Steph Curry and Jalen Rose don't believe in moon landing and Irvin thinks earth is flat.

65609245.jpg

Seriously, is there a person on this forum he either thinks the earth is flat or the moon landing is fake....seriously?

Why haven't we been back to the moon, hell we have a space ship that will land and take off and is a helluva lot more advanced than what they had back then.

Hold on......are you a moon landing denier? If you are, id love to have this conversation with you.

I believe I asked a couple of questions.

l
Seriously, is there a person on this forum he either thinks the earth is flat or the moon landing is fake....seriously?
I assume MindWars does. :laugh:

America has been to the moon and beyond, but the footage we were shown was staged on a movie set. See if you can find the blatantly obvious anomalies......

The military industrial complex is anywhere from 100 to 150 years ahead (and that is a conservative estimate) of what we are allowed to know about.

Another reason why many, many multi million dollar athletes are broke, and penniless early in their lifetimes.

Just goes to show that you can be a talented, successful, rich professional athlete and still place zero value in an education. I hope Rocko is correct and that these guys are just talking shit to grab headlines just like POTUS does.

Just goes to show that you can be a talented, successful, rich professional athlete and still place zero value in an education. I hope Rocko is correct and that these guys are just talking shit to grab headlines just like POTUS does.

Don't know how serious these two are, but there are plenty of people out there that genuinely believe the landings were all faked.

Don't know how serious these two are, but there are plenty of people out there that genuinely believe the landings were all faked.

Well after almost 50 years, with thousands, and thousand of people involved, yet nobody has come out to reveal the conspiracy. Don't you think that is a bit odd?

Even in 1969, 30% of those who watched thought it was fake. Doy

Why haven't we been back to the moon, hell we have a space ship that will land and take off and is a helluva lot more advanced than what they had back then.

Hold on......are you a moon landing denier? If you are, id love to have this conversation with you.

I believe I asked a couple of questions.

So you’re too big of a pussy to just say you think the moon landing was faked......got it, I’m not surprised.

l
I assume MindWars does. :laugh:

America has been to the moon and beyond, but the footage we were shown was staged on a movie set. See if you can find the blatantly obvious anomalies......

The military industrial complex is anywhere from 100 to 150 years ahead (and that is a conservative estimate) of what we are allowed to know about.

OMG! Not too Dale? You think they faked the filming ........just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back