Stephen Colbert called Ron DeSantis a 'gaping a**hole'

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Steven Colbert has branded Ron DeSantis a 'gaping a**hole' for sending 50 Venezuelan migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

The Late Show host took on the Florida governor during his opening monologue on Tuesday night following the stunt last week.

'Oh, I remember that one from the SAT,' Colbert said, mocking DeSantis' statement, 'If two people are traveling in a car, and there are hundreds of different cars, how big of an a-hole is Ron DeSantis?' Gaping. Gaping.'

Comment:
Colbert is an obnoxious cretin.
Joe Biden's open border policy is killing thousands of people, but Colbert doesn't care.
Colbert is worried about 50 people getting a free trip to a resort island.
The Democrats Party's constant hate mongering, racism, lying and corruption has alienated millions of mainstream voters.
Therefor the goal of the Corrupt Democrat Party's open border policy is to grow their voter base of uneducated moochers.

Steven Colbert has branded Ron DeSantis a 'gaping a**hole' for sending 50 Venezuelan migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

The Late Show host took on the Florida governor during his opening monologue on Tuesday night following the stunt last week.

'Oh, I remember that one from the SAT,' Colbert said, mocking DeSantis' statement, 'If two people are traveling in a car, and there are hundreds of different cars, how big of an a-hole is Ron DeSantis?' Gaping. Gaping.'

Comment:
Joe Biden's open border policy is killing thousands of people, but Colbert doesn't care.
The Democrats Party's constant hate mongering, racism, lying and corruption has alienated millions of mainstream voters.
Therefor the goal of the Corrupt Democrat Party's open border policy is to grow their voter base of uneducated moochers.
Send illegals to Colbert's area of living. Saturate Hollywood and other areas with illegals.

Comment:
/---- Yeah, I wake up every morning wanting to hear what Colbert thinks.

And the three remaining people who watch the has-been Colbert think this is a great strategy for success.

DeSantis tried to prove everyone is as horrible as he is.
For me I am weary of politicians in general. I was even weary of DeSantis because perhaps of being suspicious of his real views. As a Governor he drew a line in the sand. Florida has a lot of transients. A lot of people who are from other states. There is the rise and fall of nations. There is also the rise and fall of states. Florida is on the rise. California exists on the massive economic power of East Asia. The Africans would be the same for Florida if they pulled their weight. So, Florida goes it with a negative there.

Colbert actually pays people to write lines like that for him. I'm sure he thinks that they are very clever.

Pretty soon it will be at the point where any comedian who is actually funny will be cancelled even if they say nothing politically incorrect. They will be cancelled lest they distract from the "comedy" of Democratic activists doing stand-up.

Forum List

Back