Steinmeier Deal Sparks Protests in Ukraine, Praise in Moscow

You missed the fact that Eastern Europe fares badly and it can´t get worse.
Yes, East Europeans arent too bright people, usually. Though, Poland was once a major European country. So, who knows?
"Poland" actually never really existed.

Former_eastern_territories_of_Germany.png
Yeah, sure
File:Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth 1582.PNG - Wikimedia Commons

Germany also never existed until the 19th century, btw.
We are the successor of the Roman Empire. So if your Commonwealth is Poland...

Doesn´t matter. We don´t want and need this cold war shit.
I am sorry dude, but a bromance between Germany and Russia ends bad for Eastern Europe. We should do our best to not allow this to happen. The advantage is that this goal coincides with the US interests if it wants to be global power in the future.
You missed the fact that Eastern Europe fares badly and it can´t get worse. Plus, your constant intervention contributes to that fact. Washington´s goals have nothing to do with geostrategy, politics or humanism. It is all about destruction, where ever Uncle Sam leaves, black smoke goes up.
You realize that I am not an American, right?
So?
I don't understand what your passage about constant intervention means then.
Meddling. Maybe you are some Eastern European who lives in fear of Russia.

Yes, East Europeans arent too bright people, usually. Though, Poland was once a major European country. So, who knows?

Yeah, sure

The Commonwealth has far more in common with contemporary Poland, than Germany with RE. It will be more correctly to say that you are the successor of those who destroyed the Empire.

I am sorry dude, but a bromance between Germany and Russia ends bad for Eastern Europe. We should do our best to not allow this to happen. The advantage is that this goal coincides with the US interests if it wants to be global power in the future.
You missed the fact that Eastern Europe fares badly and it can´t get worse. Plus, your constant intervention contributes to that fact. Washington´s goals have nothing to do with geostrategy, politics or humanism. It is all about destruction, where ever Uncle Sam leaves, black smoke goes up.
So?
By meddling you mean demands about sanctions and cutting off ties with Russia? Or what?

So?
By meddling you mean demands about sanctions and cutting off ties with Russia? Or what?
American citizens should learn how badly Eastern Europe really sucks, as you won´t tell them. Average wages 2014:

wages2014y4j22.jpg

Yeah, sure

The Commonwealth has far more in common with contemporary Poland, than Germany with RE. It will be more correctly to say that you are the successor of those who destroyed the Empire.
Germany is most important country in Europe. You stand by in envy as we make great stuff and have FUN.

Yeah, sure

Germany is most important country in Europe. You stand by in envy as we make great stuff and have FUN.
Yes, the most important. And you have great achievements in many fields. Of course I would want my nation to be such intellectual and disciplined as the Germans are. You can call that envy if you want.

Yeah, sure

Yes, the most important. And you have great achievements in many fields. Of course I would want my nation to be such intellectual and disciplined as the Germans are. You can call that envy if you want.
Where are you from then?

Yeah, sure

Where are you from then?
Ukraine.

Admiring intellectual achievements has nothing to do with envy, which again is no justifiable sentiment regarding Germany to begin with. Anyway, thinking of contemporary Germany, here's what you (also) need to keep in mind so as to get the complete picture:

sendungsbild66548_v-contentgross.jpg

What's your take on the "Steinmeier deal"?

Why does Putin want civil war? Who toppled the legitimate government in Ukraine, Obama or Putin?
We don´t want your fucking wars here, Ubumu and Phrump. Fuck off. Den Haag now for those suckers.
The way I hear it, there was an election last April....Seems the winner of that election is an anti-establishment type, who has said that he's going to drain Ukraine's swamp.

Certainly casts the situation in a different light, don't ya think?
Zelensky can't drain the Ukrainian swamp just because the person who brought him to power (oligarch Kolomoysky) is a big part of Ukrainian swamp and keeps making huge money on the civil war in Donbass (as well as another Ukrainian oligarch ex-president Poroshenko). In case the war stops a lot of the truth about it will come out and a lot of Ukrainian top politicians will be judged for their numerous war crimes.

Since Obama/Soros 2014 coup the main Ukrainian ideology is hate to Russia. Those who protest against signing of the agreement (which is just a first small step to the peace in Ukraine) in Kiev are yelling that the peace in Donbass is equal to betraying Ukraine. And they are right in a way because everything Ukraine is and meant to be is a pawn to hurt Russia in the dirty and bloody Soros&Co's hands. Ukraine has been producing nothing but hate to Russia (who have the same blood!) and Nazis.

The Guardian:
Kiev's protesters: Ukraine uprising was no neo-Nazi power-grab

WaPo:

Italy's Interior Minister and deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini :

Q. You said that Russia had a right to annex Crimea?

A. There was a referendum.

Q. It was a fake referendum.

A. [That is your] point of view. . . . There was a referendum, and 90 percent of the people voted for the return of Crimea to the Russian Federation.

Q. What kind of referendum was it with Russian soldiers there?

A. Compare it to the fake revolution in Ukraine, which was a pseudo-revolution funded by foreign powers — similar to the Arab Spring revolutions. There are some historically Russian zones with Russian culture and traditions which legitimately belong to the Russian Federation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/italy-has-done-a-lot--maybe-too-much/2018/07/19/dc81a292-8acf-11e8-8aea-86e88ae760d8_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.411339e69a98

Last edited:

Admiring intellectual achievements has nothing to do with envy, which again is no justifiable sentiment regarding Germany to begin with. Anyway, thinking of contemporary Germany, here's what you (also) need to keep in mind so as to get the complete picture:

sendungsbild66548_v-contentgross.jpg

What's your take on the "Steinmeier deal"?
Actually it isnt Steinmeier deal. It is a plan how to implement some parts of the Minsk agreements. There is nothing new in it.
I think that the Minsk agreements should be implemented. At least there will be a chance to integrate these territories in the future.

Why does Putin want civil war? Who toppled the legitimate government in Ukraine, Obama or Putin?
We don´t want your fucking wars here, Ubumu and Phrump. Fuck off. Den Haag now for those suckers.
The way I hear it, there was an election last April....Seems the winner of that election is an anti-establishment type, who has said that he's going to drain Ukraine's swamp.

Certainly casts the situation in a different light, don't ya think?
Zelensky can't drain the Ukrainian swamp just because the person who brought him to power (oligarch Kolomoysky) is a big part of Ukrainian swamp and keeps making huge money on the civil war in Donbass (as well as another Ukrainian oligarch ex-president Poroshenko). In case the war stops a lot of the truth about it will come out and a lot of Ukrainian top politicians will be judged for their numerous war crimes.

Since Obama/Soros 2014 coup the main Ukrainian ideology is hate to Russia. Those who protest against signing of the agreement (which is just a first small step to the peace in Ukraine) in Kiev are yelling that the peace in Donbass is equal to betraying Ukraine. And they are right in a way because everything Ukraine is and meant to be is a pawn to hurt Russia in the dirty and bloody Soros&Co's hands. Ukraine has been producing nothing but hate to Russia (who have the same blood!) and Nazis.

The Guardian:
Kiev's protesters: Ukraine uprising was no neo-Nazi power-grab

WaPo:

Italy's Interior Minister and deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini :

Q. You said that Russia had a right to annex Crimea?

A. There was a referendum.

Q. It was a fake referendum.

A. [That is your] point of view. . . . There was a referendum, and 90 percent of the people voted for the return of Crimea to the Russian Federation.

Q. What kind of referendum was it with Russian soldiers there?

A. Compare it to the fake revolution in Ukraine, which was a pseudo-revolution funded by foreign powers — similar to the Arab Spring revolutions. There are some historically Russian zones with Russian culture and traditions which legitimately belong to the Russian Federation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/italy-has-done-a-lot--maybe-too-much/2018/07/19/dc81a292-8acf-11e8-8aea-86e88ae760d8_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.411339e69a98
Splains to me why he might want to hook up with Trump.

Actually it isnt Steinmeier deal. It is a plan how to implement some parts of the Minsk agreements. There is nothing new in it.
I think that the Minsk agreements should be implemented. At least there will be a chance to integrate these territories in the future.

That would confirm it's just way to get the involved parties to gather at the table and to talk, and a roadmap to implement the Minsk Agreements. You seem mostly unconcerned about suspicions it's actually a "Putin formula" - and accusations it's one possibly resulting not just in some form of autonomy for the heavily Russian-speaking regions in the east, but outright secession. Is that so?

That would confirm it's just way to get the involved parties to gather at the table and to talk, and a roadmap to implement the Minsk Agreements. You seem mostly unconcerned about suspicions it's actually a "Putin formula" - and accusations it's one possibly resulting not just in some form of autonomy for the heavily Russian-speaking regions in the east, but outright secession. Is that so?
Steinmeier is a German president. What does he have to do with Putin? You liberals seem to see Putin at every corner just like your queen Pelosi.

Sept 28, Lavrov: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has said today regarding the scandal over the telephone conversation between US President Trump and President of Ukraine Zelensky that she thinks Russia “has a hand in this.” I believe this is paranoia, very obviously so.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s remarks and answers to media questions following the High-Level Week of the 74th Session of the UN General Assembly, New York, September 27, 2019

Frank-Walter Steinmeier - Wikipedia

Steinmeier is a German president. What does he have to do with Putin? You liberals seem to see Putin at every corner just like your queen Pelosi.

Sept 28, Lavrov: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has said today regarding the scandal over the telephone conversation between US President Trump and President of Ukraine Zelensky that she thinks Russia “has a hand in this.” I believe this is paranoia, very obviously so.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s remarks and answers to media questions following the High-Level Week of the 74th Session of the UN General Assembly, New York, September 27, 2019

Frank-Walter Steinmeier - Wikipedia

Why don't you get up to speed on the matter under discussion in this thread before you bleat?

This story originated in VOA’s Ukrainian Service. Some information is from Reuters and AP.

WASHINGTON — The Ukrainian president’s support for a deal with pro-Russian rebels that would introduce a special status for Ukraine’s breakaway regions drew both outrage and praise across the nation Wednesday.

According to guidelines of the so-called Steinmeier Formula, which was signed late Tuesday in Kyiv, Russians, Ukrainians and European mediators have pledged to hold local elections in Ukraine’s rebel-held east, where a grinding five-year war between the separatists and Ukrainian troops has killed more than 13,000 people since 2014.
Steinmeier Deal Sparks Protests in Ukraine, Praise in Moscow
----------------------------------------
This is what Putin wants also a civil war in the US, tramp is playing Putin wishes. First by instilling Tillerson as SOS after Exxon made a huge deal with Russia. What does Putin have over tramp??

Did you not know both Russia and Ukraine belong to Europe?
IQ-50?

Well, there are two ways how to proceed in this. Implementing the Minsk agreements or completelly cutting off ties with the so called republics. Military option is doomed to failure and isnt considered seriously.

If the ties are completely cut off, then Transnistria or even Abhazia scenario will be realised. I dont think this is in Ukraines interests.

The Agreements option remains then. I dont consider them as a failure for Ukraine. They helped to halt a full scale war in the region at the first stage. On the second, they may guarantee preserving these territories in Ukraine. Of course these regions will have wide autonomy. But the Agreements dont mention the so called republics, but do discrete regions of Donetsk and Lugansk oblasts with special status. The separatist leaders must accept that they are part of Ukraine as is in the Minsk agreements.

Forum List

Back