a WHOLE BUNCH of new threads from you denouncing Arab terrorism, denouncing every single act of terrorism committed by the Arabs since about 1917 right up until the kite bombs which happened this morning.

If your foundation argument is that terrorism is bad then you need to apply that argument to both sides. Else you are just another run-of-the-mill, vanilla Israel-hater (read: Jew-hater).

For clarity: My position is terrorism -- that is, those acts of violence which deliberately or indiscriminately target civilians with no military gain or objective -- is always abhorrent, no matter who commits them and should be denounced by everyone. The motivating cause of the terrorism, whether the creation of Israel, of the march of return or any other cause, is completely irrelevant.
:iyfyus.jpg:

I don't know what you're foaming over.:icon_rolleyes:

Your lies. You first claim he was trying to work out a ā€œ peace planā€ between Israel and the Palestinians and when I called you on it and stated the Facts to you ( Egypt) of course there was no response

Forum List

Back