Starbucks Hurt by Refugee Pledge

Coyote

I don't entertain the made up lies these days. Does that look like 78 percent women and children to you?

security-concerns-in-migrant-crisis.jpg

brandindex protocol is fishy for objective polling. The survey seems to create as well as measure perception.

"Beyond traditional qualitative methodologies, we use technology to bring people together in their own environment to discover fresh and authentic insight.

Online methods such as bulletin boards, mobile ethnography and social medial groups can be used for most study types which are either combined with traditional methods or used alone. The deliverables provide an engaging multimedia visual landscape of your consumer’s world."

Qualitative Research

Starbucks is over priced and not that good. Personally, I prefer Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. And companies that don't go all political.

Where are the women and chillrun? Oh. Wait. I know. They are left in the war torn areas waiting for the young able bodied possible fighters to clear a path for them.

It still amazes me how nobody can see this.

I can't think of something more asinine for a company to do than make political statements knowing you're going to piss off half of your customer base and possibly send them to a competitor. These CEOs and executives who think they are taking some moral high road by publicly engaging in these campaign have their heads up their ass. If I had been a shareholder of Starbucks or of Target last year I would have been furious.

I would say that it constitutes malfeasance. A company like Starbucks doe not belong to the CEO; it belongs to the shareholders. It is very specifically the duty of the CEO, of the Board of Directors, and of all the executives and officers of the company, to run that company in accordance with the will and the interests of the shareholders.

Speaking of which, don't I recall some story, a short while back, about this very same CEO making some public statement that those who hold certain political beliefs are not welcome as shareholders in this company, and that any current shareholders who hold those beliefs should sell their shares at once? Truly, that is a sign of a CEO who does not know his place. It is not his place to tell shareholders what they may or may not believe, or to dictate who may or may not own stock in that company.

IT'S HIS COMPANY; HE CAN RUN IT LIKE HE WANTS TO. He's been outspoken about a lot of things the past few years.

No, it is most certainly not his company. It is the shareholders' company. The company is owned by the shareholders, and it is the CEO's duty to run it in accordance with their will and their interests, not his own.

To deliberately sabotage the company, as he has done, to the detriment of the shareholders, is an act of criminal malfeasance.

IT'S HIS COMPANY; HE CAN RUN IT LIKE HE WANTS TO. He's been outspoken about a lot of things the past few years.

No one is suggesting he can't run his company the way he wants to. The OP is just pointing out that pushing a SWJ issue in your business will backfire so it was a stupid business move.

As several of us have pointed out, IT'S NOT HIS COMPANY!

Only in the modern Trump U.S. could helping refugees that are fleeing from some of the worst monsters in history be considered a bad thing.

And only in the mind of a retarded LIbEral can bringing these monsters here, to our own country, to prey on our own women and children, be considered a good thing. But then, that is hardly surprising, given that yours is the side that is all for the cold-blooded murder of innocent unborn children, and for giving dangerous male perverts free access to women's restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, and such.

Only in the modern Trump U.S. could helping refugees that are fleeing from some of the worst monsters in history be considered a bad thing.

And only in the mind of a retarded LIbEral can bringing these monsters here, to our own country, to prey on our own women and children, be considered a good thing. But then, that is hardly surprising, given that yours is the side that is all for the cold-blooded murder of innocent unborn children, and for giving dangerous male perverts free access to women's restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, and such.
There are far fewer of the jihadists then those who came to America and decimated the Native Americans and enslaved those of African descent. Move along, you understand nothing.

Immigration opponents? Well, duh.

Opponents of pedophile worshipping rape Jihadists which you clearly are not you sick fuck.
All immigants are such? One in one thousand? One in ten thousand? You are just a sick person.

All Muslims are pedophile worshippers, huge percentages support terrorism and honor killings and 99% of them are anti-Semitic, homophobic, misogynistic, and theocratic.

Opponents of pedophile worshipping rape Jihadists which you clearly are not you sick fuck.
All immigants are such? One in one thousand? One in ten thousand? You are just a sick person.

All Muslims are pedophile worshippers, huge percentages support terrorism and honor killings and 99% of them are anti-Semitic, homophobic, misogynistic, and theocratic.
Seek help. Your kind needs to be excluded from everyday society.

Seek help. Your kind needs to be excluded from everyday society.

You mean the authors of PEW global attitudes survey and the authors of dozens of Hadith you stupid little fuck because that's where I got those unequivocal facts you ignorant piece of subhuman trash, fucking kill yourself bitch.

There are far fewer of the jihadists then those who came to America and decimated the Native Americans and enslaved those of African descent. Move along, you understand nothing.

The Muslim slave trade was longer lasting and greater in scale than the trans Atlantic slave trade, Muslims still use slaves, and Muslims intentionally killed far more Hindus and Buddhists on the Indian subcontinent than did Europeans kill with unintentional disease in North America.

Forum List

Back