Stephen Colbert to Replace David Letterman as Late Show Host in 2015

he will be colbert..that is who was hired.....and he seems to like the division between his private and public life....he will crush fallon if allowed to do his own style....how will the nation react?

Is he going to play Stephen Colbert, or be himself? Wonder how he'll do against the Jimmy's.

His name really is Stephen Colbert. I think he'll continue to pretend to be a con. Maybe the Jimmy's will lean more left to compete. Maybe FUX will come out with con late show, with Dennis Miller.

He is SO good and I''m happy for him but dang, I've never watched even one late night show. I may have to start watching Fallon though.

Is he going to play Stephen Colbert, or be himself? Wonder how he'll do against the Jimmy's.

His name really is Stephen Colbert. I think he'll continue to pretend to be a con. Maybe the Jimmy's will lean more left to compete. Maybe FUX will come out with con late show, with Dennis Miller.

What the heck. Miller has failed at everything else he's tried. Since $arah has the corner on failed fux reality shows, he may as well add that to his list.

He is SO good and I''m happy for him but dang, I've never watched even one late night show. I may have to start watching Fallon though.

Fallon is a little awkward, but he actually has some pretty funny stuff from time to time. I think Colbert might be able to beat Kimmel, but he might not beat Fallon.

What the heck. Miller has failed at everything else he's tried. Since $arah has the corner on failed fux reality shows, he may as well add that to his list.

Like Colbert, I was being facetious.

Forum List

Back