Stephanie Cutter: Whoring It Up

she isn't lying, only fringe un-americans believe she lied, and you haven't shown shit, except your ass. Again.

you're really going to waste your time defending the veracity of stephanie cutter? I hate to break this to you, synth...but cutter is about as faithful to the truth as bill clinton was to his wife.
you wingnuts label everyone who you cannot argue the facts with as liars.

It's just what you do.

esad

She isn't lying, only fringe un-Americans believe she lied, and you haven't shown shit, except your ass. Again.

You're really going to waste your time defending the veracity of Stephanie Cutter? I hate to break this to you, Synth...but Cutter is about as faithful to the truth as Bill Clinton was to his wife.
You wingnuts label everyone who you cannot argue the facts with as liars.

It's just what you do.

Actually I don't label everyone who disagrees with me as a liar, Synth...but I do label Stephanie Cutter as a liar and I do so simply because she's proven herself to be ready willing and able to stand in front of a camera and lie for her boss. She's done it repeatedly and over a long period of time. She's the person the Democrats trot out when they desire that some good old fashioned character assassination be done and need someone with no qualms about playing fast and loose with the truth to do it.

In the very sleazy world of politics she's managed to make a name for herself for being the "Queen of sleazy".

You're really going to waste your time defending the veracity of Stephanie Cutter? I hate to break this to you, Synth...but Cutter is about as faithful to the truth as Bill Clinton was to his wife.

It's just what you do.

Actually I don't label everyone who disagrees with me as a liar, Synth...but I do label Stephanie Cutter as a liar and I do so simply because she's proven herself to be ready willing and able to stand in front of a camera and lie for her boss. She's done it repeatedly and over a long period of time. She's the person the Democrats trot out when they desire that some good old fashioned character assassination be done and need someone with no qualms about playing fast and loose with the truth to do it.

In the very sleazy world of politics she's managed to make a name for herself for being the "Queen of sleazy".

Sounds like she probably has a good job waiting for her at Fox News.

Stephanie_Cutter_2011.jpg

Hotter than Mann Coulter...

It's just what you do.

Just trace the "felon" comments. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what she does.....lie.

stephanie-cutter-lied-liar-politics-1346026591.jpg

Last edited:

It's just what you do.

Sounds like she probably has a good job waiting for her at Fox News.

It's true, Fox likes to hire the occasional liberal idiot for the conservatives to smack around. Juan Williams is the best example, but maybe after the election, Stephanie can take over his spot?

It's true, Fox likes to hire the occasional liberal idiot for the conservatives to smack around. Juan Williams is the best example, but maybe after the election, Stephanie can take over his spot?

She wouldn't last 10 minutes with some of the pit-bulls females on Fox.

A bump for the person whose career is about to tank along with Obama's election.

Her first statement was it. He took office ay 800.000 jobs were lost. Company's new his Ideas weren't good for business and they laid people off. What do you think will happen if he wins again. Obamacare alone will lead to job loss

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey Frankie.....

I'm still thinking Obama wins....but it sure if fun to see the dems in a mad panic.

Polls swinging right.

Senate races going more GOP.

How's it feel to see your affirmative action moron exposed for what he is....a total failure.

Bret can't believe the lies the lying liar was spreading in that segment. He's stunned.

She really does not care what she says.

She could not get Kerry re-elected and she's gonna be 0 for 2 come November.

She knows it and right now she does not care what she says to avoid it.

Kerry wasn't up for "re-election"...

And Obama will steamroll over the Weird Mormon Robot.

Just waiting for Romney to come unglued when the peasants start asking him tough questions.

Bret can't believe the lies the lying liar was spreading in that segment. He's stunned.

Just waiting for Romney to come unglued when the peasants start asking him tough questions.

That'll be on Tuesday. I'm watching the Townhall with McCain and Obama from 2008 once more. McCain can be very engaging but Obama was excellent.

Another Chrissy-like prediction ! I love it.

You've been calling the election for almost a year. And you still have not gotten it right.

Forum List

Back