Colbert defends Grooming

I am a big proponent of grooming for pets and personal hygiene. :auiqs.jpg:

How many more times you members of Alt-Right Nation going to attempt to weaponize and politicize this term?

Hint...it's gonna backfire.

Parents wanting to know what their kids are being taught in public schools is going to backfire?

Saying it is not good for the school cirriculum to include teaching transgenderism to 5 year olds is going to backfire?

You are a cultist.

Parents wanting to know what their kids are being taught in public schools is going to backfire?

Saying it is not good for the school cirriculum to include teaching transgenderism to 5 year olds is going to backfire?

You are a cultist.
Libs HATE that parents expect to control what goes into the mind. how dare they!

Why will you not denounce it? "Do it FOR THE CHILDREN!"
Sorry, not playing that game. Again, where was your just and righteous outrage about crimes against children before your media masters started spoon feeding it to you prior to the Virginia governors race last fall?

Answer..you didn't give a shit because it wasn't wedge tool you could use.

Sorry, not playing that game. Again, where was your just and righteous outrage about crimes against children before your media masters started spoon feeding it to you prior to the Virginia governors race last fall?

You idiots tried you BS on Momma Bears..........You kept poking the honey comb...........and were SHOCKED WHEN THE HORNETS CAME OUT.

Karma.........gotta love it.

Speak for yourself. I've said for years we need to bring back public hanging for pedos.

I am a big proponent of grooming for pets and personal hygiene. :auiqs.jpg:

How many more times you members of Alt-Right Nation going to attempt to weaponize and politicize this term?

Hint...it's gonna backfire.
Oh, look, another gaslighting leftist degenerate,

Oh, look, another gaslighting leftist degenerate,
Close it, princess. The right wing's entire braying about "grooming" is nothing but a gaslighting misadventure.
Faux outrage over an issue that spans political, social, and economic boundaries, but you righties have found
a way to weaponize it.

Mr Colbert should visit some of the construction sites i'm often frequenting for a grand grooming.......

~S~

Close it, princess. The right wing's entire braying about "grooming" is nothing but a gaslighting misadventure.
Faux outrage over an issue that spans political, social, and economic boundaries, but you righties have found
a way to weaponize it.
Tallahasse parents disagree with you. Leon county is the reason for the laws in Florida. Schools even issued a trsnsgender guide for schools. Which included LIE to the parents they have No Right To know about their own children.

Federal lawsuit. Imagine that

You brought it on yourselves.

Stay away from my child

a way to weaponize it.
Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted for child sex trafficking -- but apparently, she had no customers, because none have been charged.

How does that work unless there are people in high places who can prevent investigations?

Colbert is never funny because he is a thinly veiled angry liberal bigot.
He used to be funny when he was a satire of conservative commentator. I didn't watch him too much, but when I did see him I would laugh. I don't know if anyone remembers that version of Colbert since it's been sent down the memory hole.

He interviewed Alicia Keyes in charactor of a Rush/Hannity type and asked about her album "The Element of Freedom." He said, "What is the element of freedom? Is it gold?" That joke was for conservatives and libertarians. Few, if any liberals would even know what it meant.

But liberalism banned humor and replaced it with insults followed by pauses for fake laughter and flashing applause signs.

Forum List

Back