Stem Cell Research is important

Svante

cybernetic organism
Dec 11, 2008
Ragnarök
from Lopetta:

As many people know, stem cells are important. They can be obtained from the placenta and umbilical cord after birth. It is effective because immune system will not reject our own stem cells.

My nephew was born in July. My sister was question about preserving the stem cells as they can be frozen over a period of time. She had this process done. Then she share the reason she did this to me.

The UT in Yorkville medical institute say stem cells can be useful to treat leukemia, breast cancer and many other diseases. Other treatments are for injury to spinal cord, liver damage, diabetes, parkinson and multiple scierosis.

It is good to see more people are realising this and not to discard this valuable life material

i meet Dr Ian Jensen.he i s doctor at Clevaland clinic and h e allso do stem cell research to help find cure for many disease.

Please do a search for:

Open Federal Funding for Stem Cell Research - The Petition Site & sign - less than 3,000 to reach goal.

Sorry this site will not let me post direct link yet

Thank You!
Taimie

I personally think stem cell research should be banned because you never know how human act upon it. Yes we clone a cell and you know they a cell of a human and when you are cloning this cell, do you act upon God? I am not really comfortable with this and you know what about why about those cells that are not so successfully cloned? Do we just destroy it or? it's too controversial!

Forum List

Back