State Dept No US Aid To Israel Until Budget Deal Reached

I'm sure AIPAC is demanding that Congress pass a bill to fund aid to Israel while continuing the rest of the shutdown.

They have to have their priorities, don't ja know?
Nah, you're not sure, what you are is a liar. :rofl:

I'm sure AIPAC is demanding that Congress pass a bill to fund aid to Israel while continuing the rest of the shutdown.

But AIPAC was recently very publicly exposed as taking a position inconsistent with the desires of over 90% of Americans, when they lobbied for military strikes in Syria.

They better be careful, if they now push forward to exempt Israel from the shutdown , as Americans are suffering in the shutdown, the backlash could be catastrophic.

Hey, perhaps I should be wishing they will do just that, let us see them keep on exposing who they are, a group that puts Israel before America, to the American public.

More and more, every day that passes, eyes of Americans are opening to the truth about the unconscienable burdens Israel is placing on America.

But AIPAC was recently very publicly exposed as taking a position inconsistent with the desires of over 90% of Americans, when they lobbied for military strikes in Syria.

They better be careful, if they now push forward to exempt Israel from the shutdown , as Americans are suffering in the shutdown, the backlash could be catastrophic.

Hey, perhaps I should be wishing they will do just that, let us see them keep on exposing who they are, a group that puts Israel before America, to the American public.

More and more, every day that passes, eyes of Americans are opening to the truth about the unconscienable burdens Israel is placing on America.
I doubt Americans are obsessed with what Israel is doing the way you seem to be, sitting behind your computer 24/7 with your constant dissing of the Jews/Israel and having no other life but that. Americans are becoming more and more aware how your Muslim buddies have no problem killing each other, even when it comes to killing other Muslims of different sects. Imagine if all the Christians in America were made aware of how the Muslims are persecuting and killing Christians in Muslim lands. So, Frau Sherri, what do you think they would say about that?

What I see is kids whose only meal is their school lunch because parents increasingly cannot even afford to feed their children.

Do you think they want to keep sending Israel over 3 billion dollars a year as their very own children starve?

Nah, you're not sure, what you are is a liar. :rofl:

I'm not the subject of this thread, now am I?

stop trolling and get back to the topic of US aid to Israel and the shutdown
You are if you make such a false representation and demonize, without an ounce of proof for what you claim. In that case that would make you a liar, which is what I said.

Not to be outdone by fellow Jew hater, Sherri spouts a post filled with even more garbage and outrageous lies. It's fun watching them make fools of themselves, I have to admit.

I love this government shut down.

Still no aid to Israel.

And reading about nothing before Congress to exempt Israel from the effects of the shut down.

It would be difficult, as people here are not even being paid, some working without pay, to pass 3 billion dollar transfer of money to Israel.

Last edited:
What I see is kids whose only meal is their school lunch because parents increasingly cannot even afford to feed their children.

Do you think they want to keep sending Israel over 3 billion dollars a year as their very own children starve?
Well when I see those starving African children whose only meals come from the generosity of their teachers and then look at the chubby Palestinians, I think that there should be an exclusive relief organization for these Africans and not the Palestinians. Anyhow, it seems obvious that Frau Sherri closes her eyes to all the murders committed by her Muslim buddies, but Americans certainly are becoming aware of what is happening.

It would be nice if Hossfly cared more about children with no food to eat in his own country than sending 3 billion dollars a year to Israel.

I don't see that, I see Palestinian kids who've been brainwashed to be savage murdering terroristic animals just like their parents.

I love this government shut down.

Still no aid to Israel.

And reading about nothing before Congress to exempt Israel from the effects of the shut down.

It would be difficult, as people here are not even being paid, some working without pay, to pass 3 billion dollar transfer of money to Israel.
Can't you see Israel is suffering? Two more days of this shut down and Israel will collapse. :rofl:

It would be nice if Hossfly cared more about children with no food to eat in his own country than sending 3 billion dollars a year to Israel.
And what have you done for this country? Other than spreading propaganda on behalf of those who wish to see it destroyed.

I don't see that, I see Palestinian kids who've been brainwashed to be savage murdering terroristic animals just like their parents.

SAVAGE MURDERING TERRORISTIC ANIMALS describes the Israelis who killed 1519 Palestinian children in the OPT since 9/2000.

Last edited:

SAVAGE MURDERING TERRORISTIC ANIMALS describes the Israelis kwho killed 1519 Palestinian children in the OPT since 9/2000.
Children recruited as child solders and placed on the front lines? Missiles shot at Israelis from atop civilian apartment buildings? There is no limit to Palestinian savagery. Anything goes.

Get a grip on your propaganda. Just because you repeat the same garbage over and over doesn't make it any truer the 1000th time.

DCI Palestine , the childrens human rights group, has a page on their website they list all 344 children Israel killed in Cast Lead and you can click on the name of the child and it takes you to a page detailing the findings of their investigations on the killings. The majorty were killed unlawfully by Israel.

Btselem lists each child fatality, going back to 2000, and explains how they were killed.

And other NGOs have investigated killings too.

It is documented that the majority of Palestinian children killed were unlawfully targeted and killed by Israeli Forces.

Now for Israel. At this point there's no valid strategic reason for Israel to receive $3 billion to $4 billion in U.S. aid each year (most of it in various forms of military assistance). Israel isn't a poor country; its per capita income is nearly $30,000 per year, and it ranks in the world's top 30 countries on that indicator. Israel is far and away the dominant military power in the region, and its regional superiority would only increase if the United States stopped subsidizing Egypt's armed forces. Remember that Israel won the 1948, 1956, and 1967 Middle East wars, and each of these took place*before*the U.S. government was providing it with lots of military assistance. Egypt and Syria launched a stunningly successful surprise attack in October 1973, yet Israel eventually won that war too. And this was back in the bad old days when Israel's Arab adversaries were getting lots of help from the Soviet Union. Israel's various neighbors are much weaker today than they used to be (just look at the condition that Syria and Iraq are now in), and Israel also has the ultimate deterrent in the form of more than a hundred nuclear weapons. And as President Barack Obama learned during his first term, it's not like the United States gets any diplomatic leverage from giving Israel all that money. Bottom line: The case for continued U.S. military assistance is laughably weak.

Smart statecraft is sometimes opportunistic. No government can anticipate every twist and turn in global politics; the question is whether it can seize the moment when one arrives and advance the national interest in new, unexpected circumstances.So it is with the recent ouster of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. This is an opportunity for the United States to do something it should have done a long time ago -- namely, end its unjustified military aid packages to Egypt and Israel. Robert Wright and*Andrew Sullivan*have raised this issue in different ways over the past week; here I want to explore the connection between the two aid programs.

Time to Cut U.S. Aid to Egypt and Israel? | Stephen M. Walt

Almost 400 posts on this thread-----IS IT ANY WONDER_---what else to the
isa-respecters have with which to comfort themselves-----they have HOPE---
that ever present hope that they can manage to accomplish one of their
most HOLY acts-------genocide by isolation and starvation. For those who do
not know------genocide by isolation and starvation is one of the all time faves of
isa-respecters. True they have not managed all that much of it THIS YEAR---
but in the past it was THE MOST HOLY WAY TO WORSHIP isa/allah
Some historians are convinced it was THE WAY the isa-respecters cleared
arabia------and --shortly thereafter comitted gross genocides in Yemen---
and later even in IRAN They did a fair job in Jerusalem in 1947 and really
some impressive work in BIAFRA in 1971 and-----sherri laughed and sang
every time a hindu child fleeing east Bengal dropped dead of starvation in his
tracks----------but the method seems to be failing now-------even BDS is
not doing it to the JOOOOS ----so what is left well----USA aid-----
its sherri's r last hope. Fret not sherri----you have your memories-----emaciated
biafran babies ---dead in the dust--------try to pretend its happening now---and its
JOOOOOOS

Forum List

Back