'State-sanctioned kidnapping': California bill would give therapists power to take children over 12 from parents 'without accusation, evidence ...

And the seats on the back of the bus are just as good as the seats at the front of the bus.

The colored Water fountain dispenses H2O just like the White Water fountain.

So is homophobic discrimination. I've known gay people who have been beaten up for being gay. I've known gay people who lost jobs they held for years when it was found out they were gay.

Having to bake a cake for money... just doesn't seem that bad!

You have a right to free exercise. Your business does not. Your business has to comply with the laws of commerce.

Happily.

Because the Straight kids have a whole support system of other straight people in their families, churches and yes, Schools.
Gay and Trans kids, not so much.
We train teachers to deal with differentiated learners, they should also be trained to deal with differentiated lifestyles.

Nice weaseling. Gay kids find out for themselves. They don’t need the school system to tell them they’re gay. You’re a joke .

A year ago my step great granddaughter's school transitioned her. The more she complained that she wasn't a boy the more the school blamed parental conversion therapy. She was warned not to tell her parents. She was given a breast binder to wear. They threatened Emma about telling her parents. She never told her parents anything anyway. She told her grandparents everything. Emma was on a plane to her aunt's in Texas the next day. Now the whole family has relocated.
Maybe we need a shake up like this. Let all the sane people ex-scape La-La Land to Texas and all the crazy people in Texas head out West. They are making Austin a hellhole. The streets are clogged with homeless, and the city concentrates on banning plastic bags.

Five to ten years, for a mass sanity-based re-location, and then the Texit. But all our homeless addicts to California, and erect the wall as soon as the last bus leaves. The buses coming back should be the only traffic allowed from the west, and then raise the drawbridge.

And the seats on the back of the bus are just as good as the seats at the front of the bus.

So is homophobic discrimination. I've known gay people who have been beaten up for being gay. I've known gay people who lost jobs they held for years when it was found out they were gay.

You have a right to free exercise. Your business does not. Your business has to comply with the laws of commerce.
And a racist minimum wage clerk in a gun store doesn't have the right to refuse to sell a gun to Laquisha because he thinks she look like she gonna kill somebody, yet you seem to think he should.

Happily.

Because the Straight kids have a whole support system of other straight people in their families, churches and yes, Schools.
Gay and Trans kids, not so much.
We train teachers to deal with differentiated learners, they should also be trained to deal with differentiated lifestyles.

One baker asking someone to go to another baker is not systemic. The buses and water fountains were symptoms of a bigger problem.

Where in the Constitution does it say free exercise doesn't apply once money is involved?

Heterosexuality and two sexes are the default. We should tolerate the others, we should not promote them as being equal to the norm.

One baker asking someone to go to another baker is not systemic. The buses and water fountains were symptoms of a bigger problem.

Where in the Constitution does it say free exercise doesn't apply once money is involved?

Heterosexuality and two sexes are the default. We should tolerate the others, we should not promote them as being equal to the norm.
Joe literally wants gun stores to deny service to anyone a clerk thinks looks like a crazed killer.

Joe literally wants gun stores to deny service to anyone a clerk thinks looks like a crazed killer.

He doesn't want gun stores at all. Anything Joeblow has to say about guns is like PETA's opinion on brisket recipes.

Well, yeah, it kind of is... If that baker refused to serve a black person or an interracial couple, we would not be having this conversation.

Where does the constitution give religious rights to businesses? If anything, the first prohibits laws regarding an "Establishment of religion". You have a right to believe what you want... your business does not.

Actually, only humans get worked up about this. Animals see gay animals and don't think twice about it. Sexuality exists on a spectrum... that's why you see so many Fundy preachers getting caught with rent-boys.

He doesn't want gun stores at all. Anything Joeblow has to say about guns is like PETA's opinion on brisket recipes.
I'd be fine with gun stores that act responsibly... Selling to Adam Lanza's crazy mom and Joker Holmes and Awake the Rapper is not responsible.

Well, yeah, it kind of is... If that baker refused to serve a black person or an interracial couple, we would not be having this conversation.

Where does the constitution give religious rights to businesses? If anything, the first prohibits laws regarding an "Establishment of religion". You have a right to believe what you want... your business does not.

Actually, only humans get worked up about this. Animals see gay animals and don't think twice about it. Sexuality exists on a spectrum... that's why you see so many Fundy preachers getting caught with rent-boys.

I'd be fine with gun stores that act responsibly... Selling to Adam Lanza's crazy mom and Joker Holmes and Awake the Rapper is not responsible.

Race isn't the same as declared sexuality, despite the left's attempt to equate the two.

A person runs a business, and they don't give up their right to free exercise because they sell something.

Animals aren't sentient.

The State can go fuck off.

I'd like to see them come try to take my child. lol
I slapped my 16 year old daughter across the face one morning before school. She called her mother a BITCH for making her wear a coat to school.
I immediately put a stop to that argument.
2 hours later DFS was in my living room making threats about having me jailed after being called by the school because her cheek was red when she got on the bus.

The government has been out of control for awhile as my daughter is now 35

Race isn't the same as declared sexuality, despite the left's attempt to equate the two.
For purposes of the Public Accommedation law, it is.

So is religious belief, even though that is entirely a choice. Sexual orientation is not.

A person runs a business, and they don't give up their right to free exercise because they sell something.

No, but their business still has to comply with the law as written.

Animals aren't sentient.
You are right, it takes a certain level of sentience to be racist, homophobic, genocidal, etc.

Makes you proud to be a human, doesn't it?

Next life, I want to come back as a cat.

I slapped my 16 year old daughter across the face one morning before school. She called her mother a BITCH for making her wear a coat to school.
I immediately put a stop to that argument.
2 hours later DFS was in my living room making threats about having me jailed after being called by the school because her cheek was red when she got on the bus.

The government has been out of control for awhile as my daughter is now 35
Um, okay, not seeing the problem here. They had evidence of abuse and they investigated.

I'd be more worried about all the cases they don't investigate and a kid ends up dead or seriously injured.

For purposes of the Public Accommedation law, it is.

So is religious belief, even though that is entirely a choice. Sexual orientation is not.

No, but their business still has to comply with the law as written.

You are right, it takes a certain level of sentience to be racist, homophobic, genocidal, etc.

Makes you proud to be a human, doesn't it?

Next life, I want to come back as a cat.

PA laws don't override the Constitution.

So Bisexuality doesn't exist? What about the people who think your gender can be whatever you feel it is?

The laws are being applied unconstitutionality.

Your bigotry is far worse than any of theirs.

This so called "dogma " is exactly what is needed in these disgusting sewers called public schools.

I went to Catholic Schools for 12 years. I could have definitely had a happier childhood without the Dogma.

Funny scene from fifth Grade.

Sr. Mary Butch: "People were wicked, so God drowned them all with a flood!"

LittleJoeyB131: "Why did he drown all the babies?"

Sr. Mary Butch: "They were WICKED BABIES. WIIIIIICKED!!!!"

I went to Catholic Schools for 12 years. I could have definitely had a happier childhood without the Dogma.

Funny scene from fifth Grade.

Sr. Mary Butch: "People were wicked, so God drowned them all with a flood!"

LittleJoeyB131: "Why did he drown all the babies?"

Sr. Mary Butch: "They were WICKED BABIES. WIIIIIICKED!!!!"

I doubt it happened like that, and I found my Catholic education and upbringing to be a stabilizing factor in my life.

When the only thing you believe in is your own narcissism, you end up like you, mad bitter, and cheering on government bigotry you agree with.

PA laws don't override the Constitution.
Good thing there's no constitutional issue here, then.
So Bisexuality doesn't exist? What about the people who think your gender can be whatever you feel it is?
Those are just different sexual identities.
The laws are being applied unconstitutionality.
No, they aren't. They are being applied equally. So if the homophobic baker walks into another store, no one can say to him, "I don't serve Christian Nutters here!"
Your bigotry is far worse than any of theirs.
Not really. I just want them to stop telling the rest of us how to run our lives.

I doubt it happened like that, and I found my Catholic education and upbringing to be a stabilizing factor in my life.

Actually, it happened EXACTLY like that. And that isn't even the worst one. The worst one was when another nun said God had a good reason for my Mom to die at my Mom's wake. (They worked together at the Catholic School I went to.)

Thankfully, the Church isn't getting these angry bitter people because people are free to be gay now. . Sr. Mary Butch would have been a much happier person with some sensible shoes and some scented candles.

When the only thing you believe in is your own narcissism, you end up like you, mad bitter, and cheering on government bigotry you agree with.
Trump Supporters screaming about "Narcissism" just broke my irony meter.

1680789959802.jpeg

On a serious note, the main reason I want to see religion kept outside the public square is because, frankly, you people are dangerous. You are happy to burn each other to death over whether or not Jesus was made out of wafers.

Or as Barry Goldwater observed.

FZkOIMGWQAM1ktg.jpg

Actually, it happened EXACTLY like that. And that isn't even the worst one. The worst one was when another nun said God had a good reason for my Mom to die at my Mom's wake. (They worked together at the Catholic School I went to.)

Thankfully, the Church isn't getting these angry bitter people because people are free to be gay now. . Sr. Mary Butch would have been a much happier person with some sensible shoes and some scented candles.

Trump Supporters screaming about "Narcissism" just broke my irony meter.

View attachment 773731

On a serious note, the main reason I want to see religion kept outside the public square is because, frankly, you people are dangerous. You are happy to burn each other to death over whether or not Jesus was made out of wafers.

Or as Barry Goldwater observed.

FZkOIMGWQAM1ktg.jpg
Well, thank God He is above man's law. People like you want to force the church underground, just like in Communist China.

Forum List

Back