STD 'Influencers' Are Showing up on Social Media: It's Now Cool To Transmit Sexual Diseases??

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Just one more indication that the end times may now be upon us.

According to a report in The Publica by Natasha Biase, the number of STD influencers erupting on social media is on the rise. There are people on various social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok (naturally) trying to convince their followers and viewers that it is fine to contract STDs, including HIV/AIDS.

Here's just one revolting example, the article itself gets into more detail with quotes from "queer therapists" etc.

Perhaps this is tangential, but at this point I honestly kinda feel bad for the normal homos who just want to be left the hell alone.

These idiots who claim to speak for them are setting "gay rights" back decades.

Maybe that's the entire idea?

It would perfectly comport with Leftist "projection" strategy. (The saviors are actually the clandestine oppressors.)

Regardless, a lot more young people out there are going to be contracting sexual diseases.

Maybe we'll have a new plague, courtesy of Generation Z!

Will probably make would-be middle aged cheaters think twice. ;)

Here's just one revolting example, the article itself gets into more detail with quotes from "queer therapists" etc.

Perhaps this is tangential, but at this point I honestly kinda feel bad for the normal homos who just want to be left the hell alone.

It would perfectly comport with Leftist "projection" strategy. (The saviors are actually the clandestine oppressors.)

Regardless, a lot more young people out there are going to be contracting sexual diseases.

Insanity.

Hope they go quickly, for their own sake.

It's a "win" to have HIV?

What's getting a bullet to your brain, a celebration?

They need to get the STD's while they can. Soon enough, they'll all be sterile, impotent and completely incontinent.

Sure glad not one tiny dime of my money will ever support them when they're lying in their fouled beds, dying.

Oh no! A human being is celebrating getting healthcare. I'm sad now. :cry:

I got it from watching the video you dumb Bingo. Did you? 😄

Yeah, because that mentally ill motor mouth is talking about "health care", not promoting dangerous unprotected anal sex.

You fucking sicko.

Of course, you don't surprise me.

You've already revealed yourself to be a racist in other threads, and literally promote violence.

Get fucked. :)

Yeah, because that mentally ill motor mouth is talking about "health care", not promoting dangerous unprotected anal sex.
Can you provide the time stamp where they mentioned anal sex? Are you sure we're watching the same video? Maybe try the other browser....😄
You fucking sicko.
Hey I'm not the one who just imagined anal sex in a video that had no anal sex. Look in the mirror pervert. 😄
Of course, you don't surprise me.

You've already revealed yourself to be a racist in other threads, and literally promote violence.

Get fucked. :)
Is get fucked supposed to be an insult or slight or a pleasantry like have a good day? I mean getting fucked is a good thing isn't it? Or are you an incel?

Like explaining anything to someone that has your brand of thinking will help you understand.

Just re-watch it 147 times. Maybe it'll slowly sink in.
I didn't see you offer an explanation in all that rambling. The other poster said they heard mention of anal sex in there. Now that didn't exist in my version but maybe you have to play the video backwards while beating off to a pentagram, I don't know, still waiting to hear back from the other guy.

Can you provide the time stamp where they mentioned anal sex? Are you sure we're watching the same video? Maybe try the other browser....😄

You're right.

That guy just screams "chick slayer."

I'm sure that's how he contracted HIV.

The evidence is abundant all over that video.

Or maybe it was someone who "identified" as a chick and had a "vagina" made out of their anus?

Like I said, you people are sick.

I didn't see you offer an explanation in all that rambling. The other poster said they heard mention of anal sex in there. Now that didn't exist in my version but maybe you have to play the video backwards while beating off to a pentagram, I don't know, still waiting to hear back from the other guy.

My rambling's better than your burbling babble.

You obviously have zero clues what the video is about. STFU.

You're right.

That guy just screams "chick slayer."

I'm sure that's how he contracted HIV.

The evidence is abundant all over that video.
Again, what evidence? Did you see or hear anal sex in that video? I'm beginning to suspect this whole thing is a you problem. 😄
Or maybe it was someone who "identified" as a chick and had a "vagina" made out of their anus?
You seem real obsessed with their genitals. I got news for you guy, being this invested in someone else's crotch makes you the pervert.
Like I said, you people are sick.
And that's why you're so thirsty for them? A little shame a little forbidden fruit? I get it.... 😄

Darwin wins again!

Forum List

Back