Stephen Colbert - Public Crybaby

The last election...... SEEING A PATTERN YET????????

Yep. A lot of big counties with 2 people in them voted for Trump.

Deflect much?
Again...this is actually a good thing.
The more liberals keep burying their heads in the sand and ignore the fact that they are losing the nation...the better.
I understand that liberals base everything on an idea of something, and ignore things like...math. (Obamacare)
And this is actually good.
Just hope you guys never figure out that it is electoral votes that count, not population. As the cities continue to get larger, this trend will continue. It doesn't matter if the Dem gets 5,000,000 more votes...if it is concentrated in small areas of the country - they will continue to lose.

Deflect much?
The more liberals keep burying their heads in the sand and ignore the fact that they are losing the nation...the better.
I understand that liberals base everything on an idea of something, and ignore things like...math. (Obamacare)
Just hope you guys never figure out that it is electoral votes that count, not population. As the cities continue to get larger, this trend will continue. It doesn't matter if the Dem gets 5,000,000 more votes...if it is concentrated in small areas of the country - they will continue to lose.

You freaks still don't get that most of the country knows you're scum and your idiot has a 36% approval rate

Deflect much?

You freaks still don't get that most of the country knows you're scum and your idiot has a 36% approval rate

He is not my idiot. He is yours.
He won because people who voted for Obama, twice, switched their votes. Not Republicans...they would vote for whoever it was.
It was the fact that all, as unbelievable as it is, that the Dems could put forward was one of the most corrupt, corporate puppet candidate in U.S. History as his opponent. You guys gave up your principles and instead of choosing a candidate that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more represents your ideas than an elitist corporatist like Hillary. You all sold out. and stuck with the crook. And you lost.

[
Deflect much?

No, I'm not a leftie. Just stating facts.

And no, Hillary has not been proven to be a crook. Was she the best option? Probably not. But he was a much worse option.

And before you bleat on about her being corrupt etc. She is one of the most investigated pollies in US history. Charges? Nada...just because neocon whackadoodles repeat other neocon whackadoodles talking points doesn't make it so.

Perhaps a remedial reading course would be in order.

The only reason the popular vote came up here is that the OP trotted in bogus bullshit numbers directly related to the popular vote count. Numbers for which he has zero documentation. And when it was repeatedly pointed out that he has no such documentation he simply doubled down with a continued absence of it.

In other words in a thread about the concept of "public crybaby" he elected to play the lead role.

That makes it complete self-delusional fabrication, and I have to break this to ya but yes, self-delusional fabrications WILL get called called out for the bullshit they are. Doesn't make a damn bit of difference what the topic is.

Most people didn't vote for Trump. Hillary had 3 million more votes than him. Remember?

And, again, liberals miss the glaring 20 ft. tall fluorescent neon sigh from that very fact....if you remove liberal la-la land coastal cities from the equation....she got way-way-way less.

If you remove a couple of New England's touchdowns, the Falcons won the Super Bowl. If you remove some of the calories, a Big Mac is less fattening that a couple of carrot sticks. Beginning to understand how that works yet?

Nope...not how it works at all.

20 Years ago......
976px-1996prescountymap2.PNG

Obama's first election.........

2008_General_Election_Results_by_County.png

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

That's exactly how it works. You can't just wish the parts you don't like into the corn field.

No....you are ignoring that Democrat voting is disappearing all across America. You have lost mainstream America with the party going far left. And that is why Hillary didn't mop the floor with Trump as she absolutely should easily have done.

Ummm.... no. You're posting maps of counties and pretending they're "voters". Or that they're all equal or something. Not even remotely close.

If you remove a couple of New England's touchdowns, the Falcons won the Super Bowl. If you remove some of the calories, a Big Mac is less fattening that a couple of carrot sticks. Beginning to understand how that works yet?

Nope...not how it works at all.

20 Years ago......
976px-1996prescountymap2.PNG

Obama's first election.........

2008_General_Election_Results_by_County.png

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

That's exactly how it works. You can't just wish the parts you don't like into the corn field.

No....you are ignoring that Democrat voting is disappearing all across America. You have lost mainstream America with the party going far left. And that is why Hillary didn't mop the floor with Trump as she absolutely should easily have done.

3 million more votes sounds like mopping to me.

Keep thinking that, just make sure all of your liberal friends also think the same.
If I was a liberal, and saw these three maps...and understanding the basic matrix of electoral voting works...I would be quite nervous. Your base is evaporating all over the U.S.
A national election cannot be won by carrying only the heavily populated coastal cities. It can be 5 million more - and still lose badly. You have to count the entirety of the WHOLE COUNTRY...and the blue mass is shrinking every single election.

Yet the right are the ones insisting you have to throw California's votes out.

And, again, liberals miss the glaring 20 ft. tall fluorescent neon sigh from that very fact....if you remove liberal la-la land coastal cities from the equation....she got way-way-way less.
Yup. The ones with 50 years of stacking with illegal aliens

Invalid analogy. New England's touchdowns are supposed to be there. Illegal alien votes are not. Beginning to understand how that works yet?

She should not have easily done that. She represented big wall St. $$$$$$, Muslim countries, outsourcing, and massive disregard for US national security. That's why she lost (in addition to that unnerving fake smile of hers)

Keep thinking that, just make sure all of your liberal friends also think the same.
If I was a liberal, and saw these three maps...and understanding the basic matrix of electoral voting works...I would be quite nervous. Your base is evaporating all over the U.S.
A national election cannot be won by carrying only the heavily populated coastal cities. It can be 5 million more - and still lose badly. You have to count the entirety of the WHOLE COUNTRY...and the blue mass is shrinking every single election.
The Democratic Party is HISTORY.

Ummm.... no. You're posting maps of counties and pretending they're "voters". Or that they're all equal or something. Not even remotely close.
This is what's called DEEP denial, folks. Pay no attention. Pitiful.

Yet the right are the ones insisting you have to throw California's votes out.
Because they are infected with million of illegal alien "votes" Better to just throw California out of the USA, entirely. It can go back to Mexico. I have no problem with that. Good riddance.

You liberal freaks still don't get that most of the country knows you're scum, and only an idiot would believe the FAKE NEWS mainstream media's posting of approval rates. The same clowns that said Hillary was going to win in a landslide. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Forum List

Back