State Department says halts review of Clinton emails at FBI request

The Arkansas Project Unmasked - The Texas Observer

The Hunting of the President: The Ten-year Campaign to Destroy Hillary and Bill Clinton

This is the most disgustingly fascinating political book I’ve ever read. As the subtitle indicates, it is the anatomy of a would-be political murder. I can’t imagine anyone doing a better job of laying out the corpse than Joe Conason and Gene Lyons have done. (Conason is a longtime New York reporter, national correspondent for the Village Voice in the Eighties; Lyons, a former Newsweek editor, wrote Fools for Scandal, about the media’s response to Whitewater.) The Hunting of the President is the “story of the most successful and long-running ‘dirty tricks’ campaign in recent American history, fomented by a handful of professional Republican operatives and corporate lawyers, and funded by a network of wealthy conservatives.”
Arkansas Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I call BS for the above bolded words. He was president for 8 years and she is the front runner for the job and SOS. What exactly have they been successful in doing? This sounds like another book that lays out a left wing fairy tale story line then defends it with BS.

I am thinking they channeled Goebbels for this book.

You have to love the left and especially the pseudo-intellectual left. They, as taught by Goebbels, simply repeat the lie, over and over, until they themselves begin to believe the nonsense.

They place their desire for an end of America at the feet of a 70 year old failure and criminal and a 75 year old communist and they label that as "progressive".

Do I really have to love them? :(

I call BS for the above bolded words. He was president for 8 years and she is the front runner for the job and SOS. What exactly have they been successful in doing? This sounds like another book that lays out a left wing fairy tale story line then defends it with BS.

Evidently, you have no clue what you are responding to

I am responding to what you have posted and I even bolded what I posted. If I am wrong then tell me what I said is wrong. Don't imply crap, that is a dishonest what to discuss things.
by Michael King
PublishedFri, Jul 21, 2000 at 12:00 am CST

For three years, however, Clinton’s luck held. Starr discovered that, for all his digging, Whitewater was what Hillary said it was: “a never-ending fictional conspiracy that honest-to-goodness reminds me of some people’s obsession with U.F.O.s.” Though he kept telling the press he was “getting close” to a Whitewater breakthrough, he had in fact run into such a wall that one month after Clinton’s second inaugural in 1997, Starr announced that he was resigning to become dean of Pepperdine University Law School (subsidized by that faithful old wacko, Richard Mellon Scaife). The announcement provoked such outrage from his far-right supporters, and denunciations as a “quitter” by Times columnist William Safire and others, that four days later he said he would stay on.

It is not only evident that you have no clue what you are responding to, but your complete ignorance mixed with denial over the Arkansas project, is simply amazing.

Washingtonpost.com: 'Arkansas Project' Led to Turmoil and Rifts
then enlighten us. this one too please, if you have a few extra words of wisdom laying around. if you're going to be smug, at least be right.

I am pretty sure the smug fellow has lots of unused words of wisdom laying around.

Evidently, you have no clue what you are responding to

I am responding to what you have posted and I even bolded what I posted. If I am wrong then tell me what I said is wrong. Don't imply crap, that is a dishonest what to discuss things.
by Michael King
PublishedFri, Jul 21, 2000 at 12:00 am CST

For three years, however, Clinton’s luck held. Starr discovered that, for all his digging, Whitewater was what Hillary said it was: “a never-ending fictional conspiracy that honest-to-goodness reminds me of some people’s obsession with U.F.O.s.” Though he kept telling the press he was “getting close” to a Whitewater breakthrough, he had in fact run into such a wall that one month after Clinton’s second inaugural in 1997, Starr announced that he was resigning to become dean of Pepperdine University Law School (subsidized by that faithful old wacko, Richard Mellon Scaife). The announcement provoked such outrage from his far-right supporters, and denunciations as a “quitter” by Times columnist William Safire and others, that four days later he said he would stay on.

It is not only evident that you have no clue what you are responding to, but your complete ignorance mixed with denial over the Arkansas project, is simply amazing.

Washingtonpost.com: 'Arkansas Project' Led to Turmoil and Rifts
then enlighten us. this one too please, if you have a few extra words of wisdom laying around. if you're going to be smug, at least be right.

I am pretty sure the smug fellow has lots of unused words of wisdom laying around.

they just don't know what to make of smart conservatives with sunny dispositions... :)

The Hunting of the President: The Ten-year Campaign to Destroy Hillary and Bill Clinton

This is the most disgustingly fascinating political book I’ve ever read. As the subtitle indicates, it is the anatomy of a would-be political murder. I can’t imagine anyone doing a better job of laying out the corpse than Joe Conason and Gene Lyons have done. (Conason is a longtime New York reporter, national correspondent for the Village Voice in the Eighties; Lyons, a former Newsweek editor, wrote Fools for Scandal, about the media’s response to Whitewater.) The Hunting of the President is the “story of the most successful and long-running ‘dirty tricks’ campaign in recent American history, fomented by a handful of professional Republican operatives and corporate lawyers, and funded by a network of wealthy conservatives.”

You have to love the left and especially the pseudo-intellectual left. They, as taught by Goebbels, simply repeat the lie, over and over, until they themselves begin to believe the nonsense.

They place their desire for an end of America at the feet of a 70 year old failure and criminal and a 75 year old communist and they label that as "progressive".

As long as you don't expect me to love those assholes - then you, too, are off the hook. :)

As long as you don't expect me to love those assholes - then you, too, are off the hook. :)
RandallFlagg waver. :gs:

Forum List

Back