Statistics the MSM is keeping from most Americans..(who aren't as skeptical as many of us are!)

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Every day since 2/7/20 I've gone to the web site which you all can go to...https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I've gathered the statistics and added some more that the MSM and the above web site don't seem to think is important!
Now this is just for the USA as I also collect total world stats but look at a couple of stats YOU and most Americans haven't seen...
and the question is WHY?
A) How many tested..almost a million a day now... OVER 117 million..
B) How many average new cases per day??? Going down!
C) 99.81% of all cases are mild not serious requiring hospitalization!
D) % of cases surviving 97.241% and has progressively getting better and better.
So with this "good" news that COVID is diminishing mortality rate, i.e. 97.241 Surviving and increasing... WHY does the MSM continue to report... increasing cases...when the # of average new cases per day is DECLINING?
One simple reason. They want a Trump failure! People isn't it obvious? Truly provincial people like the MSM ONLY look like fewer and fewer people are at Trump as a braggart. A boisterous. A loud mouth! Which I agree he is!
BUT folks... he is NOT a politician! Remember that! He doesn't care about political correctness or making the MSM happy as previous Presidents!
He LOVES AMERICA not hate it as Obama did. He LOVES the deplorables not as Hillary/Obama who hates us! He LOVES law enforcement, unlike
Biden/Harris/BLM/ANTIFA all want to tear down our centuries of law and order.
I am smart enough to look beyond Trump's flaws... maybe more of you should and I am smart enough to see that the MSM ignorantly biases the news
that forms opinions of people. AND more people's opinions of the news is NEGATIVE because of stories like I'm sharing here!
Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 8.08.37 AM.png

Last edited:
The chart we need to see is "deaths per month per case", to show that the doctors are getting much better at treating COVID.
This chart shows that the USA has a lot of cases, but a very low death rate, even with the initial slaughter in NY & NJ..
The low rate will only improve as more therapies become widely used.
1602422627810.png

..the MSM has been doing that for decades!!!! on all kinds of subjects

Forum List

Back