Starbucks Lists Stores to Be Closed

damn--and I feel sorry for the people who don't have $5 to blow on some foofoo drink. And all those people who have decided not to buy yachts too. It's a crying shame.

Odd--I don't hear the people who are content with the cheaper things in life bitching.

Why do you resent people who can afford starbucks?

That seems awfully meanspirited.

Starbucks was started by 3 guys in Seattle.

"History:
The story of Starbucks coffee history begins in Seattle in 1971, when three friends, opened a small shop with a passion for fresh coffee. Jerry Baldwin, an English teacher, Zev Siegel, a history teacher, and Gordon Bowker, a writer invested $1350 and borrowed $5,000 from a bank to open the store. They sold fresh-roasted, gourmet coffee beans and brewing and roasting accessories."

Starbucks History | Worlds Largest Coffeehouse | Howard Shultz | Starbucks Entertainment

Schultz was hired by these guys later.

Last edited:
Starbucks was started by 3 guys in Seattle.

"History:
The story of Starbucks coffee history begins in Seattle in 1971, when three friends, opened a small shop with a passion for fresh coffee. Jerry Baldwin, an English teacher, Zev Siegel, a history teacher, and Gordon Bowker, a writer invested $1350 and borrowed $5,000 from a bank to open the store. They sold fresh-roasted, gourmet coffee beans and brewing and roasting accessories."

Starbucks History | Worlds Largest Coffeehouse | Howard Shultz | Starbucks Entertainment

Schultz was hired by these guys later.

Ok, the article I posted called him the Founder and Chairmen of Starbucks, to take it up with them :)

Forum List

Back