Starsky and Hutch

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Saw this last night and it was very, very funny. It balances well between being a straight S&H movie and a comedy. It wasn't the greatest movie ever, but it was very entertaining.

I rented it last night and I thought it was ok ! I am glad I didn;t go see it in the theater ... Owen looked hot as usual ! For some reson I liked his hair in this movie ! I also liked the music in the movie ! It reminded me of my childhood ! I remember all those songs !

Sandy73 said:
I rented it last night and I thought it was ok ! I am glad I didn;t go see it in the theater ... Owen looked hot as usual ! For some reson I liked his hair in this movie ! I also liked the music in the movie ! It reminded me of my childhood ! I remember all those songs !

How'd his nose look Sandy? :D

lilcountriegal said:
How'd his nose look Sandy? :D

Hahahahaha I kept looking at it and yes, I see the comparison but I am sorry he is still hot ! :hitit: Penis nose and all ! :whip:

insein said:
Do it! Do it. I thought this movie was funny. Not their best but still pretty hillarious.

i KNOW THE DO IT PART WAS THE FUNNIEST PART ! THE OUTFIT ALONE WAS FUNNY !

Vince Vaughn did a good job as usual!

Vince Vaughn is quickly becoming one of my favorite comedic actors. He's been in quite a few movies lately in which he was hilarious. In Old School, I thought he was the only really funny part of that movie (well, him and Ferrell).

My favorite movie by him is still probably Swingers.

I don't think I can not only pay 7 bucks but also invest 90 minutes of my life to watch another Ben Stiller movie. Holy shit does that guy suck! He plays the same annoying whimpy whinning "I need a good slug in the stomach" character in every moive he is in. No thanks.

I don't think I can not only pay 7 bucks but also invest 90 minutes of my life to watch another Ben Stiller movie. Holy shit does that guy suck! He plays the same annoying whimpy whinning "I need a good slug in the stomach" character in every moive he is in. No thanks.

He didn't really play that character in S&H. Not so much as in, say, Something About Mary or Along Came Polly, anyway.

Don't take this personally Dan, but I would rather sit in a steaming stench of a parking lot full a whale vomitt than watch another Ben Stiller movie.

Jackass said:
Mtn...what about Dodgeball?!?!? :teeth:

Aarrrghh see another Ben Stiller moive, I would rather volunteer to dress as a cow at a PETA protest in front of a meat packing plant while being pelted with raw rotten ground beef by angry on lookers.

Well maybe not, but I would be tempted.

Forum List

Back