Stay safe, Stay dry, Texas

I am a realist that has no tolerance for the pretend world of the online leftists.

If you or anyone else gives a fuck about the people suffering from the hurricane. get out and do something to help. Or donate some money.

Don't start a fucking thread that says "hang in there". That's just lame!

Meh, personally, I think the spirit of such posts is Matthew 18:20
If I remember correctly Zanonutz put me on iggy a while back, wasn't man enough to take his medicine. The real pathetic aspect is he had no problem when I did it to anyone he disagreed with..........
His loss, you're one of the more intelligent, mature posters on here. You have taught me a thing or two. Everyone should listen and learn from everyone, or else their time here is a waste.
Thanks but I'm just here for the beer........ Oh wait, I quit drinking over 25 years ago........ Now why was I here again?
It's a slightly better distraction than FarmVille :dunno:
Whatever Farmville is...... :dunno:

If I remember correctly Zanonutz put me on iggy a while back, wasn't man enough to take his medicine. The real pathetic aspect is he had no problem when I did it to anyone he disagreed with..........
His loss, you're one of the more intelligent, mature posters on here. You have taught me a thing or two. Everyone should listen and learn from everyone, or else their time here is a waste.
Thanks but I'm just here for the beer........ Oh wait, I quit drinking over 25 years ago........ Now why was I here again?
It's what the zombies invite you to play on FB. . .

What's Facebook.........? :eusa_whistle:

(I know what it is, just refuse to use it.)

Virtue signalling is so cool!!

1bwiel.jpg

You are a jaded SOB.

My friends on the left actually DO care.

When that Flint water crises happened, one of them started a fund, gathered water, and took it to Flint. Then when those tornadoes wiped out families in Appalachia, they drove down there to assist. Some people actually do care.

I am a realist that has no tolerance for the pretend world of the online leftists.

If you or anyone else gives a fuck about the people suffering from the hurricane. get out and do something to help. Or donate some money.

Why? We have members in the affected area...we are a community after all...maybe some of us do care what happens to members of our community.

1bwiel.jpg

You are a jaded SOB.

When that Flint water crises happened, one of them started a fund, gathered water, and took it to Flint. Then when those tornadoes wiped out families in Appalachia, they drove down there to assist. Some people actually do care.

Who are you and why should I ignore you?

:rofl:

A half assed face plant?

1bwiel.jpg

You are a jaded SOB.

Why? We have members in the affected area...we are a community after all...maybe some of us do care what happens to members of our community.

Good for you. I call bullshit.

1bwiel.jpg

You are a jaded SOB.

That is your choice.

389460_352037178159075_1209030837_n.jpg

1bwiel.jpg

You are a jaded SOB.

Uuuummmmm, I think the real question is who are you and why shouldn't you ignore yourself? :dunno:

You are a jaded SOB.

Uuuummmmm, I think the real question is who are you and why shouldn't you ignore yourself? :dunno:

That's clever?

No. It's lame. Sorta like telling people in texas to "hang in there".

That's clever?

And you claim my post was lame.......... :rolleyes:

1bwiel.jpg

You are a jaded SOB.

That is your choice.

For me, it's the only choice. Telling people to "hang in there" is not supportive or kind or clever. It's lame as fuck. Even if you think you mean it......

That's clever?

Hang in there. I mean it!

That's clever?

Hang in there. I mean it!
Okay, now that was funny.

I'll bet the citizens of Texas are glad they didn't secede from the US.

We're pretty good at handling this stuff at the state level. We're not Louisiana or New Jersey; we don't sit and cry until 'everybody else' runs in and does anything. Prep here started over a week ago, well organized, lots of volunteers lined up, trucks loaded, medical supplies rounded up, power companies sending linemen and trucks from around the state ahead to assembly areas, etc. They're already responding to non-emergency calls today in many places.

Yep...we've long since recovered from Ike yet N.O. is still fucked up from Katrina.

Forum List

Back