It won't offend most Americans, just conservative politically correct idiots.
Yeah...um...”political correctness” is your side of the aisle, sweetie. What you meant to say was “decent Americans” (which are the conservatives).

Really? You guys have your own version of political correctness, saying 'pissed off' around children or seeing two men kissing, fucking snowflake.

The Steele Dossier? The one where many parts have proven out and none has been disproved?
Let’s pretend that is true for a moment. You just proved that it was Hitlery and the Dumbocrats who “colluded” with the Russians.

Now when you were lying about President Trump, you insisted that he should go to prison for the same thing. Looks like you better demand a whole bunch of Dumbocrats go to prison (unless of course you would to be known as the premier hypocritical partisan hack)!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Yeah, you and Trump hang your hat on "Hillary colluded with the Russians" because Fusion GPS was hired by the Clinton campaign. The hiring of Fusion GPS broke no rules or laws. That can't be said for all the Trump campaign folks indicted or that have pled guilty in the Mueller investigation, however.

The hiring of Fusion GPS broke no rules or laws.
Then ask yourself why Hitlery and the Dumbocrats went through Pekins Coie rather than just commission the report directly?

Oh yeah...they needed “attorney-client privilege” to prevent anyone from being forced to testify via a subpoena!

Really? You guys have your own version of political correctness, saying 'pissed off' around children or seeing two men kissing, fucking snowflake.
That’s not “political correctness”, stupid. Conservatives aren’t even remotely attempting to make the case that adults shouldn’t be able to do those things.

We’re merely laughing at the stupidity of progressives to put those in official campaign ads and disgusted that progressives are making sure that children are exposed to inappropriate material.

I’ve got news for you sweetie....neither does “meeting” with Russians. Here is one of the most famed attorneys in the U.S. (who is extremely left-wing) citing the stupidity of your side of the aisle making that claim.

Democrat Alan Dershowitz: I Don't See Any Evidence of Collusion - Even if There Was That's Not a Crime (VIDEO)

Conspiracy is a crime and so is obstruction of justice. Be patient. Mueller's report will be out soon enough.

I’ve got news for you sweetie....neither does “meeting” with Russians. Here is one of the most famed attorneys in the U.S. (who is extremely left-wing) citing the stupidity of your side of the aisle making that claim.

Democrat Alan Dershowitz: I Don't See Any Evidence of Collusion - Even if There Was That's Not a Crime (VIDEO)

Conspiracy is a crime and so is obstruction of justice. Be patient. Mueller's report will be out soon enough.

A-n-y d-a-y n-o-w ...

Conspiracy is a crime...
Conspiracy is a crime. Good thing President Trump didn’t commit “conspiracy”.

You have to love progressives. They always make up crimes to imprison anyone they don’t like. First they tried “collusion” and when Alan Dershowitz let them in on the secret that that isn’t a crime, they just switch it to “conspiracy”. Fucking hilarious.

Mueller's report will be out soon enough.
And it is packed with crimes by Dumbocrats. Hitlery Clinton. James Comey. Lisa Page. Peter Strzok.

Hell...Andrew McCabe has offered to testify about the criminal actions of Comey and Clinton if given immunity.

Andrew McCabe seeks immunity for testimony in congressional hearing over FBI handling of Clinton email probe - CNNPolitics

Trust me sweetie....President Trump and conservatives across the nation cannot wait until Mueller’s report is released!

Mueller's report will be out soon enough.
And it is packed with crimes by Dumbocrats. Hitlery Clinton. James Comey. Lisa Page. Peter Strzok.

Hell...Andrew McCabe has offered to testify about the criminal actions of Comey and Clinton if given immunity.

Andrew McCabe seeks immunity for testimony in congressional hearing over FBI handling of Clinton email probe - CNNPolitics

Trust me sweetie....President Trump and conservatives across the nation cannot wait until Mueller’s report is released!

Mueller team is packed with veteran prosecutors, their political affiliation is immaterial.

I realize this is not something you understand, but Republican military veteran Robert Mueller does...you pick the best people to do a job, regardless of their political affiliation.

If your dear leader isn't guilty of anything, he's got nothing to worry about, right?

The Steele Dossier? The one where many parts have proven out and none has been disproved?
Let’s pretend that is true for a moment. You just proved that it was Hitlery and the Dumbocrats who “colluded” with the Russians.

Now when you were lying about President Trump, you insisted that he should go to prison for the same thing. Looks like you better demand a whole bunch of Dumbocrats go to prison (unless of course you would to be known as the premier hypocritical partisan hack)!

Yeah, you and Trump hang your hat on "Hillary colluded with the Russians" because Fusion GPS was hired by the Clinton campaign. The hiring of Fusion GPS broke no rules or laws. That can't be said for all the Trump campaign folks indicted or that have pled guilty in the Mueller investigation, however.
Fusion GPS, hired by Hillary for dirt on Trump, also paid 3 journalists
what cracks me up to no end is that you will bitch at one thing til your death and then defend your side doing the very same thing, to your death.

you never see how stupid that looks to those of us who are not picking a side.

this would seem to be the democrats version of when conservatives thought THIS ONE will be the one that gets hillary.

get used to a lot of disappointment, son.

That’s not “political correctness”, stupid. Conservatives aren’t even remotely attempting to make the case that adults shouldn’t be able to do those things.

We’re merely laughing at the stupidity of progressives to put those in official campaign ads and disgusted that progressives are making sure that children are exposed to inappropriate material.

It's not? Conservatives absolutely have their own brand of political correctness. And yes, conservatives have fought really hard so that a dad cannot kiss his husband in front of their children, where have you been?

Young children were once again exploited by a libtard in the making of that ad!

Buck up, snowflake now isn't the time to become a politically correct wilting flower.

Now is not the time to become a children-corrupting faggot. PS: It never has been, and never will be.

There is nothing corrupting about the ad. And only closeted homosexuals are fond of calling others faggots, ain't that right Mary?

Are you a State Baby? Were you raised by the State? There's plenty wrong with that ad.

Nope and Trump could make that very same ad (with the exception that he would be kissing Ivanka) and you'd be calling it tame.
Fuck no.

Incest(along with pedophilia) are already starting to become mainstream in left wing circles, and Trump would be only further contributing to it as the only person capable of possibly saving the culture.

Buck up, snowflake now isn't the time to become a politically correct wilting flower.

Now is not the time to become a children-corrupting faggot. PS: It never has been, and never will be.

There is nothing corrupting about the ad. And only closeted homosexuals are fond of calling others faggots, ain't that right Mary?

Are you a State Baby? Were you raised by the State? There's plenty wrong with that ad.

Nope and Trump could make that very same ad (with the exception that he would be kissing Ivanka) and you'd be calling it tame.
Fuck no.

Incest(along with pedophilia) are already starting to become mainstream in left wing circles, and Trump would be only further contributing to it as the only person capable of possibly saving the culture.

I don't know what you watch on tv but incest and pedophilia are not becoming mainstream and it's Trump who has said all that weird shit about his daughter. Not really sure what your point is, giggles.

Fuck no.

I don't know what you watch on tv but incest and pedophilia are not becoming mainstream and it's Trump who has said all that weird shit about his daughter. Not really sure what your point is, giggles.
yea, and creepy uncle joe biden never gives cause for alarm.

Fuck no.

yea, and creepy uncle joe biden never gives cause for alarm.

Only in the minds of conservatives who want to see sick shit.

No you don't -- you can't both be a sycophant and have disgust for Trump simultaneously -- an adultery expert.
I have complete and total disgust for President Trump as a person. Nothing but the highest respect for the job he has done as a president.

See, I'm not a partisan hack like you are. I can judge people unbiasedly based on their performance in their jobs. I don't let my personal feelings get in the way. A concept you emotional little snowflakes can't grasp.
dude, they all go watch Harvey Weinstein's movies. they are all hypocrites.

No you don't -- you can't both be a sycophant and have disgust for Trump simultaneously -- an adultery expert.
I have complete and total disgust for President Trump as a person. Nothing but the highest respect for the job he has done as a president.

See, I'm not a partisan hack like you are. I can judge people unbiasedly based on their performance in their jobs. I don't let my personal feelings get in the way. A concept you emotional little snowflakes can't grasp.
dude, they all go watch Harvey Weinstein's movies. they are all hypocrites.

You've never seen a Harvey Weinstein movie? Doubtful.

Liberals aren't defending him either.

Forum List

Back