State Of Our Schools Today (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Call security

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The state our schools are in is directly tied to us not throwing out the trash and the skewed system liberal teachers and Obama has put in place.

If you recall it was Obama who said "cut the Negro's a little EXTRA slack". That has turned our schools from schools to the prison mentality of any state or federal facility.

Thus our schools are no longer run by educator's or parents. They are run by the SAME drug and thug gangs that run the prisons.

California trains teachers in how to take a beating. Lay on the floor in a fetal position with knees to chest protecting vital organs. Clasp your hands behind your neck, elbows forward to minimize damage to the face.

Wait for help

The state our schools are in is directly tied to us not throwing out the trash and the skewed system liberal teachers and Obama has put in place.

If you recall it was Obama who said "cut the Negro's a little EXTRA slack". That has turned our schools from schools to the prison mentality of any state or federal facility.

Thus our schools are no longer run by educator's or parents. They are run by the SAME drug and thug gangs that run the prisons.
Public schools are not allowed to pick and choose their clientele. I am a firm believer in school choice. Schools should be able to choose which students they will take and those that are more a detriment to the learning of others. But it's all about a) the money per student received from the state and b) the long drawn out due process procedures schools/districts have to take to expell students. Most parents these days think their child is a special snowflake that will not lie...will not cheat...will not goof off rather than do the work......maybe teachers should wear cameras like cops are starting to.

California trains teachers in how to take a beating. Lay on the floor in a fetal position with knees to chest protecting vital organs. Clasp your hands behind your neck, elbows forward to minimize damage to the face.

Wait for help
You know why, don't you? Because if a teacher TRIES to defend themselves, the school district will NOT back them and they will automatically be considered the aggressor and the one at fault.

Public schools are not allowed to pick and choose their clientele. I am a firm believer in school choice. Schools should be able to choose which students they will take and those that are more a detriment to the learning of others. But it's all about a) the money per student received from the state and b) the long drawn out due process procedures schools/districts have to take to expell students. Most parents these days think their child is a special snowflake that will not lie...will not cheat...will not goof off rather than do the work......maybe teachers should wear cameras like cops are starting to.
Yes they ARE or at least WERE. If I had taken a gun/knife/drugs to schoool I would be OUT! One school I went to would send you home for wearing jeans or a T shirt.

Now you can have pagers and phones and dress like thugs.
So YES they COULD if democrats got BACK on the idea of EDUCATION and not feel sorry for low lives.

Where's Dylan Klebold when we need him?
What a lovely, RW-type solution you are promoting.
There is only one 'solution' for dealing with fucking sub-humans. Why the fuck don't YOU walk into that classroom and see what you can do asshole?
Ya fucking right!
They are not even human beings. They are negroes with zero concept of how to live in a civilized world.
Get rid of the fucking scum bags.
Permanently!

What a lovely, RW-type solution you are promoting.
There is only one 'solution' for dealing with fucking sub-humans. Why the fuck don't YOU walk into that classroom and see what you can do asshole?
Ya fucking right!
They are not even human beings. They are negroes with zero concept of how to live in a civilized world.
Get rid of the fucking scum bags.
Permanently!
My goodness....what tough talk. Why aren't you a teacher?

The same things happen with bulldykes. When they take over, it feels like prison. And why wouldn't it? They do the same thing IN prison, from what I can gather.

We need Joe Clark

lean-on-me.jpg

Most parents these days think their child is a special snowflake that will not lie...will not cheat...will not goof off rather than do the work......maybe teachers should wear cameras like cops are starting to.
They could also be well aware of their children's bad behavior because they are who their children get it all from.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me there should most definitely be a security camera somewhere in every class room.

Forum List

Back