Stephen Miller: Hunter Biden is going to be indicted...So is Joe, Hillary, AOC… all thanks to Alvin Bragg opening Pandora’s Box

I already predicted Republicans will be saying this last week.....

This week I will predict that Republicans will explain away their inability to do this by saying goofy shit like "We won't stoop to their level"

-- which is translation for...we don't have any AG's or DA's who will indict anybody without sufficient evidence....

Republicans: Who wants to get disbarred for Trump? Anybody?

1680527114163.jpeg

Republicans said it before and did nothing.

I disagree with all or none. I want to see all but if we get some, that is better than none.

When these people go to court they demonstrate that they at least know what is truth or lies. Not sure why any lawyer wants to flirt that hard with professional disgrace.
They justify it by saying that every court is crooked. They're innocent, and everyone ELSE is out to get them.

That's another mark of a cult.

They justify it by saying that every court is crooked. They're innocent, and everyone ELSE is out to get them.

That's another mark of a cult.

The thing is your side IS out to get Trump any way you can, and by proxy you are out to get anyone who votes for him.

It's only being paranoid when there actually isn't someone out to get you, and as we have seen the past 6+ years, Trump's martyr complex is completely justified.

either lock ALL the crooks up, or don't lock anybody up

They should have been indicted, tried, and convicted a LONG time ago. They're career criminals who should get significant time behind bars.

Forum List

Back