Steele Meets With Tea Party Leaders at RNC Headquarters

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
FOXNews.com - Steele Meets With Tea Party Leaders at RNC Headquarters

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele sat down with about 50 Tea Party leaders Tuesday in the first such meeting of Republican Party and the growing conservative movement -- two sides that could be either vital partners or bitter rivals.

So much for that whole Independent bullshit the Tea Baggers have been throwing out there. It sure didn't take long for these guys to sell out.

You mean the DNC leadership has not reached a hand out to the Tea Party? Who's fault is that?

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele sat down with about 50 Tea Party leaders Tuesday in the first such meeting of Republican Party and the growing conservative movement -- two sides that could be either vital partners or bitter rivals.

So much for that whole Independent bullshit the Tea Baggers have been throwing out there. It sure didn't take long for these guys to sell out.

Wahhhh Cry some more there Va

I suggest you watch the news.

There is no merge on the horizon. Not even close.

My guess? GOP will be the party of moderates. DEM the party of liberals and Conservatives a third party.

I bet we see this by 2016 the latest...maybe by 2012.

Only an assumption.

Cry? Are you kidding me? Between Palin and now THIS? The Republicans are painting one hell of a picture of themeslves. I can already seen the political campaign ads with GOP senators and signs from the Tea Baggers. You just can't make this stuff up.

My guess? GOP will be the party of moderates. DEM the party of liberals and Conservatives a third party.

Only an assumption.

I'll take that bet.

Cry? Are you kidding me? Between Palin and now THIS? The Republicans are painting one hell of a picture of themeslves. I can already seen the political campaign ads with GOP senators and signs from the Tea Baggers. You just can't make this stuff up.

Dude your anti-tea agenda is so transparant you dont deserve more than a passing insult.

Only an assumption.

Steele meets with Teabaggers. This is priceless!

Let us know when Obama (or the current DNC Chairman) meets with Code Pink.

Dude your anti-tea agenda is so transparant you dont deserve more than a passing insult.

Fair enough. And just what do you deserve for your anti-America agenda, exactly?

Well, if nothing else this puts the final nail in the coffin of Michael Steele's fantastical plan of attracting more African-Americans to the GOP.

Well, if nothing else this puts the final nail in the coffin of Michael Steele's fantastical plan of attracting more African-Americans to the GOP.

How true! I wonder how his hip-hop agenda will be welcomed in by the majority of old white people in the Tea Bagger "movement"?

Only an assumption.

Steele meets with Teabaggers. This is priceless!

Let us know when Obama (or the current DNC Chairman) meets with Code Pink.

Said better....and listen up....

"Steele listens to the voices of the people"

Let us know when Obama (or the current DNC Chairman) listens to the voices of the people.

Forum List

Back