STEM School students walk out of 'pity party - vigil' due to it turning anti gun

I am glad they recognized they were being manipulated at a time when they are most vulnerable. Gives me hope.

And the USA remains the only country with a school shooting problem. Only country where angry kids have easy access to guns. Thanks gun culture.

Last edited:
And the USA remains the only country with a school shooting problem. Only country where angry kids have easy access to guns. Thanks gun culture.

:boohoo:

foreigners opinions are irreverent ...they carry no weight no matter if you're the leader of one of them loser European country's ....or just one of it mindless obedient serfs.

The kids are alright it does give one a lil hope ...not much! but we'll take what we can get.
the country has had enough of the lefts one way "conversations" sit down !shut up !and let the kids talk!

go to a but plug 2020 America was never great rally and drool on yourselves

Progressives democrats and the useful idiots that blindly serve them are soulless moronic idiot ghouls . fucking low life no good creeps the lowest lowest scum on earth ...
How that for demonization

The students returned, and some of them took the microphone, saying their grief was being used for political purposes.

“What has happened at STEM is awful. But it’s not a statistic. We can’t be used as a reason for gun control. We are people, not a statement,” one student said, according to video by KUSA.

I wanna know if this kid was on ssri's and what kind of "tolerance" and "diversity" cultural Marxism he was exposed to IN PUBLIC school

Its time to have a conversation and call for a day of action ...wah wah wah wah wah
Wanna have a conversation ?What pills was the leftarded misfit fucked in the head faggit retard kid who pulled the trigger on ?

Was he on any anti depressants or mood altering drugs .....? the ones where they warn you you may wanna commit suicide but dont warn ya you may wanna shoot everyone in the fucking room ?

transition ? what else was he on ?......wasn't even 18 years old? ...who EVER let this kid destroy his body and mind SHOULD BE LINED UP AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT......
parents and other tards in his life....I BET YA he would of been better off in the ghetto being raised by a black grandma then being raised by his "tolerant" "open minded " parents

it takes a village leftards? OK !what the fuck is wrong with you child abusing freaks ?

Your agenda to disarm the population like nazis ...thats what matters most to them. DESTROYING YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS ...did they even bury the kid yet? I mean cmon

this country could use a giant dose of WHITE toxic masculinity and fathers should be able to able DRAG their boys behind the woodshed when necessary ...FOR A GOOD old im gonna straighten you right out beatin!
and that not a pun
youre gay thats fine
confused think youre a woman ?
thats fine
peruse it when youre over 18 and out of my house ... you cant take hormones till your over 18 ...to bad ...call the cops and aclu ...ill just disown you
good luck

im just sayn

faggit nazi gun grabbin left wing cretins exploiting kids.......NAZIS ! YOURE soulless NAZIS
be proud losers

and thats what you are pathetic losers

What's a few dead kids when rights and idiots are involved?
------------------------------------ yeah , there is cost to all Freedoms . See the widdle babies that die every day as their 'mommies' and 'daddies' drive them in Cars around town or on the highways Moonglow .

Lol
More frivolous gun control laws will not save a single soul, you cowardly motherfucker.

Gun control has never been about firearms, it’s all about control.

29791124_2124874847733347_217710217282161517_n.jpg

Jews shoes, they had to give up their firearms for “For the good of the country”...

Forum List

Back